Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? (612 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / If Your Boyfriend Impregnates Another Girl, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by kanaleke(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
You are just inviting ants to your peaceful house......if you have noticed this, whenever you ask any Nigeria girl what she cares for?.....then watch her empty your pockets and you will be praying for the so called "date" to end without any meaningful chat.our girls una too much abeg
Re: On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by vizkiz: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
if you know you are an incapable broke as nigga, don't bother taking a girl on a date. Simple undecided

1 Like

Re: On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by vikyno(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP, why are you yabbing the poster above me na?
Re: On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by kanaleke(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
vizkiz:
if you know you are an incapable broke as nigga, don't bother taking a girl on a date. Simple undecided
despite that....u don't have to show ur glutton nature in public#operationeatall
Re: On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by Raymysterio(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
You asked a question and she replied... Why are you crying?
Re: On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by yemstok(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2015
It depends on the type of girl you took out.

The lady I went on a date with lately, told me she needed only water when I asked her this question...I ordered juice but I ended up taking it alone while she had her water.
after the date, I wanted to get her take-away, she refused still.

she told me this "I came here to have fun,chat with you,i'm not here for food and drinks....thank you" and she gave me a warm hug.

I was soo surprised.
Re: On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2015
kanaleke:
You are just inviting ants to your peaceful house......if you have noticed this, whenever you ask any Nigeria girl what she cares for?.....then watch her empty your pockets and you will be praying for the so called "date" to end without any meaningful chat.our girls una too much abeg

Point of correction Op, Not when u have enough cash in ur pocket to spend or probably when ur really in love with the woman in question. In respect to the topic, most girls do this when they don't like u or when they are trying to scare u away. Finally God pass them grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What U Couldnt Afford To Do That U Can Now Do When Ever You Like / Painting Of Love By Ayeola Ayodeji Nigerian Artist / sorry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.