Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! (1045 Views)

Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Kelechi2020(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2016
In my first year in the university, a wonderful night came when i was chilling in my one room self contained , village family house lodge.
All of a sudden i heard a lady shouting, then heard something that turned out to be her hair being banged on the wall (we share a wall dividing our rooms).
Sharply i grabbed my underwear,fastened my dick into it and ran out to find out what was going on.

i banged on the door and the batterer proudly came out and asked me to my face to go mind my buisness, i begged to differ with him cause he has not paid her bride price but he rather chose to pick fight with me while the girl watched.To cut the story short , we later pulled the girl out of the room and chased the guy out of the compound and to our amazement the girl ran after her beater.

Moral of the story : NONE

First of all, every woman is a beautiful creature. Of course, a woman is a sweet soul and deserving of our protection. Any man who lifts a finger against a woman is a coward.
It is not okay that you stay up until 2'0clock for him to return on Sunday smelling horribly of Vodka. He returns and snores to bed, leaving in his wake a teary eye and forgetting to carry his fingers from the slap he gave you for opening the door late. You dress up and cover your bruised face with fillers and make over to work, with an awry smile on a bruised heart.
It is not okay too that you are the Christian woman who gather in evening circles to pray for your alpha male. Your "darling" husband who seem to be suffering from the spirit of his ancestors who snuffed out lives from their wives while they dreamt. You cry and pray, you call on God for recourse, God looks upon the foolishness in your heart. But he hit you when you were dating? He told you he was just "correcting you in love". When you were with your friends and he called, you only replied in subdued and muted "OKs" because he was saying terrible things. But you were wowed by his sense of style, his influence, his romantic dinners and of course, the sheer vigor of sex. And then, you sacrifice your dignity? your right to a mind of your own over money?

The increase in the number of men turning spouses into punch bags, the number of men hurting women today is steadily turning astronomical. It is not okay to endure him. I really don't understand women who don't ask questions of their man's temperament before they marry. But what confounds me is the moronic tendency of a lady when he tells "conquering" tales of his ex. He holds up her tooth as past relationships trophy and you shine your teeth. Of course, why won't yours be the next? I for one believe that no lady should marry or even date any guy who is in any form of drugs, drunk, or a guy who says "I am emotionally pensive (abi) tensive when I fall in love". Because your tears will flow. Flee! Girlfriend Flee!

He will cheat on you and demand your fidelity. He will call you in the presence of his friends to demonstrate how he has turned you to a Reek Bolton. He is going to suck your life, your happiness. You are going to be looking through your blind at your neighbor and his wife and how all happy they look. He will beat you up and seize your phone. He will ask you to "bring back my child" when you run away. He will tell you it was the devil this minute and call you the devil the next. He will hit your head so hard you will lose consciousness and he will spit on your lifeless body before he will call the ambulance.

Do not be romantically involved with a man whose principles and values you do not identify with. Of course, I met a lady who said she liked to be beaten in order to stay in line. But unless you are this lady, provoke your man and observe his pretense. Do not settle for less. Do not endure until we all gather around your lifeless body. You are love and you deserve to be loved.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
Nice write up Bro...
Kelechi, its been a while...
Havent heard from you.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
WELL IM PROUD OF MY LIFE AND LEGACY. nothing in life will make me lay my hands on a lady.

Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Kelechi2020(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice write up Bro...

Kelechi, its been a while...

Havent heard from you.

My oga the great marketer, i have been around following all your comments and topics..
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Kelechi2020(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WELL IM PROUD OF MY LIFE AND LEGACY. nothing in life will make me lay my hands on a lady.

Good, though the mouths of women have been wonderfully made by God..
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2016
Kelechi2020:

My oga the great marketer, i have been around following all your comments and topics..

Am good bro... I want you to do a little thing for me...

my signature says it all...

That's my sis...

You can send me your details na... don't wana lose touch with ya... lol

Her name is Refiner..

Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 30, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Good, though the mouths of women have been wonderfully made by God..
LOL @wonderfully mouth. its true that some women do have bad mouth but the best a gentleman can do is just to walk out and allow her calm down b4 talking to her.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by alexmaye(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2016
nice 1ne kelechi!! nice 1ne, keep up d gud work.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Dymaco(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
just pray that you dont jam one ogbanje gal.......
a guy gave on gal one person to pass to me in an exam hall. the gal exchanged the pencil with her own bad pencil. i told the girl to give me the pencil but she refuse.
i stood up, collected the pencil and knack apako for her head with the pencil.

thank God the invigilator no see me

Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Kelechi2020(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:
just pray that you dont jam one ogbanje gal.......
a guy gave on gal one person to pass to me in an exam hall. the gal exchanged the pencil with her own bad pencil. i told the girl to give me the pencil but she refuse.
i stood up, collected the pencil and knack apako for her head with the pencil.

thank God the invigilator no see me

Na small small e dey use start......you go soon turn akpako beater when you marry.

Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Dymaco(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Na small small e dey use start......you go soon turn akpako beater when you marry.

so if na u, u go leave am....
thank God say other girls supported me. i go marry a woman that doesnt talk anyway infact a woman that knows what is respect.

i no dey support woman beating but girls. should mind the way they talk.... a Guy fights a fellow man because of insult like wise a girl
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Vick4rill(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
you are still a boy, when u are married u may change this silly phrase of "nothing in life" just pray u dnt get a bad wife

Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Kelechi2020(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2016
Vick4rill:
you are still a boy, when u are married u may change this silly phrase of "nothing in life" just pray u dnt get a bad wife

HAHAHAHAHA....i hope its not what am thinking...The gods will not smile at you ohhh
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by zeetyzin(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2016
i cant beat my wife or girlfriend sha......
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm.......I don't blame d girl somehow o.
It will take only the grace of God for dat lady to leave that guy and don't be surprise that d girl doesn't love the guy as she use to.......but still she can't leave him.

Shame to all woman beaters
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Kelechi2020(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2016
Snowangel4:
Hmmmm.......I don't blame d girl somehow o.
It will take only the grace of God for dat lady to leave that guy and don't be surprise that d girl doesn't love the guy as she use to.......but still she can't leave him.

Shame to all woman beaters

The main ish though is from the girl's self esteem,i know she thinks that if she leaves this guy that she might not find another easily. Probably cause everyguy in town knows the guy in question is dating her and must have sexed out all her worth...worst still the guy might torture her life if she leaves.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2016
Kelechi2020:

The main ish though is from the girl's self esteem,i know she thinks that if she leaves this guy that she might not find another easily. Probably cause everyguy in town knows the guy in question is dating her and must have sexed out all her worth...worst still the guy might torture her life if she leaves.

Yeah and if u go closer u will discover that she is staying because of wat the guy told her....I don't want to into detailes but I know wat I am saying
I use to judge girls like that easily before, till God open my eyes to some things. I just pray she will regain her senses.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Dymaco(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2016
if that girl have a future.... she should just live that man and focus on it.. all these i must marry a man should stop
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2016
can never beat my girlfriend of wife. Never.
Re: Don't Ever Beat Your Girl !!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice write up bro.

Only Animals beat their wives.
Being the only girl of my family, my bro never raise their hands on me even thou I act like a 'girl' sometimes with my mouth and I get jealous of their wives-to-be. They are gonna marry the best.

My dad is also a man I wish to marry his type. He Never raised his hand on my mum. That's why I can never date a guy that does that. I was in one before althou he gave me hot slap in presence of family nd friends and that was wht broke our relationship. Peeps are blaming me, telling me that 'IT'S NORMAL', one of those things that must happen in a relationship but I stood my ground. I'm done.

What Would You Do?? (photo) / Incase The World Ends On The 29th / He Insists On Marrying A Virgin.!!