Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation. (582 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation. by yungmarshall(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2015
I will let her stay there,

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2015
grin
she should stay der ⁴sum tym,
wyl i go on a business trip to double up
d money i jez won.

Then i will come baq ²bail her.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by Scholarnwadimma(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2015
No
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
it depends.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Only if she is my wife... Cuz I will be highly disapointed at her
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by vizkiz: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
get locked up for what Exactly!! Please specify this is a lot of money we are talking about angry
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
i will bail him out and invest with the little balance, if i have not won the said amount nko, wont i still live...so i bail him out cos i cant afford to see him in anguish
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by TheNonce: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2015
grin I will try and bribe the commisioner of police with N1m so that they can release a statement that she died in detention! If that 1 no work then its deuces biatch! After all I tried and with my new bank balance I can afford so many other fine biatches! Next!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2015
She no get relatives ni?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by Tapout(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmm, that's defiantly the holy spirit screaming break up!!!!

now y should I disobey the holy spirit undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation. by mrkay101(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Story.. I'd probably be the Dumest person on earth if I do it.

Next post pls tongue

(1) (Reply)

7 Love Advices You Should Stop Listening To / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest In You. / Sperm Banks Offers College Graduates Money To Buy Iphone 6 In Exchange For Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.