Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. (1471 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 13, 2015
It takes two understanding people to work out a relationship...if you still want attention from your boo and drive him crazy about you then you must do this..
1)Show him love;make him feel loved at all times...that he is irreplaceable...kisses ,smooches and all hugs with saying "i love you"when you have the chance..
2)Care for him;take intrest in his job...let him know that you will be with him through thick and thin(put it to practice)...take intrest in his family...cook delicious meals for him if you can...
3)Dont be too possessive;its good to be a little jelous but dont overdo...dont go around checking his phones...dont monitor him...have some trust in him..let him see your confidence in him..
4)Just be yourself;you look good to him when he first met you...so dont go kim kardashian later just to impress...still laugh,tease and act silly as your old self...he loves you for who you are...
5)Be independent;dont go rushing to him for help at any little problem...fix things yourself atimes...pay your own bills if you can...dont push it ladies..he might find it irritating..
6)Communicate with him;dont be hard to open up to him to know your fears...let him know whats goin on in your life...confide with him as concerns your challenges in life..let him be your friend and not only your lover...and when you have nothing to say just enjoy the silence and cuddle...
7)Stay loyal;dont flirt around or keep secrets...be honest and talked about some changes in him that you dont like...let him know that he is the only one...never give him a reason to doubt your loyalty...
8 )Never compare him with your ex's or anybody;he might not be the hottest or richest...but he is trying his best to make you happy...dont be spiteful if the favour you asked is not forthcomming...dont hurt his pride by comparing him with so so and so...
9)Give him a space;dont be the clingy type...give him space to hang out with his friends...dont make him feel choked up with your persistent calling...make him miss and want you...
10)Be positive;appreciate him for all his doing for you...show compliments if he dresses well or does right...dont be negative or start silly comments...learn to embrace him warmly and tell him how nice it will be for him to help you with some chores...teasinly ask him to carry your bag a while...
So ladies the ball is in your court now...start building a strong relationships today...Good luck as you do..

Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2015
If u are a girlfrnd and yu do all of the mentioned, identify by liking this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
If u are a girlfrnd and yu do all of the mentioned, identify by liking this comment.
i think nairaland baes...are good girls...

1 Like

Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2015
The most important is "FVCK HIM WELL"

1 Like

Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2015
You are on a long thing. Just keep thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Randyhot:
i think nairaland baes...are good girls...
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
The most important is "FVCK HIM WELL"
i dont agree with you mate...
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are on a long thing. Just keep thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you gotta appreciate whats around you...
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Mr Randy, it's my opinion and you don't have to agree with it. Good fvck works for me
Randyhot:
i dont agree with you mate...

1 Like

Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok Mr Randy
Randyhot:
you gotta appreciate whats around you...

1 Like

Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Mr Randy, it's my opinion and you don't have to agree with it. Good fvck works for me
..loOol...its yours man..show no pity.
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by olamigbemi(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin ;DWell my boyfriend can testify
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
olamigbemi:
grin ;DWell my boyfriend can testify
..oh really..happy days ahead with him..
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by olamigbemi(f): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
kissYea yea thanks
Randyhot:
..oh really..happy days ahead with him..
Re: Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
olamigbemi:
kissYea yea thanks
.welcm..

(1) (Reply)

Babes For Sale / Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom / My Secretary Proposed To Me! WTF? Right Or Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.