Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth (62413 Views)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by yungbillionaire(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
BrownCookie:
I think the picture was taken before she started bleaching her skin.

Nobody goes back to such perfect black skin tone after they have bleached their essence away.

There must be black & fair skin here & there so it must be before.

my sister, sense wey u get no dey common but outstanding....i wonder how people wud stay to tink dat u can transform from such sushine bleaching back to blackopal skin like dat...i tink pregnancy/childbith can mess some ladies up but not to dis extent..

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by luizmartinez: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
cccxxiii:
chai!

Ladies Bleaching since 1709BC

What does it profiteth a Lady to bleach her skin and lose it after Child birth?

This is Cow Shit for real Mehn!!
Halla! grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chara019: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahahaha

Serves her right.wetin concern me?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by suruwilliams(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Recognising her is going to be a problem. Lol
abi even camera for bank no go recognise her again grin cheesy
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Probably she had caesarian operation...like d way bleachin creams re dealin with ladies and men..u hardly pass a woman without permanent make up(sunburn)
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by boolet: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Nah, those must be 2 different people grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2015
I gotta say that, black skin and our natural hair is one of the most political jingoism on mother earth perpetuated by the media and white people against the melanin people. There's a reason why we are the oldest race on earth and that's enough reason to be proud of my skin color. Our women are fallen woefully for skin colourism and black men in prominent places do not celebrate them anymore at all. Whether it is in politics, entertainment (which is still politics), sports, or education, the women on the men of the Black men are always light skin or another nationality. If you look on the cover of magazines, rarely will you see dark skin women celebrated. This is Africa where almost everybody is dark skin and i am really worried about the consequences. Black women; You are the first and mother of all... Do not let this fools bring down the power that unite us as African. Our features are simply the best thing that could ever happen to us.. Big love to all my African ladies that are proud of their skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by sibb2011: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
she can start all over again if she wants. Silly acts.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by dapsonlou(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
jauntty:
Pregnancy has reset her to her DEFAULT Setting.

And they will be shouting #team_natural

Ladies be deceiving Guys since the time of Adam n Eve.

You made My day man, Cant stop Laughing @ Pregnancy has reset her to her DEFAULT Setting.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
I gotta say that, black skin and our natural hair is one of the most political jingoism on mother earth perpetuated by the media and white people against the melanin people. There's a reason why we are the oldest race on earth and that's enough reason to be proud of my skin color. Our women are fallen woefully for skin colourism and black men in prominent places do not celebrate them anymore at all. Whether it is in politics, entertainment (which is still politics), sports, or education, the women on the men of the Black men are always light skin or another nationality. If you look on the cover of magazines, rarely will you see dark skin women celebrated. This is Africa where almost everybody is dark skin and i am really worried about the consequences. Black women; You are the first and mother of all... Do not let this fools bring down the power that unite us as African. Our features are simply the best thing that could ever happen to us.. Big love to all my African ladies that are proud of their skin.

Bro come on you know dark skin guys are valued over light skin guys.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Dont underate smart phone cameras and photo apps...had a frnd who stopd bleachin,her skin bcame a total mess.but when she takes selfie,her luks perfkt
yungbillionaire:

my sister, sense wey u get no dey common but outstanding....i wonder how people wud stay to tink dat u can transform from such sushine bleaching back to blackopal skin like dat...i tink pregnancy/childbith can mess some ladies up but not to dis extent..
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by misspicy(f): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Na MrCork coz am grin
Btw,darkskin is better than lightskin,check it out here www.nairaland.com/2518153/5-advantages-darkskin-over-lightskin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by shariffalabim89: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Paschal001:
It's not good at all.....
But this girl has always bn light skinned... d girl in wine dress
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by martineverest(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Power of smart fones
BrownCookie:
I think the picture was taken before she started bleaching her skin.

Nobody goes back to such perfect black skin tone after they have bleached their essence away.

There must be black & fair skin here & there so it must be before.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Shortyy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the pix are not same, the cheek bones, lips and the nose looks diffrent
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2015
aim5:

Bro come on you know dark skin guys are valued over light skin guys.
What are we valued for other than our sex-appeal? The black man comes from a black woman; He becomes a s*ex idol and the black woman is frowned upon(It doesn't make sense to me). You need to understand that women are general powerful and the key to a strong family hold than they realize.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
What are we valued for other than our sex-appeal? The black man comes from a black woman; He becomes a s*ex idol and the black woman is frowned upon(It doesn't make sense to me). You need to understand that women are general powerful and the key to a strong family hold than they realize.

I don't see how black women are being frowned upon. And yes I know that black men are objectified, but still dark skinned guys don't have it that bad either.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2015
The rate at which we believe anything these days is disturbing
heykims:
Where is the newborn baby, the lactating breast or anything to suggest the pic was taken after delivery. Pic didn't even show clue of any hospital bed.
As for, pic was taken at pre-bleavhing phase..
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by bummyla(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Black Is Beautiful! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Shortyy(f): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the pix are not same, the cheek bones, lips and the nose looks diffrent

Lmao. Looks the same to me
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by mikron(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Yellow fever u dey bleach o you dey bleach. Apologies to the great fela
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by boolet: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2015
post=36901736:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-xnHlGKKX-SY/VcrkKOSzOGI/AAAAAAAChMc/VnKZkDL0sBQ/s1600/fifi.JPG[/img]

Beauty expert, Fifi Safia Usman is is black again after her bleached skin turned 'dark' following the stress of pregnancy.

The Chief Executive Officer of Safia Beauty Stores and Spa Limited, Fifi Safia Usman is known for a very flawless and appealing skin but the toll of pregnancy and child birth has altered her skin and returned it to her default skin.

There are speculations that she may not be recognisable to those who know her.

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-bleaching-expert-fifi-turns-black.html

The pregnancy reset her dermatological system to default setting grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by tsdarkside(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
i never understood this bleaching thing....with black-skin she looks normal and beautiful..in light-skin she looks unhealty and not trustworthy,,,,i will never understand black-women............whatever................
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by 3kay945(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2015
If the pictures are true, then she will be white again. Its the pregnancy that makes the cream ineffective. No biggie
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by SylarsMcQuins: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2015
heykims:
Where is the newborn baby, the lactating breast or anything to suggest the pic was taken after delivery. Pic didn't even show clue of any hospital bed.
As for, pic was taken at pre-bleavhing phase..

Exactly, d op mst be mad gan. Tryna deceive us nt knwin he's d bigger fool
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by ModiKen(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Bleaching, a sign of inferiority complex.

As for me......I am Black 'N' Proud

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2015
But to be honest, the light skinned photo looks nice not gonna lie cheesy
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by 400billionman: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
That is what we call FACTORY DEFAULT SETTINGS..
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2015
cccxxiii:
chai!

Ladies Bleaching since 1709BC

What does it profiteth a Lady to bleach her skin and lose it after Child birth?

This is Cow Shit for real Mehn!!
Halla! grin

I ALWAYS SAID THAT IT WAS OUR PARENTS THAT ENJOYED MARRIAGE, WHEN WOMEN WERE NATURAL.
THESE DAYS EVERY THING ON A WOMAN IS FAKE, FAKE TEETH, FAKE FACE, BREAST, EYELASHES, FINGER NAILS, BUMS, FAKE VOICE FAKE HEIGHT.

CHINA SHOULD START MAKING DOLLS FOR MEN , THEY RE PREFERABLE THAN THESE FAKE GALS WE HAVE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
LMAO!

Why do people even bleach?
Seriously. Be yourself, whoever can't accept you as you are should Bleep off. Simple!
I wish more females reasoned like me.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2015
ModiKen:
Bleaching, a sign of inferiority complex.

As for me......I am Black 'N' Proud

I love dark skinned men. smiley

Woulda been nice to see your dark skin on your profile after this comment of yours. #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.