Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth (62412 Views)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by PrettyClare7(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
scentmarlc:

So wah do yu suggest.....bleach again so pple can recognize her?
hahahahaha lwkmd maybe
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by PrettyClare7(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
suruwilliams:
abi even camera for bank no go recognise her again grin cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nickymezor(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmm , no be small tin ooo... shocked D diff is clear nw smiley cheesy... Black is indeed awesome.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Shortyy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
it's a lesson for u.. bleacher association of Nigeria

Goat. Go tell that to you se.x hawking mother. Do I look like a bleacher to you? Pathetic imp.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by RaeMystix: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
shocked shocked

Oh wao grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by possibilita(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
This baby no be here,he jst format him mama android customised color back to factory setting.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by dapsonlou(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
hajruna:
is it cos she's not 'shining' white?

No because she's Ugly period
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by blesoh(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
heykims:
Where is the newborn baby, the lactating breast or anything to suggest the pic was taken after delivery. Pic didn't even show clue of any hospital bed.
As for me, pic was taken at pre-bleaching phase..
go to stella's blog u'll see her carrying her twins.this is horrible
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Shortyy:

Goat. Go tell that to you se.x hawking mother. Do I look like a bleacher to you? Pathetic imp.
you should learn how to act matured on public forums ...
It's definitely shows u lack regards for your mum if u can spill this thrash on a strangers mother..
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
My friend relax! Can you stay black!?
why not?am black and I love it
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by ChappyChase: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
why not?am black and I love it
Hmm I hear you!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

Abi you can't afford Cream? That's your Story Stick to it. grin
Anyways am not surprised,there are always foes,but guy am not one of those girls with bleached skin that you go out with,so next time if you have nothing reasonable to type,don't bother quoting me..

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Shortyy(f): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2015
chamboy:
you should learn how to act matured on public forums ...
It's definitely shows u lack regards for your mum if u can spill this thrash on a strangers mother..

You should also learn to respect other people. You don't just insult people anyhow. Bye!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Shortyy:

You should also learn to respect other people. You don't just insult people anyhow. Bye!
I didn't insult u and I deserve an apology
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Shortyy:

If u feel I did insult u

Am sorry
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

No because she's Ugly period
okay

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by predatorX: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
XKZ:

Don't take it personal, it's not meant to be an attack on your person.

All I'm saying is majority of guys think fair skin is prettier. And dark ladies see fair ladies get most of the attention.
Why blame them for wanting some attention too.
They need TLC not moral support.

Just take a second to check who is getting married to our political, economic and religious leaders.

As an aside why is they so much angst directed at people who change the colour of their skin but not those who change the texture of their hair.

well if you say so smiley

Black/dark skin rocks. it conceals blemishes and there no other skin blemish that's a turn-off other than "Stretchies"................stretch marks. grin grin grin
dark babes can play rough and tumble but all these "cosmetic Tangerines", the moment you touch them anyhow now them go change from fanta to fanta Chapman.

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by suruwilliams(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
PrettyClare7:
lol
abi nah ;Dyou are beautiful kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.