Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone (2081 Views)

What Advise Will U Give To This Friend Of Mine / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
I have known this babe since 2012. She was there for me when I had nothing. I mean life was kinda tough then. She likes me. We do have feelings then, but we controlled it. She is in school now, but I can confess to you that the likeness is still there. She calls me always to tell me how life is going on with her there. I know she so have feelings for me. I know through her body language whenever we are together. Each time she sees a girl on my phone she gets jealous
I want to date this babe. Each time I tried to let her know my mind she said am her best friend. That am more than a brother to her. Gosh. I hate to hear her say this. How do I break lose from this friend nd zone I found myself
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by iceberylin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its very easy...
Switch ya attention

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
U CANT GET OUT...SORRY.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Its very easy...
Switch ya attention
Nnah, I don try to switch my attention, but she won't give in.
The last time i tried, she said something like if she dates me now and something happens, then we will lose our friendship. I just weak for her seriously
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by iceberylin(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Incorruptible:

The last time i tried, she said something like if she dates me now and something happens, then we will lose our friendship. I just weak for her seriously
U dnt understand undecided
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bro remain there,d zone still better dan magazone okay! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by mayorkyzo: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahahahaahah..this na very high level of friendzone ooo grin..
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
iceberylin:

U dnt understand undecided

Make me understand nah
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by gabazin080(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rape her real hard and she would be like "baby where do we go from here
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Incorruptible:

what are your intentions? you want to marry her or just bf / gf? I keep telling people friendship is better when you're too close to a person. The lady truly likes you but don't want sexual related with u. Be the best friend u can to her and forget about 5mins pleasure that will result to hatred if it didn't work out btw you too . My advice remain in that zone .
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Rexhenrex(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
This one is strong...
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please just remain there.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by nsaint101: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
You can be fwb, just play your card right
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by chidekings(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyind17:

what are your intentions? you want to marry her or just bf / gf? I keep telling people friendship is better when you're too close to a person. The lady truly likes you but don't want sexual related with u. Be the best friend u can to her and forget about 5mins pleasure that will result to hatred if it didn't work out btw you too . My advice remain in that zone .

Priceless words u said there.apart from the sex,u will enjoy every benefits of a close frnd without most times evening providing a dime for her upkeep.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by valmunich(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
This friend zoning don get better root for ground ohh grin

why didn't break out of it since

Sorry bud, I'm afraid you're stuck for quite a while just like it's exemplified below... grin

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
chidekings:

Priceless words u said there.apart from the sex,u will enjoy every benefits of a close frnd without most times evening providing a dime for her upkeep.

Sometimes she'll be the one to help him out when he's in need. It's not all about money.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:

Are u a rapist?
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
And what the hell is wrong with that so called friendzone??
Bro, she doesn't need to be your girlfriend before you can treat her nicely and love her. Just go with the flow. Treat her like someone that means a lot to you and of course enjoy that friendzone.

Nice one @Oyind17
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by gabazin080(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Are u a rapist?
nope. And I hate rape. Why did you ask?
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by dasrackhor(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
busted...Rapist in da building..Run outa thread...
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
nope. And I hate rape. Why did you ask?

Your first post
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by 2dice(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well Friendzone is the Best Zone ...
No stress No DrAma
No Midnight calls
N
o Heart Break...
E dey sweet if you Sabi your way...
NB: But if you Naked you no fit Choke Hand for Pocket
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by 2dice(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmm. Nie advise gotten here. I think I should just remain there with her. Make money and go marry her quickly.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmmm. She once told me of this. That if we start dating now we might get involved in sexual activities which my lead to hatred.
I think I should just remain close to her. Help her out in the very best way I can. Keep our friendship going smoothly.
I was just carried away by her type of person. Thanks bro.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Incorruptible:
I have known this babe since 2012. She was there for me when I had nothing. I mean life was kinda tough then. She likes me. We do have feelings then, but we controlled it. She is in school now, but I can confess to you that the likeness is still there. She calls me always to tell me how life is going on with her there. I know she so have feelings for me. I know through her body language whenever we are together. Each time she sees a girl on my phone she gets jealous
I want to date this babe. Each time I tried to let her know my mind she said am her best friend. That am more than a brother to her. Gosh. I hate to hear her say this. How do I break lose from this friend nd zone I found myself
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 13, 2015
The question here is what do you want. Friendship or romantic relationship. You have to choose bro. If you are ok being just friends then no p. But if you want something more, tell her and if she insists on best friend crap, then find your way. Its simple, except you wanna turn yourself to THE COMFORTER.
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2015

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by Phut(f): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2015
You guys have gotten to know each other without the distraction of sex and really determined if you really deep down like what the other person represents. If you get married to her the marriage would be great because it was built on a strong foundation. The mistake a lot of people make is basing their decision on sex and lust
Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by harffie(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Answer

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by IamLEGEND1: 5:48am On Aug 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone by gabazin080(m): 5:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Oyind17:

Your first post
that's what some girls needed, or else the op will just be friend zone or magad till eternity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! / 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You / 10 Reasons Men Never Pick Good Girls And Why It Should Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.