Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman (2665 Views)

Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? / Married Men Never Trust Ur Wives 100% To Avoid Dying Young. / Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by ashmanpolo: 6:00am On Aug 15, 2015
passionate88:
From your narrative, you are a hot tempered man... Why would you give a grown up girl that you aren't married to an order not to go out?. Na wa o... No be every guys get anger issues like you.

Not at all. I am a down to earth person and more likeable than even Messi. Ninety percent Sanguine and just Ten percent choleric. Sometimes in life certain unwarranted actions emerge. Nonetheless, I have reasons for my actions and I don't regret, I just learn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by ashmanpolo: 6:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well,my submission is simple and it goes like this :Any woman that would drive you that insane and bring out the worst in you shouldn't be around you for more than one night.

You just made serious sense.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Sanguine(f): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Not at all. I am a down to earth person and more likeable than even Messi. Ninety percent Sanguine and just Ten percent choleric. Sometimes in life certain unwarranted actions emerge. Nonetheless, I have reasons for my actions and I don't regret, I just learn.

Noted!
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by ashmanpolo: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Sanguine:

Noted!

Lol. Good morning
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Sanguine(f): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lol. Good morning

#smiles. Yeah. It's a goodmorning. How're you today?
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by ashmanpolo: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Sanguine:

#smiles. Yeah. It's a goodmorning.
How're you today?

I'm so invigorating this morning. Thanks
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by misspicy(f): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Daslim180:

In her life am sure she'have met that one man that will treat her well and not beat her,that RICH guy that has everytyn I dnt have and would not beat her or ,be an emotional blackmailer and a sadist like I am,dah will never cheat on her like I did,i did all this due to my troubled childhood,and am on my kneels begging for forgiveness so I can make it in life...coz even tho I left our village,i still have my small brain that has refused to adjust into d way city people reason!
Its alright bro....apology acceptedtonguegrin
Buh learn frim what a reasonable brother said below

IdiAmin1:
As a little kid that fought and beat up his elder sister for intimidating him, my dad never beat me back but he told me one thing that has never departed from my ears since then.
A MAN THAT BEATS UP A WOMAN IS A COWARD and I'm sure ¤my name¤ my good son don't wanna be a coward or do you?...to which said no until this day. cool
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by jrerico1(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
I hate nagging ladies, I better move from their sight before I break someone teeth
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Daslim180(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Its alright bro....apology acceptedtonguegrin Buh learn frim what a reasonable brother said below

Ain't wanna lengthy talks wit yu here.....
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Sanguine(f): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ashmanpolo:

I'm so invigorating this morning. Thanks

That's good to know. Do have a great weekend.
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Daslim180(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Its alright bro....apology acceptedtonguegrin Buh learn frim what a reasonable brother said below

Ain't wanna lengthy words wit u here
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by misspicy(f): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Daslim180:

Its better u do dah lengthy word someday so u can have peace..tongue
Anyway am bringing my trolls today so be ready to deactivate ur account....cutehector,here is d girlfriend unrepentant bully.
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Daslim180:

what would make a woman beat a man?
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by lilmax(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Dont provoke your man or you get the beating of your life,choose 1
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by lokito: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2015
jrerico1:
I hate nagging ladies, I better move from their sight before I break someone teeth

What about ladies that can be under yo roof and keep malice for over a week?
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by jrerico1(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
lokito:

What about ladies that can be under yo roof and keep malice for over a week?
it's better that way
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by emitheo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
well said....ur diction is quite complicated! had 2 check d dictionary 4 most of them... i didnt even see abt 3 of them...
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by ashmanpolo: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2015
emitheo:
well said....ur diction is quite complicated!
had 2 check d dictionary 4 most of them...
i didnt even see abt 3 of them...

Lol. Which of them? Let me explain
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2015
ashmanpolo:
….Curled from my autobiography

I remember vividly, two years ago as I arrogantly slapped and got physical with my girl. Earlier that day, I had left an autonomous instruction that she shouldn’t step out of the house when she said she’d be visiting her best friend. I got back from work and she wasn’t home. She had disobeyed me. I wailed inside fiercely. Marked by extreme intensity of anger, I started remembering all the disrespects I got from her. Her stubbornness and disregard was becoming conspicuous. With willful lack of care and attention she defiles my constituted orders at will and never prone to penitence.

I paced and wandered listlessly about the room, resentful of being neglected. I was rehearsing on what to do to her to aggrandize my reputation. She got back home that evening and like a ferocious fauna I started boiling as though the only panacea to cool my tempo was martensitic. That evening I got physical with my girl. She was my first and only true love. My heart, my soul and everything. Sometimes I’d smugly say to myself “I have found a Soulmate”. A damsel that I may not be able to kick the bucket for, but I could kill the bucket for. Hitherto, I am still lost trying to figure out why I loved her to that extent.

After a few minutes display of my insensitivity, I knelt down and started begging for forgiveness. I was so irrational. I felt bad beholding my love in such a lachrymose and lugubrious state. Her front hairs were ploughed and marks on her pretty face. The question is, will “I’m sorry” ‘unslap’, ‘unhit’, and ‘unbeat’ her the way I did minutes back? Capital NO. That day marked a negative critical turning point in our relationship.

There was this feeling of “He’s not yet married to me and he’s hitting me already. After marriage, he’d probably kill me”
There was the feeling of “How can a man hit me and I’ll still be with him. God forbid”
There was this melancholic feeling of experiencing the bitter taste of a masculine slap. So blunt on the tongue and bitter like herbs from a narrow gorge.
There was a nostalgic feeling of equilibrating the pros and cons of our seemingly monotonous relationship. Then on balance, a good relationship turned sour and was already in the shambles.

After festering for months and struggling to make things work out, that incidence was always fresh to her and was a bottleneck that seriously restricted happiness from flowing through. The relationship became humdrum. She’d niggle about certain insignificant issues. She stopped seeing all the qualities that made her fall in love with me – my fierce, my intelligence, our shared sense of humour, my determination not to follow the crowd. Instead she saw a young brute of a lad, a control freak who was holding her back from her dreams. At that point, there was nothing I could do to redeem my dented image so the best was to watch her take a decision. Then she took her decision and moved on, maybe.

Reminiscing on what happened two years ago leaves snippet of indelible questions. Why was I even arrogant? Did I lose my dignity because I recently moved from a blue-collar to a white-collar job? What formed blinkers over my eyes that rescinded my sense of reasoning? Why should a man denigrate himself to such a numb and lumpish reduced state? The answers are still vague.

So my resolution is this, to those out there who physically abuses, or has the intention to abuse their partners, I would say – No matter the level of provocation, just be calm and DON’T ever try it. I have come to the realization that tolerance, humility and respect are the oil that smoothens the frictional surfaces between partners. Hitting a woman is not a function of your ability to fight but a derivative of Cowardice and weakness. Rather do things that should flourish your relationship.

@All Nairalanders, Good Morning and have a blessed day ahead.

.....But why.....You hit your Soulmate , your "Hair Cream" So sad you mistook her for a cream! Lol
Re: Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman by xamuelotu(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Some women are temptation, sha beating them is never a solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / No Matter How Much You Love Her, Don't Ever Do These 11 Things For Her / My Elder Brother Wants To Marry My Girlfriend And Wants Me To Make Her Say Yes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.