Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth (62415 Views)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by jomoh: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Feranmicharles:
that moment when you're back to real you grincheesygrincheesy

You mean back to Factory settings

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
I am more seduced or allured to reply your 2nd thought which in return you might call me a freak but, this is a faceless forum and i am more than inclined to pass.

I mean to say; do you easily get dates because of your skin tone or because of your personality indeed?

I won't tag you a freak. I don't judge people-well, only paedophile s - and I believe they should all be beheaded.
And yeah, I guess people are usually attracted to me cause of how I look-however I'd prefer they'd be attracted to my personality instead. I am no angel!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by BrownCookie(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
yungbillionaire:

my sister, sense wey u get no dey common but outstanding....i wonder how people wud stay to tink dat u can transform from such sushine bleaching back to blackopal skin like dat...i tink pregnancy/childbith can mess some ladies up but not to dis extent..
She even looks good compared to what hormones can do to a pregnant woman...
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Okaakoko(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2015
a simple FACTORY RESET

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Back 2 square 1 grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by AnanseK(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Melanophore Stimulating Hormorne ( MSH) at work. She may regain her pallor. Let's hope it's not Addison's.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

I won't tag you a freak. I don't judge people-well, only paedophile s - and I believe they should all be beheaded.
And yeah, I guess people are usually attracted to me cause of how I look-however I'd prefer they'd be attracted to my personality instead. I am no angel!
A freak in my terms will be my sexual aggressiveness and dominating roles. Anyways, i am old enough to understand that personality comes first and being beautiful is just a bonus. I personally believe perhaps, they are hundreds if not thousands of men queuing just to figure you out smiley smiley. Besides, that is what you get for being a goddess wink .
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2015
I hope d embassy wont confiscate her passport 4 impersonation oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
A freak in my terms will be my sexual aggressiveness and dominating roles. Anyways, i am old enough to understand that personality comes first and being beautiful is just a bonus. I personally believe perhaps, they are hundreds if not thousands of men queuing just to figure you out smiley smiley. Besides, that is what you get for being a goddess wink .

Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by XKZ(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2015
predatorX:

When did responsibility accommodate bleaching ones own skin?

Be fair, it's a pragmatic decision
Despite all the noise about black being beautiful (you can call it moral support if you prefer), in the real world, fair babes are still winning undecided
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
cccxxiii:
chai!

Ladies Bleaching since 1709BC

What does it profiteth a Lady to bleach her skin and lose it after Child birth?

This is Cow Shit for real Mehn!!
Halla! grin

gerara here mehn.....

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
passionate88:
Abeg, na lie... Make we talk true small
den we agree to disagree
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

No she doesn't
is it cos she's not 'shining' white?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Harkinyhemmy(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
iro ooo

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by blessedly(f): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
that moment when a guy chose a light skinned lady because he has flays for fairness.....
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by fredleo95(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2015
LMFAO
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Dagoma: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good! Back to original.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by lawrenceunaa: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
I call this factory reset grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Crativjosh(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
I may be wrong but ladies who bleach are often characterised by low self esteem

madgoat:
Why do people bleach sef... Black is beautiful joor.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Crativjosh(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
bleaching gone wrong.... her skin has gotten to the "best before date"
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by yungpowers(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
The lady is brighter than her future. Fifi version 5.0 lolibleach.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by ChappyChase: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
is she for real? I wonder why people bleach,Black is beautiful.. We rock
My friend relax! Can you stay black!?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
LwKM
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by zoraro(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the pix are not same, the cheek bones, lips and the nose looks diffrent

The nose is the same to me when viewed from different angles.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Spybradd: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
.....and the devastating strechmarks that will come due to the pregnancy with a former light skin. Hehehehehehe!!

Congrats to her on the new born baby anyway!

i bet you are talking from experience!!! grin

opiaoku,apcsucks,generalbloodykillet nô vex,ooo
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by hopekanu(f): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
She wan try God
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by predatorX: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
XKZ:

Be fair, it's a pragmatic decision
Despite all the noise about black being beautiful (you can call it moral support if you prefer), in the real world, fair babes are still winning undecided

Well you're telling it to the wrongest person. Light skin is a turn-off for me when it comes to chicks. And there are lots of people who's got the same fetish too. So when you say the "real world", i wonder if you're just trying to impose your fantasies on everyone. Black is as real as it gets.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Feranmicharles(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomoh:

You mean back to Factory settings
yes osmiley default setting toh badsmiley :p
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by ModiKen(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

I love dark skinned men. smiley

Woulda been nice to see your dark skin on your profile after this comment of yours. #justsaying

I may be a proud black man but I'm photo shy. cheesy tongue

Sent you a PM though.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by gayeobasan(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Laugh out seriously,please I'm still laughing
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by XKZ(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
predatorX:

Well you're telling it to the wrongest person. Light skin is a turn-off for me when it comes to chicks. And there are lots of people who's got the same fetish too. So when you say the "real world", i wonder if you're just trying to impose your fantasies on everyone. Black is as real as it gets.

Don't take it personal, it's not meant to be an attack on your person.

All I'm saying is majority of guys think fair skin is prettier. And dark ladies see fair ladies get most of the attention.
Why blame them for wanting some attention too.
They need TLC not moral support.

Just take a second to check who is getting married to our political, economic and religious leaders.

As an aside why is there so much angst directed at people who change the colour of their skin but not those who change the texture of their hair.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by kenoz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin Bleaching no pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.