Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal (661 Views)

Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Please Save Me From Myself: I Am About Getting Married To The Woman I Don't Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by dangerous01(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Like patoranking once said that music save him from becoming a criminal naso me sef talk my own. My story start thus, after finishing my 2nd semester exam I acquired a brand new blackberry Q10 fone with the main aim of doing yahoo(scaming) but fortunately enough for me I was searching for some information on google which I was later refer to nairaland where I gt my answers nd later browse tru d blog and saw d interesting captions on the home page and took my time to read through and as time goes on I found my sef reading articles on nairaland when am not bombing site or chating with a client. The main thing that interest on nairaland is d way people comment e.g cute hector and the robot introvert that always write k on every post .and also the guy tosyne2much that is always bringing endless list of 10 things stil waiting for his post on 10 ways 2 wash a pant . And also d man that see ntin good in buhari(barcanista) . The e fight btw sonofmark and truckpusher. + a lot of funny monikers e.g lady f only her knw what that f mean moreover shout out to d people always deraling threads with non sense comment . To b continue as my ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
he is right!
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by Gurgle(f): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
We thank God
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
op person wey no get brain no get brain!**true talk** cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by Galaxydon1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
"Yawns" feeling sleepy
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
funny you
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by midolian(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
dangerous01:
Like patoranking once said that music save him from becoming a criminal naso me sef talk my own. My story start thus, after finishing my 2nd semester exam I acquired a brand new blackberry Q10 fone with the main aim of doing yahoo(scaming) but fortunately enough for me I was searching for some information on google which I was later refer to nairaland where I gt my answers nd later browse tru d blog and saw d interesting captions on the home page and took my time to read through and as time goes on I found my sef reading articles on nairaland when am not bombing site or chating with a client. The main thing that interest on nairaland is d way people comment e.g cute hector and the robot introvert that always write k on every post .and also the guy tosyne2much that is always bringing endless list of 10 things stil waiting for his post on 10 ways 2 wash a pant . And also d man that see ntin good in buhari(barcanista) . The e fight btw sonofmark and truckpusher. + a lot of funny monikers e.g lady f only her knw what that f mean moreover shout out to d people always deraling threads with non sense comment . To b continue as my ....
brother, u dey follow punctuation fight?
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahahahah tosyne2much... 10 things to wash a pant.... Lmao...

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by yrret: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
here on nairaland we dont read articles like we read comment.

learning from comments have been educating men since mediaval.

but the only thing perhaps makes u even more lazy, when you tie your future to it.
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by dangerous01(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Also d people that summon lalasticlala on any small post + d biafrans agitators dat are scared of ordinary chicken talkless of taking up arms also d notice me guys nd girls always updating their pic on thread 4 people to rate them nd also d silent moderators that take delight in baning users. I also want to use this medium to say I love nairaland.
Re: NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal by kellyJames5(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
You already a criminal mehn!
Can't you see how you killing your write up by not punctuating undecided

That alone has made you a high profile criminal grin

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Saga ! / In In The Mood Going Crazy / If U Are Looking For Your Bedsheets Or Curtains,contact These Men (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.