Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth (62411 Views)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by scentmarlc(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2015
post=36901736:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-xnHlGKKX-SY/VcrkKOSzOGI/AAAAAAAChMc/VnKZkDL0sBQ/s1600/fifi.JPG[/img]

Beauty expert, Fifi Safia Usman is is black again after her bleached skin turned 'dark' following the stress of pregnancy.

The Chief Executive Officer of Safia Beauty Stores and Spa Limited, Fifi Safia Usman is known for a very flawless and appealing skin but the toll of pregnancy and child birth has altered her skin and returned it to her default skin.

There are speculations that she may not be recognisable to those who know her.

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-bleaching-expert-fifi-turns-black.html

Wetin concern me ...
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by bigiyaro(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2015
heheheh, fifi, na ur real face b dis? u wowo no be small, so u lost d yellow skin wey u buy, d gud news is dat, u can still buy it again.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
I gotta say that, black skin and our natural hair is one of the most political jingoism on mother earth perpetuated by the media and white people against the melanin people. There's a reason why we are the oldest race on earth and that's enough reason to be proud of my skin color. Our women are fallen woefully for skin colourism and black men in prominent places do not celebrate them anymore at all. Whether it is in politics, entertainment (which is still politics), sports, or education, the women on the men of the Black men are always light skin or another nationality. If you look on the cover of magazines, rarely will you see dark skin women celebrated. This is Africa where almost everybody is dark skin and i am really worried about the consequences. Black women; You are the first and mother of all... Do not let this fools bring down the power that unite us as African. Our features are simply the best thing that could ever happen to us.. Big love to all my African ladies that are proud of their skin.

#*clapping*#. Well said!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by scentmarlc(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
is she for real? I wonder why people bleach,Black is beautiful.. We rock

Huh !
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by scentmarlc(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Recognising her is going to be a problem. Lol

So wah do yu suggest.....bleach again so pple can recognize her?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2015
aim5:

I don't see how black women are being frowned upon. And yes I know that black men are objectified, but still dark skinned guys don't have it that bad either.
A sad influence in our culture which I do understand: dark women are constantly, implicitly told they are not beautiful and not to be sought after and that's not the case with dark men. The question should be. Why would dark men be generally attractive than dark women? What is important to remember here is that the value of skin colour has been socially constructed.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by XKZ(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Let's look on the positive side...
She's a responsible mother who stopped using lightening agents during her pregnancy to forestall any probably side effects on the baby.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
A sad influence in our culture which I do understand: dark women are constantly, implicitly told they are not beautiful and not to be sought after and that's not the case with dark men. The question should be. Why would dark men be generally attractive than dark women? What is important to remember here is that the value of skin colour has been socially constructed.

Well to answer your question, they say that darker skin is more "masculine", while lighter skin is seen as more "feminine". And darkskin women need to stop following Eurocentric beauty standards then. If they feel that no one sees them as beautiful, that's on them. That's the problem with most darkskin females, they seek too much outside validation.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by blacq2009(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Factory settings restored . Lol
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

#*clapping*#. Well said!
Imagine being told constantly you're least desire because of your skin tone and the men who are suppose to be supportive are expressing their whole heartily desire for a light skin woman. Seeing such a commodity in the arms of a fairer skinned woman is like being turned away by the only place in the world you can hope to call home. Whether dark or light skin. We are all attractive and beauty shouldn't be judge on skin color.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
.[/quote]
You just spoke my mind
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Shortyy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it's a lesson for u.. bleacher association of Nigeria
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

#*clapping*#. Well said!
well
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
Imagine being told constantly you're least desire because of your skin tone and the men who are suppose to be supportive are expressing their whole heartily desire for a light skin woman. Seeing such a commodity in the arms of a fairer skinned woman is like being turned away by the only place in the world you can hope to call home. Whether dark or light skin. We are all attractive and beauty shouldn't be judge on skin color.

I get it. The world isn't fair.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
well

Well what?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Well what?
fall inside well ... who is your dog mate that u backing @
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2015
aim5:

Well to answer your question, they say that darker skin is more "masculine", while lighter skin is seen as more "feminine". And darkskin women need to stop following Eurocentric beauty standards then. If they feel that no one sees them as beautiful, that's on them. That's the problem with most darkskin females, they seek too much outside validation.
Not quite long ago black people are associated with ugly, monkeys, dirty, evil and less attractive and many more. Whether man or woman we all catch hell in their propaganda not until recently, the black man is considered attractive and their women is not. The media is one powerful tool my friend and most women are gullible and prone to it. The society is one messed up place and it's our duty as men to show affection and love to our women. I certainly do love the woman that gave birth to me and she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

I get it. The world isn't fair.
Judging by your profile pic, i believe you don't get it hard. wink wink
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
fall inside well ... who is your dog mate that u backing @

Barking at?
I simply asked "well what" because I didn't understand what you meant by "well".
Why would I bark at a stranger I dunno?
And you're asking me to fall inside a well?
Thanks anyway!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by yungbillionaire(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2015
martineverest:
Dont underate smart phone cameras and photo apps...had a frnd who stopd bleachin,her skin bcame a total mess.but when she takes selfie,her luks perfkt

i undastand dat bleaching can mess up ur skin wen u either stop or its normal side effect but dats my point exactly n not wat people r saying about going bak to d natural way God created us.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by chamboy(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Barking at?
I simply asked "well what" because I didn't understand what you meant by "well".
Why would I bark at a stranger I dunno?
And you're asking me to fall inside a well?
Thanks anyway!
am very sorry n I would like to make it up to u..

Kindly ff bac
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
Judging by your profile pic, i believe you don't get it hard. wink wink

"Get it hard" could mean various things.
1, I'm not discriminated against because I'm fair skinned?
2, Aggressive sex? (which I'm not afraid to say I enjoy)

Which are you talking about? smiley
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by predatorX: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
XKZ:
Let's look on the positive side...
She's a responsible mother who stopped using lightening agents during her pregnancy to forestall any probably side effects on the baby.

tell it to the marines!!
When did responsibility accommodate bleaching ones own skin?

E be like say you sef dey bleach too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Missmossy(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Transformation things grin grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by film2(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2015
The husband might not even recognize her self; the husband will be like 'Doctor, I can't find my wife on her bed, another woman is impersonating her'
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by deetomee: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
How many whites have made creams and lotions to turn them into dark/black skin. The level with which majority of africans are being brainwashed is alarming and terrible. Be proud of your color. If God wanted you to be white he might as well given you that opportunity. Just look at her.SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2015
so the bleaching is not permanent?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by hapyxx(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
This is foolishness at the highest order
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by JayJustus(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
hahahahahahaha... karma is a whatttt Seun will not allow me to write that thing hian

*rows kayak outta thread*
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

lmao...naturality is the best..we rock dear
Yasss hunni grin
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by coolzeal(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

"Get it hard" could mean various things.
1, I'm not discriminated against because I'm fair skinned?
2, Aggressive sex? (which I'm not afraid to say I enjoy)

Which are you talking about? smiley
I am more seduced or allured to reply your 2nd thought which in return you might call me a freak but, this is a faceless forum and i am more than inclined to pass.

I mean to say; do you easily get dates because of your skin tone or because of your personality indeed?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2015
grin Factory setting.
I'm fair, but I love black like mad. Once u r black u are my friend. I don't know why beautiful black guys and babes bleach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo] / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.