Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) (8239 Views)

Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by coolitempa(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Swiree i tell you that fella is sick! trust me the kind of lies the gypsies tell is more like a psychological defect as a result of losing 3m lives. let me share some of the most ridiculous ones i've heard

-We consume 90% of the eggs in Nigeria

-Computer village generates over $700 billion yearly

-We control 90% of businesses in Cameroun

-Biafra is located at the center of the earth

-Obama listens to radio biafra

-80% of the houses in ibadan are owned by igbos

and you know the funny thing? they actually believe these things

That is the most amazing thing o..... cheesy....one of the Igbos actually came here and swore that the Kanu guy was amassing an army with sophisticated weapons to destroy Nigeria and some of the others joined in and argued to death that it is true..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
xtrorse:

I don't deal with kids abeg nor spammers.

So? Please let go of my mention, will you? grin

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol who said osun state's IGR is higher than that of the SE combines. i deal with facts only. i don't create statistics from my head. if the Nigerian bureau of statistics say so then i'm 100% in agreement with it

Ondo state has always been known for having oil so i have no idea what delta state you're talking about. most of the oil is in Ugbo and the ilaje local government

As for those saying Yorubas are not allowed to do business in the east. is there any evidence they're wrong? i myself will never go to the east to do business because it doesn't seem like the kind of place i'd like to be for reasons known to me. Go to the north and see the number of yorubas doing business there. you'd be amazed

SHAME TO ALL GREEDY, PARASITIC YORUBAS AND THEIR WRETCHED GRANDFATHERS WHO PLANTED THE EVIL SEED OF TRIBALISM AND HATRED IN THEM THAT MADE THEM TO NOT APPRECIATE THE GOOD IN OTHER PEOPLE!

Deltagiant:

Then, why is the Yoruba more than any group in Nigeria rattled by any news of Igbos leaving Nigeria? If the Igbo are actually getting more than they contribute, "sophistication" warrants that they get out of the way so yours could have an increased share?

You're just not making any sense! Excuse me.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:

That is the most amazing thing o..... cheesy....one of the Igbos actually came here and swore that the Kanu guy was amassing an army with sophisticated weapons to destroy Nigeria and some of the others joined in and argued to death that it is true..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......

I can also remember that 1trillion percent of nigeria GDP is generated by ibo grin

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
Innoson Motor manufacturing Industry, Zinox Computer manufacturing company, Emzor and Orange pharmaceuticals etc. They are many but these Four outnumber whatever little or none industry you people have. Don't call Glo because it is a crap network, MTN and ETISALAT Dominate glo.

Lmaooooo. You don't even seem like you're ready. you're more like a joker! we're talking about the second richest man in Nigeria you're telling me about GLO being a crap network. please reccomend someone else i don't engage ignorant people. i always lose debates against ignorant people

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

I don't deal with kids abeg nor spammers.

So? Please let go of my mention, will you? grin

Neither do I harbour traitors or ritualists!
Run off...
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by patrick89(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:
Let me safe myself of some wahala. I'm very sure the rest of you links is as fake and full of fantasies as the former.

This is aba made ke grin grin

I think we should stop telling these people what we produce, let them tell us what osun state contribute in the treasury!

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Run off...

You this kid, ehn grin

Stop being emotional, oya run to daddy now grin
Will you grin
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

You this kid, ehn grin

Stop being emotional, oya run to daddy now grin
Will you grin

Keep your illogical reasoning to yourself! You greedy, parasitic ingrate!
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Run off...

Xtrorse or whatever your name is are you willing to name core igbo-owned "reputable" companies while i do the same for yoruba-owned companies? this is an open challenge to every one of you on Nairaland. i will even give you time to do your research
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
patrick89:

I think we should stop telling these people what we produce, let them tell us what osun state contribute in the treasury!

Yes. You are right there, and while we continue to burst ibo, aba made, uncle chukwufuro under the tree lies stories? grin
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by coolitempa(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

I can also remember that 1trillion percent of nigeria GDP is generated by ibo grin

LMAO.........remember this one....80% of Lagosians are ibos...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Xtrorse or whatever your name is are you willing to name core igbo-owned "reputable" companies while i do the same for yoruba-owned companies? this is an open challenge to every one of you on Nairaland. i will even give you time to do your research

Field Marshall or whatever big title you append to your worthless name know that your cowardice is epic and second to none. If you doubt it inquire about your AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola...

You, challenge me after you have been floored to your chagrin and shame in your previous thread?

huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I think you should create a thread for that . Just mention mention i.d...
And in michael jackson voice : I. Will. Be. There. cheesy

I beg. Make I go chill off

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

Deltagiant:

Then, why is the Yoruba more than any group in Nigeria rattled by any news of Igbos leaving Nigeria? If the Igbo are actually getting more than they contribute, "sophistication" warrants that they get out of the way so yours could have an increased share?

You're just not making any sense! Excuse me.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
truefact:
The Suffercated cowards are bigots, myopicals, and hypocrites....., incestuous, ritualistics, and jujustic ...betrayers, backstabbers, and gossipers,...chestbeater , talkatives, and propagandists,...Scratchfaceds, coneheads, and foulmouthers,....amalaeaters, ewadueaters and kolaeaters, ....wellwaterdrinkers, punyyjuicelickers, and bloodsucker....dirty, bad and evil,.... laziests, fearers and weaklings......ugliers, darkiers and winchs.....liars,beggars and slaves of Hausa-Fulani one Nigeria

Yorubas are simply winchy winchiers, envious haters, cheaters and parasites
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by totit: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Ooh please not again. Let go of my mention cheesy

Do not tempt me to report you.

Oya let go now.

Thank u
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

Ooh please not again. Let go of my mention cheesy

Do not tempt me to report you.

Oya let go now.

Thank u

Were you invited in the first place?
Are you sick up stairs or something?
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We are talking reality,you are talking abt what you dream about,they are 2 diff things entirely,keep deluding yourself!
which reality tell me what re the contributions of 5 states in south east region ,ad at what percentage to the federation's account..?
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:
which reality tell me what re the contributions of 5 states in south east region ,ad at what percentage to the federation's account..?
Stop quoting me and first of all tell me the contributions of Southwest to d federation account,apart from Lagos which is a No mans Land because we already have IGBO REPS in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop quoting me and first of all tell me the contributions of Southwest to d federation account,apart from Lagos which is a No mans Land because we already have IGBO REPS in Lagos?

Major oil producers on nigeria
SS 80%
SW 12%
SE. 8%

Most industrailised states in nigeria
Lagos
Ogun

Agricultural major export cocoa
Ondo 70%

This re the three basic things that generate highest revenue for Nigeria 's federation
(Cocoa, industry, and crude oil)

Now tell me the contributions of south east region.. And the percentages..?

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

SS 80%
SW 12%
SE. 8%

Lagos
Ogun

Ondo 70%

This re the three basic things that generate highest revenue for Nigeria 's federation

SW 12percent,my friend stop lying,if u don't facts don't quote me again.SouthEast has Abia,Imo and Anambra,even Rivers,AkwaIbom,Delta,Bayelsa,were part of the old Eastern region,where did u get ur 12percent for SouthWest from,stop dreaming,we are not wearing pampers here!

2 Likes

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
SW 12percent,my friend stop lying,if u don't facts don't quote me again.SouthEast has Abia,Imo and Anambra,even Rivers,AkwaIbom,Delta,Bayelsa,were part of the old Eastern region,where did u get ur 12percent for SouthWest from,stop dreaming,we are not wearing pampers here!

If it's a lie prove to me with basic facts and figures not beer palour talk of ours

Can you tell me the reason why Ondo recieves more federal allocation than entire south east states..?
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

If it's a lie prove to me with basic facts and figures not beer palour talk of ours

Can you tell me the reason why Ondo recieves more federal allocation than entire south east states..?
You prove to me with basic facts and where is the prove that Ondo state is even richer than Enugu state not to talk of Anambra state? We want Prove not beer parlour talk?
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

SS 80%
SW 12%
SE. 8%

Lagos
Ogun

Ondo 70%

12% oil, lmao.

Go n check ondo state budget so that u can see how much they budget n how much they receive as 13% derivation. wen u get that, u will relax n stop all these Yoruba lies.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
chuna1985:

12% oil, lmao.

Go n check ondo state budget so that u can see how much they budget n how much they receive as 13% derivation. wen u get that, u will relax n stop all these Yoruba lies.
Prove me wrong with basic facts and figures or get Lost..!!

The Last time I checked ondo recieves more federal allocation than entire 5 south east states

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
totit:

I already created a thread for it please check it out and share
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

Prove me wrong with basic facts and figures or get Lost..!!

The Last time I checked ondo recieves more federal allocation than entire 5 south east states

i already created a thread for igbo-owned vs yoruba owned companies. please check it out
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by zuchyblink(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/made-aba-shoe-daily-export-hits-1m-pairs/ largest footwear manufacturing city in Africa(Aba)
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by chynergy1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
op , i am a little bit disappointed undecided undecided
the greatest asset and contribution of the
south east is the human capital.
you can not take it from them any time any day.
enough of all these mineral resources. even europe has little of
mineral resources to show. wink
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by mikolo80: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Udmaster:
It is a TREASON act for anyone to say that the south east contribute nothing to federation account.. Every State have its own solid minerals BUT are all of them in a Commercial quantities? Sit back and see the GDP contribution of the South East.
1. EBONYI State Is a State Blessed with Commercial Deposits of mineral resources and one of them is LIMESTONE in huge deposit .. the Federal Government established the Nigeria Cement Company NigerCem at Ntalagu and Ibeto cement have a huge cement plant in the state. The State have one of the largest Salt deposit, Gypsum, Bauxite, Gold, Timber, Zinc etc
2. Ebonyi State is the one of the HIGHEST Producers and exporters of Rice with the highest number of Rice Mills in Nigeria and have One of the Largest Nigeria Poultry Farm at Nkali and A Fertilizer Processing Plants... EVIDENCIAL LINK.-
http://www.ebonyionline.com/about-ebonyi-state/

http://www.southeastnigeria.com/photos-abakaliki-rice-mill-cluster-ebonyi-state/
this is how ppl fail waec. what has east contributed not what do they have. all you had to do was add VAT from monthly federal allocation instead of burying yourself under all this grammar
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
chuna1985:

12% oil, lmao.

This is the Revenue allocation sheet:
What each state got from
the federation account OYO,ONDO,LAGOS recieves more allocation than all ur shit states in your erosion cursed land of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York / People With Disabilities Storm APC Secretariat, Drum Support For Yahaya Bello / JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.