Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

For Guys Only!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only!! (596 Views)

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only!! by princeuj2015(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Have you noticed that Nigerian girls do not delete guys number on their phone easily, Instead she will friendzone your number and keep monitoring your every step in life like spirit and when she sees your doing pretty well and have upgraded your current statue she will start forming nice girl, she will even be the one to call you and tel you you have forgoten her and start being unnecessary caring. Reminds me of my days @ NNPC Towers Abuja tho ah chop their kitty cat wella no be small"

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol. thought am the only one that ve noticed it
Re: For Guys Only!! by marshalcarter: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lolz

I thought m the only 1 dat knew ooo

Dis OP na weyrey oogrin =))•´¨)  ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨) ‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: For Guys Only!! by iceberylin(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
Re: For Guys Only!! by Hazardd(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
okay,how come it take concern barca win against sevilla undecided
Re: For Guys Only!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
A guy calls a girl he's fallen out with and it keeps ringing out and going to voicemail, why?
-Cause she still has that fvcking number angry

A girl calls a guy she's fallen out with and the guy responds on the second ring with a "hello, who's this?", why?
-Cause he don't have ur number no more beesh, you should do the same angry

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
princeuj2015:
Have you noticed that Nigerian girls do not delete guys number on their phone easily, Instead she will friendzone your number and keep monitoring your every step in life like spirit and when she sees your doing pretty well and have upgraded your current statue she will start forming nice girl, she will even be the one to call you and tel you you have forgoten her and start being unnecessary caring. Reminds me of my days @ NNPC Towers Abuja tho ah chop their kitty cat wella no be small"

Omo nah me benefit pass, thank God for upgrading me shaa. At lease if all those choppings nah money I for don become a Billionaire by now grin grin grin grin
Re: For Guys Only!! by valmunich(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP got a point though. . . They'll never wish to identify with your struggle and sweat but will be observing aloofly, once the dough starts pouring in, you'd be surprised how you have so many friends within a short period of time. Bunch of fake-ass people! undecided
Re: For Guys Only!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why should this thread be for guys only? Are you gays?
Re: For Guys Only!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rule breaker
Re: For Guys Only!! by shut(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
princeuj2015:

Hahaha you guys are clowns

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can You Forgive? / Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Is It Compulsory That Your Friends Must Be On Your Bridal Train?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.