Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience (2857 Views)

NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by texmi2u(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2015
I never knew staring could be so Powerful to control motion... let me give you folks a little of my own experience recently.

It was early morning at school, I was discussing how to pass the take

home exams with my coursemates by the hallway. There is this very

beautiful Chinese lady (I mean a damsel) who we both having

classes together but we don't talk. Soon as I saw her walking into the

building my eyes just kinda fixed on her from a distance while she

walking toward me and other coursemates. Our eyes met and I

continued to stare at her eyes as she was walking towards my way,

soon as she got to where I was she just stopped and couldn't move

and worse was she couldn't say anything, she just stuck looking into

my eyes. I waited some few seconds to break the ice... I was like "

can I av ur homework? Then she said she had to give to her friend

first....

It's just amazes me that staring can holdup a girl to ransom.. it's funny though.

Anybody with similar experience can share with Me, how powerful ur staring eyes has been able to control or affect the opposite sex romantically.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by 1love4all: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Obinovictor(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm... Brother Luke

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Cutehector(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Mtchew.. I was tinkn weda she gona gv u her number
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Wrong impression. Staring like a fool only makes you look like a fool. Or maybe the girl wants to compete with you.#WhoBlinksFirst and your lost.

3 Likes

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by bewla(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2015
lukman continue on your part
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by TS2(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2015
So you wasted how many minutes of your life staring at a beautiful Chinese lady only to ask her for her homework!!!! Incredible!

You should be deported!

3 Likes

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2015
You were lucky she was not eating banana when you saw her.

Other things for react
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Brother Luke

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Darkseid(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Ode angry
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by tayoxx(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
staring kor hand brake nii...shior

4 Likes

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by Afrok(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Don Jazzy and Mavin crew will hear about this, Op is a "Luku Luku "

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by vislabraye(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Don't do it in a way that makes you like a psycho
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by mrkay101(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Brother Luke..

You only succeeded in making her feel uncomfortable. tongue
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by brize(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
It can be very powerful o, na so one man dey look a girl and fall inside gutter, what i dont know is whether he was looking at her eyes or nyash but the only thing i know was that the man was looking and fall inside gutter and fainted..... Oh!!!!! The power of staring is really powerful

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by IamLEGEND1: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
you made a girl very uncomfortable and you dey feel like say you be James Bond.....
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by jedyjedy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Too much romance movies
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by jackyraw09: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
tayoxx:

hahahahaha!!!!!! see finishing

1 Like

Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by ksbusari(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Very soon u gonna stare at the eyes of karachika
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by donem: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
tayoxx:
grin lol this guy u be werey o....
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by texmi2u(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Brother Luke

Sister Ruth
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by texmi2u(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you made a girl very uncomfortable and you dey feel like say you be James Bond.....

I dey feel like Drake
Re: How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience by texmi2u(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
ksbusari:
Very soon u gonna stare at the eyes of karachika

Who be rhat?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:Do You Like It When Your BF Spank Your Butts During Dogstyle? / Pros And Cons Of Dating An Older Woman / 10 Pics Every Girl Will Be Able To Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.