Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

When your maid becomes the madam. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your maid becomes the madam. (80332 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by chinnyonwu(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
ideykwum:
You're a fool who doesn't know when his kernel has been cracked by the gods! You come on Nairaland and instead of seeing it as an opportunity to foster new bridges and friendships, you go about cursing your betters...people you don't know from Adam! What kind of parents raised this kind of degenerate imp?

Like I said, you don't know the meaning of humour and speculative discuss! Stick-in-the-mud crap! Untrained young imp!

Great advise from a mature man sleeping around with Uniport Babes!
Wonderful parents youve got as well. They did a great job raising you

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by An2elect2(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
tete7000:

Joseph lived with Portiphar's wife for a long time before that incident. If you read your bible well it tells you at various times, the woman had tried many times to seduce him but he constantly refused. He found a way to always avoid her, metamophorically constantly fleeing from her. It was on a particular day the woman wanted to force him to lay with her that he ran and left his cloth with the woman. Of course the woman will later used the same cloth to lie against him. He landed in jail because he couldnt displease God.
And you forgot that Joseph was sold as house slave and didn't have a choice than to live with his master. Did Joseph dress indecently to arouse his mistress? Of course, we can say she was an adulterer and saw Joseph as yet another of her play boy, and hence should be blamed but is that enough? Do we stop at blaming men/women for something that could have been avoided completely? This is not a very good example to bring in a maid.
tete7000:

One thing you can be sure of is that you are no man, I am. Imagine that I work in a place and there is a woman trying to seduce me there, do I abandon my work because the bible say I should flee and becomes jobless? Let say I do so with my first job and luckily get another and face the same situation, do I do that in all my subsequent places of work and ultimately becomes an insane who can't hold on to a job?
Sir we are talking about situations that are under your control? Your job is a different setting entirely. And grace would be giving accordingly.
tete7000:

The problem with many people is that they give literal translations to biblical quotations. Flee doesnt necessary mean run, it means don't put yourself in situation where there is no way out of temptation for you, where you can but compromised. If you have to work with a seductive coworker for instance, leave the door always open and don't remain alone with such a person long after people have gone. Only in extreme cases where you are totally helpless must you leave jobs. Fight the devil back with spiritual war- prayer when necessary and live to let people know what your stand on christian moral issues are at all times.
If you noticed, my whole posts have centred on prevention, which is a form of fleeing. Do not give the devil room in your home. Many people who have sinned in their matrimonial homes did not start out to sin! You are talking of your work place where you have no choice than to work with those around you. If it was within your volition, will you choose that seductive worker to work any where near you?
tete7000:

Temptation is part of a Christian life. Go back and read the parable of the weed I recommend to you. You will understand God doesnt expect us to live without the devil. He is ever present tempting us but the grace to overcome temptation is given by God himself. A life of constant prayer and vigilance is what we need. We can't be paranoid about being tempted that our live is totally devoid of any useful purpose:- we stop doing the job we like, we can't accomodate a helper we need. That is not christianity and that is not what the scripture meant by flee my sister.
Anyone indulged in live will never grow. Even our immune system doesn't develop until exposed to disease. Moderate exposure to temptation is needed for a strong and vibrant spiritual life not a paronoidal running from everything seen as temptation. How can a decent and modest house-girl living with a woman becomes a perennial source of temptation to her husband? In that case it is no longer the girl who is the source of temptation to the man but man the source of temptation to the poor girl. He chases her around the house seeking to have intercourse with the poor girl and claims the girl tempts her? Nonsense! Who tempts who?
You don't get. Do you? Temptation is part of the Christian walk, but should we give room for it? Do you expose your body to illness because you want your immune system to develop?

And you are so sure your maid will dress decently 24/7, 360days? And you are so sure you will never be tempted by her? And you are so sure you will never fall? Common!
tete7000:

Why do you want to marry a 'Christian man' that can't see a maid without desiring sleeping with her? The same thing Portiphar's wife sought to do with Joseph. What sort of useless man is that? Where is his spiritual strength? Will he walk on the road and seek to sleep with all the half nude girl walking around too? If he prevents a maid from living with him, can he prevent his co-worker from indecently dressing to work too? Jesus lived as man here on earth, He was surrounded and was catered for by women not related to him and you didn't hear he lusted after those women neither did you read he kept the women at bay from himself. He should be model of every serious Christian man.
Christian men are men who have come to realise the depravity of their souls and the constant panting of their flesh to do wrong against God. They would not tempt their God or try their flesh. It is not their work

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by tete7000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
An2elect2:
I think you are reading another meaning into my posts. I only called out a fact which is, men are weak and vulnerable by reason of the fall of our first parents. I didn't say it is okay to be weak, its the same as saying it is okay to be sinful. And i didn't say or imply that. We should teach our children to know what is right and wrong. No doubt, our male children should be told that sexual immorality is wrong. That will answer the question of what should be done but HOW they would do this is another question. Remember we are talking about sexual sin! and the biblical solution is flee! flee! avoid anything directly or indirectly that can arouse sexual thoughts. You mustn't commit the act first before it is termed adultery! Just a lustful look is enough! And of course, if a man commits adultery with his maid, he would be held responsible, along side his careless wife. She will share the blame too.
Sir, are you saying the best way to prove your love is to accommodate temptation and resisting it eventually? Are you saying, men should give room for temptation in order to prove that they love their wives?? This is strange Are you now playing the role of the tempter, the devil?

Sir, please look away from yourself and look at Christ, the embodiment of all strength. We are weak beings. We are not strong people. We cant pat ourselves on the back because we have not met our match. It is only God's grace that can cause a man to exercise self control. Whether we are aware of it or not. Your ability to resist temptation of all kinds is because of God's grace.

Did Joseph flee or he stood to "resist" it? And oh sorry, God had already ordained before time that Joseph would be great, no matter what. And not because he overcame temptation.

And yes, David the man after God's own heart, the blessed and righteous man also fell into many sins. That should tell you how weak we are. If David can fall, why not you? And should your wife help you fall? hell no.

No one ever told you he is strong and can't be tempted. Read properly through my arguments and you will find no such thing. My grouse with you is that you claimed that women should do away with their house help because they will lead their husbands to sin. You claimed you don't see why women can't be women and do their chores without external help. I countered you by pointing out that help is what some people are extremely in need of and not necessarily something done out of convenience all the time. I pointed out to you that it is not because househelps are in the house that men commit adultery with them but because it is the nature of such an individual men to do so. You then tried to tell me that it is because I haven't seen temptation before that I am talking like this to which I respond that whether we like it or not living in the world is a temptation on his own.
I recap my comments by saying grace is what we need, that prayer is essential in a christian life. Finally to your assertion that I should show you a man who has stood in face of temptation, I pointed Joseph to you. To also help you see that living inside with a house-help is not necessarily a condition for commiting adultery I gave you David as an example of a man who went out of his house to sin.
That is what the recap of what our argument is.

Finally it is totally wrong of you that Joseph would still have reached his kingship even if he had not resisted the devil. It is equally wrong for you to say he didnt commit the sin because he has been destined no to do so. Hell No, that way you take his will from him and makes him a robot.
As for David, he is a man after God's heart because he knew how to be remorseful and showed contrition for his errors. He never blamed anyone for his mistake. He didn't say I slept with Bathsheba and killed her husband because I am a man with a male hormone running in my vein and as such I am helpless in face of temptation. He didn't say I did iz because Bathsheba was bathing in a bathroom with an open roof. No, rather he said 'My offence I know and my sin is ever before me, I can't justify myself. I can't exonorate myself. Have mercy on me Lord'. Read Psalm 51 yourself and tell me if you won't fall in love with such a humble man who knows how to show contrition.

Finally it is not about me proving macho. No, I am a man and go through temptation everyday but if I sin I don't blame another for my sin. I rather look inward to see how I get things wrong and plead to God for forgiveness and then for strength to resist future temptation. However as much as I will want to run from temptation all the time I have also come to realise temptation is part of a Christian journey. There is no heaven without a cross, I can't claim to love God if I have lived all my life without temptation and if when faced with temptation I have not learnt to resist. I have also come to realise Life can't be all about me and if my wife needs a help, why should I refused her because I am weak and can't improve myself? 1Cor. 13 says love seeks not its own and rejoice not in unrighteousness. Yes, I pray that God leads me away from temptation but above all I ask him to deliver me from evil - those periods when I may look to be sinking but I could cry out like a sinking Peter for Christ to rescue me - Matthew 14:30.

A live without any form of temptation is not feasible in this side of the divide. Not until we get to heaven. The only pity is the scripture says: 'Only those who endure to the end that shall be saved'. Do you endure something sweet and palatable? Definitely No! Our life is one of constant battle with the devil and his angels. It is not all the time we can run away, sometimes we stand and fight. That's why St. Paul says:

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. - Ephesians 6:10-17
Thank you, good night and God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by tete7000(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
adorable29:
Seriously! What manner of MAN is this tete7000 guy?!

Can I PM you?

Ehmmm.... Hope you aren't married?!

Lol! Just kidding.

Let's leave the voluptuous or not voluptuous maid asides for one second!

Seriously, why should a man's brain stop functioning (literally) to the extent of destroying himself, his wife, his children, his peace of mind, his integrity, etc etc..... Just to have SEX with his maid!

Even if she wears only pants and bra to serve him breakfast in the bedroom! I mean think, think, think! For once, let that kpomo in between your legs don't do the thinking for you!!!!

Is it worth it?

like really, is it not gross stupidity?

Man by nature is weak. Man is not meant to resist temptation by flesh. Sexual urge is a natural part of man's anatomical chemistry. That is the whole essence of one giving his life to Christ. With Christ in us and God on our sides we develop resistance and are able to resist the urge to slavishly follow our passion. Unfortunately many have forsaken the living well of God and chose to drink from a broken cistern that cannot hold water- Jer. 2:13. People reject God and like St. Paul says in Romans 1 they are given over to their fleshy lust. The scripture says: 'To all who believe, He (Christ) gave them to be children of God.

The sad part is many women too don't really look for godliness in man they seek to marry. At the point when people are desperate for marriage they are willing to jump into marriage with anyone. Quite sadly marriage doesn't cure sexual madness, only a life in Christ does. We all need Christ to live above our human limitations. Without God no matter how many resolutions we make we ll always fall short.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by remsonik(f): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

PICS or ADONBILIV!T!!!
Oya see.......na d only msg u see for my post be that
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by lovemaths(f): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bigsteveg:

EEDIOT, I was talking generally to every women outside, y is ur body heating up? Dats shows ure guilty. cheesy

EEDIOT, did they not teach you that CHARITY begins at home? children of nowadays. You hypocrite! have you removed the log in your eyes before looking for the speck in my eyes?

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by wrongnumber: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2015
ORALL:
Well it seems most nigeria women want contract marriage....

People marry for different reasons,before I marry a lady I must have been told either by her parents or friends how good she is in home keeping...and one of the qualities I search in lady is her ability to take care of the homes and chores...the reasons marriage is so fucke.d up today is that couples have abandoned their roles in marriage,me marrying you I will let you know right from the start that one of. The reasons of me marrying you is because of your homing keeping skills..should you decide to pursue a career or not that is entirely left to you....now matter how we try to make sure that there is balance in marriage,it won't work,some will definitely have to put up with his/her partners bullshi.t...

I maid doing virtually everything that I love to see my wife do automatically make my wife invalid and I will consider such wife as on-important and might as well make the maid my wife...you know your roles and I know mine...I did not marry you to come home by 8pm and watch telemundo till 12 only for you to wake-up this next morning and off you go leaving me at the mercy of a maid all in the process of pursing a career..and you as well is not my slave..I too have roles to play and works to do..

To all you praying and looking for a contract marriage..the kim k marriage type whereby your husband will be paying you some millions of naira every single year that you spend with him...I pray you find such marriage..

You too make sense.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by wrongnumber: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:
Seriously! What manner of MAN is this tete7000 guy?!

Can I PM you?

Ehmmm.... Hope you aren't married?!

Lol! Just kidding.

Let's leave the voluptuous or not voluptuous maid asides for one second!

Seriously, why should a man's brain stop functioning (literally) to the extent of destroying himself, his wife, his children, his peace of mind, his integrity, etc etc..... Just to have SEX with his maid!

Even if she wears only pants and bra to serve him breakfast in the bedroom! I mean think, think, think, think! For once, let that kpomo in between your legs DON'T do the thinking for you!!!! The thought of what you have ti loose, is that not enough to reset your 'intelligent' brain?!

Is it worth it?

like really, is it not gross stupidity?

Am looking at it from another angle!

See your life. Because man put cross picture for profile pics dey quote scripture you don fall yakata.

I sure say this is why ladies will forever be prey to deceit and lies. There are stronger men of GOD that fell sheepishly to sexual sin so before you know whether a man dey blab or he dey truly decent na wen he see himself fore d situation.

Devil sef sabi flex and quote bible. Abeg ark very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by adorable29(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2015
wrongnumber:

See your life. Because man put cross picture for profile pics dey quote scripture you don fall yakata.

I sure say this is why ladies will forever be prey to deceit and lies. There are stronger men of GOD that fell sheepishly to sexual sin so before you know whether a man dey blab or he dey truly decent na wen he see himself fore d situation.

Devil sef sabi flex and quote bible. Abeg ark very well.

Abeg sharrap there!

If I fall yakata for him kind and he turn out different, at least I go know say na mistake I make and accept my fate! Loool!

But na complete foolishness plus mumulization plus ode-rity to open my two eagle eye fall for your type when I no fully well say "you be badhead"!!!

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by wrongnumber: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
tete7000:

Joseph lived with Portiphar's wife for a long time before that incident. If you read your bible well it tells you at various times, the woman had tried many times to seduce him but he constantly refused. He found a way to always avoid her, metamophorically constantly fleeing from her. It was on a particular day the woman wanted to force him to lay with her that he ran and left his cloth with the woman. Of course the woman will later used the same cloth to lie against him. He landed in jail because he couldnt displease God.
One thing you can be sure of is that you are no man, I am. Imagine that I work in a place and there is a woman trying to seduce me there, do I abandon my work because the bible say I should flee and becomes jobless? Let say I do so with my first job and luckily get another and face the same situation, do I do that in all my subsequent places of work and ultimately becomes an insane who can't hold on to a job? The problem with many people is that they give literal translations to biblical quotations. Flee doesnt necessary mean run, it means don't put yourself in situation where there is no way out of temptation for you, where you can but compromised. If you have to work with a seductive coworker for instance, leave the door always open and don't remain alone with such a person long after people have gone. Only in extreme cases where you are totally helpless must you leave jobs. Fight the devil back with spiritual war- prayer when necessary and live to let people know what your stand on christian moral issues are at all times.
Temptation is part of a Christian life. Go back and read the parable of the weed I recommend to you. You will understand God doesnt expect us to live without the devil. He is ever present tempting us but the grace to overcome temptation is given by God himself. A life of constant prayer and vigilance is what we need. We can't be paranoid about being tempted that our live is totally devoid of any useful purpose:- we stop doing the job we like, we can't accomodate a helper we need. That is not christianity and that is not what the scripture meant by flee my sister.
Anyone indulged in live will never grow. Even our immune system doesn't develop until exposed to disease. Moderate exposure to temptation is needed for a strong and vibrant spiritual life not a paronoidal running from everything seen as temptation. How can a decent and modest house-girl living with a woman becomes a perennial source of temptation to her husband? In that case it is no longer the girl who is the source of temptation to the man but man the source of temptation to the poor girl. He chases her around the house seeking to have intercourse with the poor girl and claims the girl tempts her? Nonsense! Who tempts who?

Why do you want to marry a 'Christian man' that can't see a maid without desiring sleeping with her? The same thing Portiphar's wife sought to do with Joseph. What sort of useless man is that? Where is his spiritual strength? Will he walk on the road and seek to sleep with all the half nude girl walking around too? If he prevents a maid from living with him, can he prevent his co-worker from indecently dressing to work too? Jesus lived as man here on earth, He was surrounded and was catered for by women not related to him and you didn't hear he lusted after those women neither did you read he kept the women at bay from himself. He should be model of every serious Christian man.

Wash!

When you get married, ask your wife to bring in a mercy jonhson,blac chyna,kim k look alike or any wicked shapely maid and wait till after a year before you come back to strat quoting scriptures. I know your type. Too bad some tata ladies will be falling for you.

Don't get me wrong o. I appreciate your preaching die and im not an advocate of regberegbe life style but the point still remains that the bible says FLEEEEEE FROM SEXUAL SINS meaning you avoid any appearance of it so stop quoting scripture and start advising the ladies to take up their GOD given role as a wife and not transfer them to a maid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by wrongnumber: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Abeg sharrap there!

If I fall yakata for him kind and he turn out different, at least I go know say na mistake I make and accept my fate! Loool!

But na complete foolishness plus mumulization plus ode-rity to open my two eagle eye fall for your type when I no fully well say "you be badhead"!!!

Yeeparipa1

You have no idea omoge.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by wrongnumber: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Abeg sharrap there!

Yeeparipa!

You have no idea omoge. Most guys who dey form holy holy are the baaad ones and some who dey speak fact are even more decent and principled.

Deey fool your self.

Oya make i turn pastor too...

It is barbaric and unrepresented that a man will stoop so low to start sleeping with a maid.

Infact it is an act of irresponsibility and such a man should be thrown into the dungeon of forgetfulness.,.... Now you don dey love me shey...

Tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin park well gullible lady.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by adorable29(f): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
wrongnumber:

Yeeparipa!

You have no idea omoge. Most guys who dey form holy holy are the baaad ones and some who dey speak fact are even more decent and principled.

Deey fool your self.

Oya make i turn pastor too...

It is barbaric and unrepresented that a man will stoop so low to start sleeping with a maid.

Infact it is an act of irresponsibility and such a man should be thrown into the dungeon of forgetfulness.,.... Now you don dey love me shey...

Tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin park well gullible lady.

Hehehe! If I hear say I gullible!!!

That's the thing tho! That tete bobo make sense die! He isn't the only male on here talking about being a responsible man! One can tell he is real and has the right mindset! Yet again, he never denied that as a man he can't fall!

Now, that's a totality! No hypocrisy!

Correct guy!
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ideykwum: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015
They did I great job; that's why I know the meaning of "rather"! Do you?

chinnyonwu:

Great advise from a mature man sleeping around with Uniport Babes!
Wonderful parents youve got as well. They did a great job raising you
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by juanmiguel: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Toks2008:

Some people can argue o.kai

Are maids not females? or girls? which one be house help wey you join?

man slave
male servant
gate man

all na man

some versions use girl
some maids
and some in the next verses even spelt it out so we are on same page bro.
the person is only trying to point out something to u which u didn't understand. The kind of meaning you gave to that particular verse19 is wrong. When i first saw ur post, i consulted 2 bible versions and they both refered to dat statement as 'the way of a man with a maiden', 'the way of a man and a woman falling in love'. Falling in love is an unfathomable mystery jst like you imagine a snake without legs finding its way through the rocks.
I think it would have been better if u had admonished those that make out with their maid using verse 23 of the same proverbs chapter 30. Because the bible mentioned it as one of the four things the earth itself does not tolerate. Morning!

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Bigsteveg(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2015
lovemaths:

EEDIOT, did they not teach you that CHARITY begins at home? children of nowadays. You hypocrite! have you removed the log in your eyes before looking for the speck in my eyes?

Lol......'children of nowadays'? If u know who ure chatting with, u won't make dat statement.

Whih log do I need to remove? My wife and kids can't dress like dat.

And, y is a general statement heating only u up? Do u have something u wanna share? I can be of help u know, instead of u taking every word personal, seek for help........
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by tete7000(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
wrongnumber:

Wash!

When you get married, ask your wife to bring in a mercy jonhson,blac chyna,kim k look alike or any wicked shapely maid and wait till after a year before you come back to strat quoting scriptures. I know your type. Too bad some tata ladies will be falling for you.

Don't get me wrong o. I appreciate your preaching die and im not an advocate of regberegbe life style but the point still remains that the bible says FLEEEEEE FROM SEXUAL SINS meaning you avoid any appearance of it so stop quoting scripture and start advising the ladies to take up their GOD given role as a wife and not transfer them to a maid.

Anyone who have spiritual insight will have control over who enters his house. One thing I find repulsive about people attitude towards house maid is one that tends to portray everyone doing the job of a househelp as a LovePeddler who is out to seduce husbands. You see my brother as a man thinketh so he is. If you need decent house maids and if you think everyone doing the job are whores, then there is possibility that most of the time you ll meet ones that suit that definition. The painful thing for those who think all housemaids are whores is that if you offer them a good one, the tendency is for them to think that no one is good. They live perpetually in a state of fear. That said, the truth is that there are pure innocent young and decent girls who are simply looking for a work to assist themselves and sometimes their family and who because of circumstance of life have resorted to doing house help job. I have personally met a girl who decided to come and be help to pay exam fee, I have met one who is looking for money to set up her learnt trade. My house is one where I grew up with some helps at various times. It doesn't mean my mother abdicated her matrimonial job and many who claims christians and condemn house maids on forum like this might in all honesty not be better christian than her. Infact she sees taking people in as part of her christian duty to help the poor and vulnerables. While I grew up in my house I have seen my mother took in a totally pregnant strange girl impregnated by her step brother. She took care of the girl, nurtured her, she gave birth and eventually abandoned the baby and ran away but my mother didn't complain, she didn't make fuss. She continued taking care of the baby and at appropriate time passed thechild to her grandmother in the village. My father was always there supporting her and I never saw him molested any girl and he wouldn't condone anyone doing that either. I never heard him say anyone seduced him either. While I can however not deny that there are vicious one, how the family is set up suppose to make it easy to fish out such in time and send them out. All help are not necessarily evil and all are not necessarily seductive as is usually popularly portray in the social media.

The painful thing about the modern news and social media is that they tend to readily publicise bad news while the good news are kept in dark. You readily read about a housegirl that maltreated the child in her custody and refused to feed him but nobody talked about countless others who have saved the lives of their guardians. Not much is heard of those who have even done so well that they were adopted and sent to the highest level of education by those they lived with. We live in an evil world and promoting, publicising and inflicting fear is one of many ways devil has kept hold of many people's lives. Do you need an example of a house help, a slave girl turn useful to her mistress family, turn to 2king 5 and you read about how a poor Israel girl in the house of Naaman helped her master get cured to his leprosy by directing him to Elisha.

My conclusion, the issue of house maids is not one of bad news. In the modern world many women have plenty of things to cope with - works, family and many other concerns in an urbanised world where moving in-between two places separated by just few kilometers apart can take hours. If you don't live yet in Lagos, come down herw and have a taste. They sometimes may not be able to do without a help and I refused to join all who say all house maids are seductive and as such maids should be totally avoided because like my antagonist, An2elect2 who is probably not even yet marry arrogantly said any woman who cannot 100 percent dedicate herself to her matrimonial duty is lazy.
Husband and wife should cooperate to run their homes. If they need help, let them prayerfully look for a good one and when they found a decent girl let not the husband lose his self control, start pursuing a vulnerable girl to sleep with her and turn around to foolishly claim he was seduced. If in course of time they have any reason to suspect any help, then they agree to send her away immediately. It is their house, they cant like you said flee from it but they can be sure God takes care of his own and will always send in appropriate help when needed.
My argument is not a wash, they are my candid opinion and you are most probably without any arrogance involved not more Christian and any more responsible than me. I mean that, it is the truth.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
tete7000:

Anyone who have spiritual insight will have control over who enters his house. One thing I find repulsive about people attitude towards house maid is one that tends to portray everyone doing the job of a househelp as a LovePeddler who is out to seduce husbands. You see my brother as a man thinketh so he is. If you need decent house maids and if you think everyone doing the job are whores, then there is possibility that most of the time you ll meet ones that suit that definition. The painful thing for those who think all housemaids are whores is that if you offer them a good one, the tendency is for them to think that no one is good. They live perpetually in a state of fear. That said, the truth is that there are pure innocent young and decent girls who are simply looking for a work to assist themselves and sometimes their family and who because of circumstance of life have resorted to doing house help job. I have personally met a girl who decided to come and be help to pay exam fee, I have met one who is looking for money to set up her learnt trade. My house is one where I grew up with some helps at various times. It doesn't mean my mother abdicated her matrimonial job and many who claims christians and condemn house maids on forum like this might in all honesty not be better christian than her. Infact she sees taking people in as part of her christian duty to help the poor and vulnerables. While I grew up in my house I have seen my mother took in a totally pregnant strange girl impregnated by her step brother. She took care of the girl, nurtured her, she gave birth and eventually abandoned the baby and ran away but my mother didn't complain, she didn't make fuss. She continued taking care of the baby and at appropriate time passed thechild to her grandmother in the village. My father was always there supporting her and I never saw him molested any girl and he wouldn't condone anyone doing that either. I never heard him say anyone seduced him either. While I can however not deny that there are vicious one, how the family is set up suppose to make it easy to fish out such in time and send them out. All help are not necessarily evil and all are not necessarily seductive as is usually popularly portray in the social media.

The painful thing about the modern news and social media is that they tend to readily publicise bad news while the good news are kept in dark. You readily read about a housegirl that maltreated the child in her custody and refused to feed him but nobody talked about countless others who have saved the lives of their guardians. Not much is heard of those who have even done so well that they were adopted and sent to the highest level of education by those they lived with. We live in an evil world and promoting, publicising and inflicting fear is one of many ways devil has kept hold of many people's lives. Do you need an example of a house help, a slave girl turn useful to her mistress family, turn to 2king 5 and you read about how a poor Israel girl in the house of Naaman helped her master get cured to his leprosy by directing him to Elisha.

My conclusion, the issue of house maids is not one of bad news. In the modern world many women have plenty of things to cope with - works, family and many other concerns in an urbanised world where moving in-between two places separated by just few kilometers apart can take hours. If you don't live yet in Lagos, come down herw and have a taste. They sometimes may not be able to do without a help and I refused to join all who say all house maids are seductive and as such maids should be totally avoided because like my antagonist, An2elect2 who is probably not even yet marry arrogantly said any woman who cannot 100 percent dedicate herself to her matrimonial duty is lazy.
Husband and wife should cooperate to run their homes. If they need help, let them prayerfully look for a good one and when they found a decent girl let not the husband lose his self control, start pursuing a vulnerable girl to sleep with her and turn around to foolishly claim he was seduced. If in course of time they have any reason to suspect any help, then they agree to send her away immediately. It is their house, they cant like you said flee from it but they can be sure God takes care of his own and will always send in appropriate help when needed.
My argument is not a wash, they are my candid opinion and you are most probably without any arrogance involved not more Christian and any more responsible than me. I mean that, it is the truth.

Hmmm!

Read all these but trust me, its better to just prevent unwanted situations.

Its really easy to preach but when you face the situation first hand, you will know that prevention is best.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by mauriceju2(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
if you are a Christian you will remember the story of king David a man fill with the holy spirit and a man after God heart and know that men are move by what they see, no matter how holy you are the bible say flee don't stand to control yourself
Jahblessme:

When it's a woman you remember to label it 'adultery' abi? Yet oga sleeping with housemaid is trivialised because he cannot help himself.

Anyone who employs a child to work as a maid is wicked.No child should ever be in that position.And to now suggest using children as maids instead of a consenting adult just because a man cannot have self control is hideous.

For how long will you chase after such a man? Will you also ask your sisters and friends not to visit because d prick can't stay in a place??

Theres money to be made o jare,building a future for my children, not chasing after an irresponsible man.

If I were single and my bf makes these sort of excuses,na to dump am sharp sharp.Marry a man of like mind to avoid stories that touch.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

See talk.

I weep for the nation.

Hello Candy. I could not see the author whose post u quoted. It is only right I see the author's name so I diligently add "U fuckkkingg piece of shhitt" before his/her name.

How could some1 justify using child labor on the grounds of 'self control'.. Tf is wrong with human beings

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Toks2008:
THE MAID FACTOR...A must read for every lady

I just got a disturbing news from my neighborhood about a man who just got their house maid pregnant and this is why i decided to write this article for everyone to read but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture not to justify the act but to lay emphases on how strange it is:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

'Maid' in the bible context is not the equivalent of a Nigerian 'housegirl' but rather it simply means a girl or young woman that is not yet married. So u can as well include every unmarried chic in that category.

Toks2008:
I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Wah was she supposed to do if not express shock? Take him to a choice restaurant and pat his back for a job well done?

Toks2008:
Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible
Hahahahahaha! Tf? U still think this way in this 21st century? Men are moved by what they see and women are moved by what they hear/feel? Rid urself of this big lie man. Are u d type who reads books (usually authored by pastors or mr-nice-guys) about women/relatnships to undastand d nature of women?
Women r damn moved by wat they see, every bit as much as u. Chew that!
And u only get to think abt sex so so much when u aint having enof of it grin.
If u have d mentality dat men r polygamous testosterone-driven machines who r ready 2 stick dia D in anytin while women r all cuddly, homely n more inclined 2 be faithful 2 one man, then begin 2 rebuke d voices in ur head tellin u doz lies.
And guess what? The average gal gets more sex than d average guy grin

Toks2008:
but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed.
Men like this r not RARE. That they aint fucckking their maids dont mean they aint doing it elsewhr. They just hav d discipline 2 nt bring bullshit 2 dia homes...these r d real men. They separate flimsy pleasure frm family. Funny enof, its doz 'decent n disciplind' men u talkd abt who always impregnate dia maids.

Toks2008:
The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying
No! Its not a 'nigerian' mentality. Its YOUR mentality. Ur post reeks of this very stupid mentality vis a vis: housemaids r easy-to-get-targets of dia bosses cos they kinda occupy a lower financial strata. If not 4 d difference in class (financially), den y do u assume dat housemaids r an automatic easy-to-get temptation? The mentality is subconscious in u.
No one talks abt 'madams' being an easy target 4 cute 'houseboys' grin

Toks2008:
; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such.

Indeed! And u didn't pick any oda case 2 talk abt except d oga-housegal issue. Y not any oda case whr d cheating man wud be on an equal footing with d girl?

Toks2008:
That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....

Kai! More archaic reasoning!

Toks2008:
In short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid,in most cases it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere.

If madam like make she cook 7star meal n give Oga snake-in-d-monkey-shadow style, if he'll cheat, he'll steal cheat. Its just dat some real niccurs don't bring d bullshit home.

Toks2008:
Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have your wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say
Why not? Well, u need more xposure. Maybe u watch 2much nollywood or hav an archaic mentality.
Its weak a55 niggurs who try 2 dig their housegirls cos they think she's an easy lay. Afterall, dem be 'oga'. And it doesn't just apply 2 d maid. It applies 2 evry oda girl they have an 'authority' figure over. Some men can't woo a woman...
Its all abt taking advantage...
'Sleep with me or I sack u'
'Sleep with me or I fail u in exams'
'Sleep with me I go dash u plenty money'
'Sleep with me or lose ur job'
'Sleep with me or I won't help u' etc etc

Toks2008:
But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, do not go for the type with conspicous sexual body features.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.
[b]

Yawns! Na beyonce or nicki minaj ur wife wan bring as maid?

D problem is not having a maid. Nope!
Its all abt d amt of xposure ur spouse (whether male or female) has with d opposite sex. As long as u cannot totally control all these, ogbeni 4get it.
Que sera sera!
Niggass might b dere worrying abt 1 maid while d wifey or babe be there fantasizing of d hunk in her place of work who fits her fantasy of d perfect sexy male
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2015
I like how u reason. U're liberal in thinking. PM me maybe?

Guidette:

Thank G im not planning to marry a Nigerian man because with this mentality that most of yall subscribe to, a divorce is a sure banker.

Oh oh! U just stereotyped Nigerian men. Its NOT a 'Nigerian' mentality cos u're gonna find so much of that shhiiit elsewhere. Don't kw abt ur stats but that mentality is NOT subscribed to by most nigerians.

Guidette:

P.S: All ye that lack self control. Let me paint a scenario for you. Lady is stark naked in your bed, beautiful and very sexy. No condom in the room. The door is locked so u have no where to go. She is seductive. But u know on very good authority she is HIV+. Will yall still fucck? smiley

Trust me, they won't answer. They're gonna act like they didn't SEE this even though niggurs r 'supposed' 2 be moved by what they SEE grin
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
I like how u reason. U're liberal in thinking. PM me maybe?

Oh oh! U just stereotyped Nigerian men. Its NOT a 'Nigerian' mentality cos u're gonna find so much of that shhiiit elsewhere. Don't kw abt ur stats but that mentality is NOT subscribed to by most nigerians.

Trust me, they won't answer. They're gonna act like they didn't SEE this even though niggurs r 'supposed' 2 be moved by what they SEE grin

I enjoyed your analysis lol.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by mekybabe1: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Every word is true...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.