Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone (2102 Views)

What Advise Will U Give To This Friend Of Mine / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Incorruptible:

Hmmmm. She once told me of this. That if we start dating now we might get involved in sexual activities which my lead to hatred.
I think I should just remain close to her. Help her out in the very best way I can. Keep our friendship going smoothly.
I was just carried away by her type of person. Thanks bro.

I feel you bro, I got the same situations but luck doesn't run my way 1 is AS the other is a Muslim, so the card of marriage on my case had been tampered cry
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=Incorruptible post=36899929]

Hmmmm. She once told me of this. That if we start dating now we might get involved in sexual activities which my lead to hatred.
I think I should just remain close to her. Help her out in the very best way I can. Keep our friendship going smoothly.
I was just carried away by her type of person. Thanks bro.
[/quot

You're welcome, I'm a sis. Good to hear that just be the best friend you are, I don't have female friends. my best friend is a guy, his babe is my friend too.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by chidekings(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:

Sometimes she'll be the one to help him out when he's in need. It's not all about money.

Thank God u said sometimes...but dear senorita almost all relationship in Nigeria now is all about what u have to gain.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Princezoi(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Friendzone RIP mehn.
Okay.
There are two things involved, it is either you date or not, is she worth the emotional stress? Is she worth the time and energy? My advice, never ever settle for less!! Man up!! Make u decisions clear to her and she doesnt still see how great you are pls move on. Am sure there are a lot of ladies who would kill to have you.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:

Sometimes she'll be the one to help him out when he's in need. It's not all about money.

I remember when I got my first job. It wasn't easy during the first month. This babe wil give me her only cash to pay transport. She will also cook for me. Her attitude really melted my heart. Am yet to see a type again. I think I should just post her pic. Babe is so beauriful
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:

remember when I got my first job. It wasn't easy during the first month. This babe wil give me her only cash to pay transport. She will also cook for me. Her attitude really melted my heart. Am yet to see a type again. I think I should just post her pic. Babe is so beauriful
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:

remember when I got my first job. It wasn't easy during the first month. This babe wil give me her only cash to pay transport. She will also cook for me. Her attitude really melted my heart. Am yet to see a type again. I think I should just post her pic. Babe is so beauriful

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. / Which One Of Us Looks More Like Ice Cube? (pic) / Styles That Made My Day... It's Not What U Think Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.