Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Hospital Saga ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hospital Saga ! (662 Views)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Saga ! by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2015
That moment when you go to the hospital for checkup, and the doctor prescribed some injections for you.
Behold after after everything u find out that the nurse that wants to give you the shot was your ex whom u jilted.
male/female would still go ahead and take the shot?
Re: Hospital Saga ! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin...why not, if anything wrong should happen,i will report him to the authority.

in another word, i dont think my ex will do that to me.
Re: Hospital Saga ! by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2015
naaah, i check d
nearest hospital around.
Re: Hospital Saga ! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:
naaah, i check d
nearest hospital around.

you dey fear. . ?
Re: Hospital Saga ! by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Ayibz:

you dey fear. . ?
yeah.
Re: Hospital Saga ! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:
grin grin...why not, if anything wrong should happen,i will report him to the authority.

in another word, i dont think my ex will do that to me.

u never can tell. . .
he might give u the wrong shot that might kill u.
#winks#
Re: Hospital Saga ! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Ayibz:

u never can tell. . . he might give u the wrong shot that might kill u. #winks#
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Pro'stitute / Hilarious Video! These Nigerians Can’t Imagine Life Without Their "Manhood" / A Very Short Story. "Learn For This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.