Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? (1458 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by joncom(m): 4:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Having been in a school set-up and had close contact with the female teens, it baffles me how the female folks takes boyfriend issues as a subject.
Its more like a challenge within the girls circle to see who can have the most guys. Girls as old as 12years have a guy they term their "boyfriend." If you happen to see two friends quarreling or keeping malice, it must be a boy who is at the centre stage.
Even those who claim to be "Virgins" still keep boyfriends (without benefits). Is it a norm or a societal problem?
My little six pence.
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by jazinogold(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2015
mk I go bath before I comment!

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by simplemach(m): 5:16am On Aug 31, 2015
That will mean no maintenance for them.
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by joncom(m): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2015
simplemach:
That will mean no maintenance for them.
Is that not the [size=15pt] duty[/size] of her Parents?
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by joncom(m): 5:20am On Aug 31, 2015
jazinogold:
mk I go bath before I comment!
No wonder the whole place dey smell since.

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by sofadj(m): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Co-ask
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by simplemach(m): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2015
joncom:

Is that not the duty of her Parents?
that's for the tender aged ones alone.
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by signature2012(m): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Following.....

Check the link below for lovely footwears.

https://www.nairaland.com/2564231/check-here-collections-footwears
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by slap1(m): 5:46am On Aug 31, 2015
* Infrequent visit to fast-food restaurants and boutiques
* Less than #300 airtime recharge in two months
* Prolonged absence on whatsapp, BBM, facebook ( no MB)
* Sudden love for wearing their hair natural
Etc
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by Tapout(m): 6:37am On Aug 31, 2015
^^see them......thread way concern girls, niggas go come carry am for head undecided
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by Chibaby87(f): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Worse ke, is better you stay without boyfriend cos if you do , your heart will break in pieces. So you see no gain in making boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Chibaby87:
Worse ke, is better you stay without boyfriend cos if you do
, your heart will break in pieces. So you see no gain in making boyfriend
chai madam, the heart will break in pieces? cheesy Since when did guys started carrying axe around to break hearts? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by Chibaby87(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Dotwillis1:
chai madam, the heart will break in pieces? cheesy Since when did guys started carrying axe around to break hearts? undecided

I wonder they use axe it would have been better and amendable but......., I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Bleep the wall I gues
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol...... I actually like being single...... dating seems like stupidity most times sha
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by titi4fola(f): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
joncom:
Having been in a school set-up and had close contact with the female teens, it baffles me how the female folks takes boyfriend issues as a subject. Nothing!
Its more like a challenge within the girls circle to see who can have the most guys. Girls as old as 12years have a guy they term their "boyfriend." If you happen to see two friends quarreling or keeping malice, it must be a boy who is at the centre stage.
Even those who claim to be "Virgins" still keep boyfriends (without benefits). Is it a norm or a societal problem?
My little six pence.
Re: Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? by titi4fola(f): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nothing will happen, left for me I like being free.

(1) (Reply)

When A Male Classmate Stares At Your Face In Your Dream? / 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making / "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.