Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) (8240 Views)

Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Kingspin(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

cheesy Guy, they are a bunch of jokers. I tell you. Their region has nothing to offer so they now have to claim credit for what is located outside theirs. Isn't that funny? Igboman no fit open factory for Anabra or Imo or even Enugu, why? cheesy He must love Ogun more than igboland cheesy
Ibos are industrious can site any business anywhere in Nigeria and make their profit. While some cowards in the country fear to build one inside South South/East Bigotry. They failed into it even when the need/market does exist there. You rather speak as a Nigerian or call for ur separate country, just one of my last two statement can help you. Peace to those that only want and deserve them.

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Flyoruboy(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
TRASH. Do you want me to start listing the Private companies and industries owned by Igbos.
Hahahaha. You already did before in another thread. The new additions will probably comprise of registered Onitsha traders amalgamated and co. Ltd. Go ahead na. Fvcking parasites.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Flyoruboy(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Kingspin:
Ibos are industrious can site any business anywhere in Nigeria and make their profit. While some cowards in the country fear to build one outside South South/East Bigotry. They failed into it even when the need/market does exist there. You rather speak as a Nigerian or call for ur separate country, just one of my last two statement can help you. Peace to those that only want and deserve them.

Lol. Listen, not only do your own bigmen refuse to invest in your region -- they say charity begins at home -- why should a Yorubaman or a Dangote then bother? Your region is a shyt hole that's why even your bizmen would rather locate their biz outside, and then you want us to come and invest there? ? You must be out of your damned mind.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by coolitempa(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
Honeywell is owned by an American by name Mark C Honeywell. ANOTHER FALSE PROPAGANDA BUSTED.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeywell

Na wa o.....I am truly beginning to feel sorry for ibos o.....truly their ignorance is beyond Yoruba people's imagination....imagine the clown above me claiming Honeywell is owned by an American.... cheesy

http://www.honeywellgroup.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by shineeye: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Wonderful
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
It is a TREASON act for anyone to say that the south east contribute nothing to federation account.. Every State have its own solid minerals BUT are all of them in a Commercial quantities? Sit back and see the GDP contribution of the South East.
1. EBONYI State Is a State Blessed with Commercial Deposits of mineral resources and one of them is LIMESTONE in huge deposit .. the Federal Government established the Nigeria Cement Company NigerCem at Ntalagu and Ibeto cement have a huge cement plant in the state. The State have one of the largest Salt deposit, Gypsum, Bauxite, Gold, Timber, Zinc etc
2. Ebonyi State is the one of the HIGHEST Producers and exporters of Rice with the highest number of Rice Mills in Nigeria and have One of the Largest Nigeria Poultry Farm at Nkali and A Fertilizer Processing Plants... EVIDENCIAL LINK.-
http://www.ebonyionline.com/about-ebonyi-state/

http://www.southeastnigeria.com/photos-abakaliki-rice-mill-cluster-ebonyi-state/

Could you please state where the links provided states the stats and contribution of ebonyi rice production to the fed account?

Me I don search and read tire I no see any from the links provided above o grin

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Guy, your people have been exposed on the front page as the empty vessels of Nigeria. The original parasites. cheesy Only Imo is contributing anything worth mentioning. The rest are parasites getting more than they give. What a tragedy, upon all Una mouth Una no fit match the chest beating. Smh.
oh E pain am. EYAA. Ansa me and stop beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
ABIA STATE
1. Abia State export Palm Oil seedlings and Products and one of the buyers historically is Malaysia during the era of Orji Uzor Kalu.
2. Abia State have the LARGEST Rubber plant in Nigeria at Bende LGA which adds up to the Nation GDP.
3. It is a Huge Cassava and Rice producing State in Nigeria and the First State to Produce and Export Cassava Bread.
4. It is an Crude Oil producing state at Ukwa LGA and have an untapped natural gas. It is an NDDC State.
5. Abia State have a Commercial Leather Industries(made in Aba products), Shoe Producing industries, etc And the Only Function Government Owned Textile Mill at Aba with Ariaria market, one of the biggest in West Africa..
6. Solid Natural Minerals are not left out.. Abia State have a Big Commercial Zinc deposit at Isuochi
Abia State have a Standard University of Agriculture(MOUAU), A National Root Crop Research Institute at Umudike and a National Ceral Research Institute at Amakama.
https://www.nairaland.com/1323409/food-security-nigeria-abia-state
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/made-aba-shoe-daily-export-hits-1m-pairs/

This is what you first link states and I quote ;

Food security in Nigeria: The Abia state example
The Abia State government is set to develop agriculture through a Public Private Partnership initiative, that will boost palm oil production and other cash crops, PETER OKORE, in Umuahia, reports...

So tell us, how has what is yet to be develop contributed to the federation account? grin

Now, here is you second link.

Made-in-Aba shoe daily export hits 1m pairs 2
BY CHARLES NWAOGUJI ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 BUSINESS
The Aba shoe industry project in South-East Nigeria is heading for global market with daily export fig­ures of one million pairs to other African countries, the President of the Abia Think Tank Association, Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa has said.

Ohuabunwa , who stated this during a press conference ahead of a two-day economic sum­mit in Aba, said that the shoemakers produce quality that compares with the Italian brands, adding that despite leading the Africa market, they are yet to have presence outside the con­tinent.

“We have started forming the shoemakers into cooperative societies so that they can have access to funding from development finance institutions like the Bank of Industry as well as capacity building and linkage to international market, “ he said.

Now could you provide any link where it states the contribution and stats of what these products contributes to the fed account?

Nah waoo grin

Meanwhile let us remind you that :

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. Listen, not only do your own bigmen refuse to invest in your region -- they say charity begins at home -- why should a Yorubaman or a Dangote then bother? Your region is a shyt hole that's why even your bizmen would rather locate their biz outside, and then you want us to come and invest there? ? You must be out of your damned mind.
are you dis dumb? Honeywell is a Well known Americam company.. Their branch in Nigeria may have a yoruba as the manager but it is Owned by an American.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
ANAMBRA STATE.
1. The State with the Highest Number of Indigene Owned Industries and the home of Nigeria Biggest Auto Mobile Industry(innoson motors).
2. Anambra State is home to First Nigeria Cable Wire production company and Spare parts Heavy Industries etc.
3. Anambra has one of the Largest Natural Gas deposit NLNG and is an crude oil producing state now.
4. It is an Agricultural powerful state and have a huge mineral resources like kaolin, lignite, bauxite.
5. Anambra State is home to Ibeto Cement, one of the cement processing industries in Nigeria
6. Onitcha Main Market is the LARGEST in West Africa.
7. Anambra State is home to many Transport Companies and Pharmaceutical companies (like Emzor and Orange Pharm, Zinox Computers Manufacturing Industries, First Aluminium Zinc manufacturing and exporting industry in Nigeria etc which are owned by a S.Ener) etc
http://www.finelib.com/cities/onitsha/business/-manufacturing
http://m.news24.com/Nigeria/National/News/Obinao-sign-N185bn-natural-gas-deal-for-industrilisation-20150319

Link 1 : please tell us has these industry contributed to the nation's economy. Is anambra the only states within the country industries and factory? Then you must visit ogun state to cure you ignorance.

Link 2 :

Tell us how has what's yet to be launch, operate contributed to the nation's GDP or economy?
Na wah o grin

Obinao sign N18.5bn natural gas deal for industrilisation
20:22 19/03/2015
Anambra - The Anambra Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Falcon Corporation, a foreign firm for the distribution of natural gas in the state

All this lie lie no go pay o grin

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Let me safe myself of some wahala. I'm very sure the rest of you links is as fake and full of fantasies as the former.

This is aba made ke grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Flyoruboy(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
are you dis dumb? Honeywell is a Well known Americam company.. Their branch in Nigeria may have a yoruba as the manager but it is Owned by an American.

Fvck you. I have refuted this stvpid talk of yours more than once before. Oba Otudeko is the Chairman of Honeywell Group (Google it and you will confirm even from Forbes that he FOUNDED the company, punk) which is separate from the American, same way one of your dubious kinsmen claimed Spectranet is owned by Indians coz there's another one in India when in fact Oba Rilwan Akiolu owns it.

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by walemoney007(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
Honeywell is owned by an American by name Mark C Honeywell. ANOTHER FALSE PROPAGANDA BUSTED.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeywell
mumu so u don't know dia is a difference btwn honeywell and honeywell group grin.omo ibo go and read about oba otudeko

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2015
totit:
Let me safe myself of some wahala. I'm very sure the rest of you links is as fake and full of fantasies as the former.

This is aba made ke grin grin
arguing with a bunkom is a waste of time, do you know the heavy taxes and royalties these Igbo industries and companies pay to the federal government? FG make huge money at seaports and IGBOS are the highest well known importers in this country or do you want to argue on that?
Even with £20 after the war, We are bouncing and No Tribal Marked ewedu eating hatred can STOP us.

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:
These are the basic things that generate highest revenue for govt
Oil- south south 80% Ondo 12% south east 8%

Agriculture (cocoa)-- major export that have highest revenue generated (ondo contribute 70%)

Industrial concentration -- Lagos and ogun re the most industrialised states in nigeria

So alll ur analysis re inconsequential

OneNaira3, dem don come again with another oil flase story o.
Debunk this liar's theory for me abeg.

And with proof also, nwanne.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
arguing with a bunkom is a waste of time, do you know the heavy taxes and royalties these Igbo industries and companies pay to the federal government? FG make huge money at seaports and IGBOS are the highest well known importers in this country or do you want to argue on that?
Even with £20 after the war, We are bouncing and No Tribal Marked ewedu eating hatred can STOP us.

No I don't. Could you please provide us with a stats?

Let's find out who's the fool now! grin

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Kingspin(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Every business you can think off in Lagos has one of it leg down the East of Nigeria. There are alot of businesses in the East where you have one,two biggest single concentrated market in Africa ahead of Lagos. I mean if the East is not ok by you you have Gombe, Taraba to invest-in. i dont get people invest in the West you complain, they invest down East you still complain really ur the one operating outside thy mind. At the other end you tax them(Business) and the other end your tell them to go out your area, i dnt understand. In life it either your good or bad. Nigeria has to share from either be a good country or bad one, nothing like half good or bad.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Fvck you. I have refuted this stvpid talk of yours more than once before. Oba Otudeko is the Chairman of Honeywell Group (Google it and you will confirm even from Forbes that he FOUNDED the company, punk) which is separate from the American, same way one of your dubious kinsmen claimed Spectranet is owned by Indians coz there's another one in India when in fact Oba Rilwan Akiolu owns it.
spectranet is TRASH, Igbo entepreneurs have their own, the first phone and computer manufacturing company, ZINOX is owned by an Igbo guy or the First Nigeria auto mobile manufacturing industry, Innoson Motors is Igbo owned and many more.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Flyoruboy(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Kingspin:
Every business you can think off in Lagos has one of it leg down the East of Nigeria. There are alot of businesses in the East where you have one,two biggest single concentrated market in Africa ahead of Lagos. I mean if the East is not ok by you you have Gombe, Tarabe to invest-in. i dont get people invest in the West you complain, they invest down East you still complain really ur the one operating outside thy mind. At the other end you tax them(Business) and the othe end your tell them to go out your area, i dnt understand. In life it either your good or bad. Nigeria has to share from either be a good country or bad one, nothing like half good or bad.

There you go with your spurious claims! Don't you people ever get tired of these empty claims? ? Any how, you sure are right about the SE having the largest market at Onisha. I guess that should count for something. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

It doesn't change the fact that 5 states in south east region re the parasite of nigeria
We are talking reality,you are talking abt what you dream about,they are 2 diff things entirely,keep deluding yourself!
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Flyoruboy(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
spectranet is TRASH, Igbo entepreneurs have their own, the first phone and computer manufacturing company, ZINOX is owned by an Igbo guy or the First Nigeria auto mobile manufacturing industry, Innoson Motors is Igbo owned and many more.

Lord have mercy! If Spectranet with its intimidating market-share is "trash", what do you now call smile? Shitty cow-dung. cheesy. Guy, enjoy what's left of your thread jare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Kingspin(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

There you go with your spurious claims! Don't you people ever get tired of these empty claims? ? Any how, you sure are right about the SE having the largest market at Onisha. I guess that should count for something. cheesy
It you that get the empty claims that it Lagos or nothing. Lagos is a business enviroment just like the East. If you do ur biz in Lagos some others do their in the East. I said it early you can go North go invest too. Leave people that want to invest even if it in Borno state. Is that whats hard for u to consume?
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
truefact:
The Suffercated cowards are bigots, myopicals, and hypocrites....., incestuous, ritualistics, and jujustic ...betrayers, backstabbers, and gossipers,...chestbeater , talkatives, and propagandists,...Scratchfaceds, coneheads, and foulmouthers,....amalaeaters, ewadueaters and kolaeaters, ....wellwaterdrinkers, punyyjuicelickers, and bloodsucker....dirty, bad and evil,.... laziests, fearers and weaklings......ugliers, darkiers and winchs.....liars,beggars and slaves of Hausa-Fulani one Nigeria
Th
Yorubas are simply winchy winchiers, envious haters, cheaters and parasites
this is what I call finish him/her
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:

This guy you are full-time knob-head. its like you never learn. you just never learn! i educated you in the other thread but you refuse to be educated. its like a curse. you keep believing uncle paulinus's junk. when they advise you to go to school,you'd be thinking about containers. Aaaargh!

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL EDUCATE YOU THERE IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL.INC AND HONEYWELL GROUP. HONEYWELL GROUP IS OWNED BY OBA OTUDEKO. HUN

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:

Na wa o.....I am truly beginning to feel sorry for ibos o.....truly their ignorance is beyond Yoruba people's imagination....imagine the clown above me claiming Honeywell is owned by an American.... cheesy

http://www.honeywellgroup.com

Swiree i tell you that fella is sick! trust me the kind of lies the gypsies tell is more like a psychological defect as a result of losing 3m lives. let me share some of the most ridiculous ones i've heard

-We consume 90% of the eggs in Nigeria

-Computer village generates over $700 billion yearly

-We control 90% of businesses in Cameroun

-Biafra is located at the center of the earth

-Obama listens to radio biafra

-80% of the houses in ibadan are owned by igbos

and you know the funny thing? they actually believe these things

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Swiree i tell you that fella is sick! trust me the kind of lies the gypsies tell is more like a psychological defect as a result of losing 3m lives. let me share some of the most ridiculous ones i've heard

Yea! Clap for youself! The same way Osun State's IGR is higher than the IGR of the entire SE combined. grin grin!

The same way Yorubas brag about Ondo State stolen oil wells from Delta State!

Why do Yorubas lie and claim that Igbos don't allow strangers do business or have lands in Igboland? Okay, if Igboland is not suitable, how many Yorubas have dared invest and raise business empires in Gombe, Taraba, Jalingo, Gwoza or Ogoja

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
It is a TREASON act for anyone to say that the south east contribute nothing to federation account.. Every State have its own solid minerals BUT are all of them in a Commercial quantities? Sit back and see the GDP contribution of the South East.
1. EBONYI State Is a State Blessed with Commercial Deposits of mineral resources and one of them is LIMESTONE in huge deposit .. the Federal Government established the Nigeria Cement Company NigerCem at Ntalagu and Ibeto cement have a huge cement plant in the state. The State have one of the largest Salt deposit, Gypsum, Bauxite, Gold, Timber, Zinc etc
2. Ebonyi State is the one of the HIGHEST Producers and exporters of Rice with the highest number of Rice Mills in Nigeria and have One of the Largest Nigeria Poultry Farm at Nkali and A Fertilizer Processing Plants... EVIDENCIAL LINK.-
http://www.ebonyionline.com/about-ebonyi-state/

http://www.southeastnigeria.com/photos-abakaliki-rice-mill-cluster-ebonyi-state/

To start with we all know the south-east and the north doesn't contribute poo to this country but that's none of my business anyways but i'm challenging any one of you and your fellows to name "core" igbo-owned companies and conglomerates while i name mine. agreed?

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

To start with we all know the south-east and the north doesn't contribute poo to this country but that's none of my business anyways but[b] i'm challenging any one of you and your fellows[/b] to name "core" igbo-owned companies and conglomerates while i name mine. agreed?

xtrorse:

Many of the achievements of the Yoruba tribe is largely due to the fact that they have been unjustly favoured by the lopsided arrangement in the polity. That's why a great number of Yorubas would prefer the status quo to remain. A number of Yorubas have used the unjust system to their advantage, looting the treasury with reckless abandon. Yoruba leaders wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state! 

Many Yorubas overtly or covertly support the evils been perpetrated in this country. (Informed people are not deceived by Yoruba usual shouting, crying, weeping, wailing, yelling, cursing and making much noise on every available media. This a tribe that is after all well known for being loose cannons. Uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who made a career out of abuse and slurs.)
If there is any southern tribe that have gained much from this fraudulent union, it is the Yoruba tribe! 
Yoruba tribe have only flourished at the expense of others courtesy of the unjust system! 

Inspite of the crass looting of the treasury by many Yorubas, Yoruba land still remains one of the illiteracy and poverty stricken regions in Nigeria! Yoruba achievements have not in any way given her people a better welfare than the Igbos!
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Yea! Clap for youself! The same way Osun State's IGR is higher than the IGR of the entire SE combined. grin grin!

The same way Yorubas brag about Ondo State stolen oil wells from Delta State!

Why do Yorubas lie and claim that Igbos don't allow strangers do business or have lands in Igboland? Okay, if Igboland is not suitable, how many Yorubas have dared invest and raise business empires in Gombe, Taraba, Jalingo, Gwoza or Ogoja

Lol who said osun state's IGR is higher than that of the SE combines. i deal with facts only. i don't create statistics from my head. if the Nigerian bureau of statistics say so then i'm 100% in agreement with it

Ondo state has always been known for having oil so i have no idea what delta state you're talking about. most of the oil is in Ugbo and the ilaje local government

As for those saying Yorubas are not allowed to do business in the east. is there any evidence they're wrong? i myself will never go to the east to do business because it doesn't seem like the kind of place i'd like to be for reasons known to me. Go to the north and see the number of yorubas doing business there. you'd be amazed

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

lunaticfringe:

Mr fish brain your own mumu deserves an encore but only from vultures who will feast on the emptiness of your hollow mind. Kitikpa Rachakwa gi Anya there...
willow0802:

Pls quit the lies abeg, everyone knows the truth... yorubas: lieing since their alleged waka from sudan cheesy grin grin
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

To start with we all know the south-east and the north doesn't contribute poo to this country but that's none of my business anyways but i'm challenging any one of you and your fellows to name "core" igbo-owned companies and conglomerates while i name mine. agreed?
Innoson Motor manufacturing Industry, Zinox Computer manufacturing company, Emzor and Orange pharmaceuticals etc. They are many but these Four outnumber whatever little or none industry you people have. Don't call Glo because it is a crap network, MTN and ETISALAT Dominate glo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated / Lagos To Harvest From 10,000 Hectares of Land Acquired From Other States / Enugu Government: Why We Approved ₦30,000 Minimum Wage For Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.