Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) (8233 Views)

Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

Prove me wrong with basic facts and figures or get Lost..!!

The Last time I checked ondo recieves more federal allocation than entire 5 south east states

Show basic facts of ur false 12% figure first.

Anambra state budget dwarfs ondo state 2015 budget with 33 billion naira...

IMO state budget dwarfs ondo state 2015 budget by 10 billion naira @ least.

Forget story...

Osun still de owe 7 months salary
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

This is the Revenue allocation sheet:
What each state got from
the federation account OYO,ONDO,LAGOS recieves more allocation than all ur shit states in your erosion cursed land of Biafra

cursed liar.

IMO, Abia n Anambra received over 80 billion naira, ondo received 35 billion........where is ur 12% claim , u pipo r chronic liars.

4 Yoruba states are among the top 5 lowest revenue receivers.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
chuna1985:

cursed liar.

IMO, Abia n Anambra received over 80 billion naira, ondo received 35 billion........where is ur 12% claim , u pipo r chronic liars.

4 Yoruba states are among the top 5 lowest revenue receivers.

Mr illiterate stop behaving like a mad man
I came up with basic facts of figures of the sheet of federal allocations to states
If you feel am lying come up with the graph sheet to back your claim idiot..!!
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

I came up with basic facts of figures of the sheet of federal allocations to states

Loud mouthed tribalist, are you so daft that you find it extremely difficult to cogitate properly? Let me assist:

https://www.nairaland.com/2522113/omitted-truth-debunking-lies...nigeria-states

chuna1985:

Show basic facts of ur false 12% figure first.

Anambra state budget dwarfs ondo state 2015 budget with 33 billion naira...

IMO state budget dwarfs ondo state 2015 budget by 10 billion naira @ least.

Forget story...

Osun still de owe 7 months salary

The principal mineral occurrences discovered by the survey teams included lignite deposits at Asaba, lead-zinc ores at several locations, tin and columbite in the south-east, monazite, limestone and lead-zinc ores at Abakaliki district.

Others were coal at Enugu, brine springs at Arufu and Awe, Galena in Jos area, iron ore deposits in Niger and Kwara districts and marble deposits in Jakura. Mining activity in controlled form, however, commenced in the country in 1915 with the production of coal at the Enugu mines.

Prior to the discovery of petroleum, Nigeria was impressively sustained by agriculture and few solid minerals known at the time, namely coal, tin, columbite and gold. Coal, for example, met fully the needs of our railway system and electricity supply while tin yielded substantial foreign exchange earnings for the nation.

In addition, these minerals also offered employment opportunities. The downturn in the economy and the introduction of the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) necessitated a review of Government thinking. The result is the crystallisation of the concept of diversification of activities, and the promotion of privatization and commercialization.
ikechu1278:
A little of history I read while doing this research. something that caught my interest and I feel needed to be shown (sidenote: yes it is another debunking myth)

In other words it was agriculture, Coal, Tin, Columbite and Gold was what sustained the country prior to the discovery of Oil meaning North, south south and south east were the regions that sustained the country before everything fell on south south's shoulder
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/sectorstat/sectors/Minning%20and%20Quarrying%20%28Solid%20Minerals%29

I don't know about anyone else but I found that intriguing.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:

Wen a Yoruba Man starts losing an argument, they start correcting spelling.......Oh fooool, u have even forgotten ur own argument.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by ARIZONA123(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop quoting me and first of all tell me the contributions of Southwest to d federation account,apart from Lagos which is a No mans Land because we already have IGBO REPS in Lagos?
. In 2019' we are having one senatorial slot or we set lagos state ablaze

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by princdebola201(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Wen a Yoruba Man starts losing an argument, they start correcting spelling.......Oh fooool, u have even forgotten ur own argument.

Get out..!!!
If u can't provide facts and figures to back ur claim
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Jesus!
Did i just read that trash /gibberish up there so that's the only thing the iboes contribute to the federation account, only one company in ekiti igr covers all the nonsense up there talk more of oyo, Ogun and Lagos besides what's the difference between the iboes and the people they do criticize, now we know the real parasites accursed set of people cheesy
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
shocked
Jesus!
Did i just read that trash /gibberish up there so that's the only thing the iboes contribute to the federation account, only one company in ekiti igr covers all the nonsense up there talk more of oyo, Ogun and Lagos besides what's the difference between the iboes and the people they do criticize, now we know the real parasites accursed set of people cheesy
TRASH. Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo are Villages..
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Udmaster:
TRASH. Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo are Villages..

You Joking right
if all the states up there are villages, what will you call ebonyi, abia or enugu

hamlets right

have you forgotten that the whites handed you all to us to cater for? cool

we are now your colonial masters.
mentor and role model.
Re: SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) by Udmaster(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

You Joking right
if all the states up there are villages, what will you call ebonyi, abia or enugu

hamlets right

have you forgotten that the whites handed you all to us to cater for? cool

we are now your colonial masters.
mentor and role model.
E pain am o, don't have time 4 stinking ewedu addicted Bunkom..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Guarantees 540mw Kano-Qua Iboe Power Plant Power Purchase Agreement / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years / We’ll Consult Wide Before Approving ECOWAS-EU Free Trade Deal—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.