Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39342 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by EndiaSami: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2016
twinskenny:
hello ALL,

Weve been contracted to carry out the following installations on this building

1. cctv
2. dstv distributions
3. data services

we have been mobilized to site, work commenced about a week ago. we will be posting progress pictures in the coming week.
we appreciate the client for his trust and believe in us.

Thanks to oga at the top (AVENTURE) for his support. happy working with you on this sir.

Nice one sir
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
EndiaSami:

Nice one sir

thanks sir
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
highlights..

cctv, dstv, data cabling has been completed for this building.. also weve installed the dstv distribution dish for this building tested and working in all flats. data has been tested as well.. SMILE network covers this environ.

cctv was installed for testing but was removed and will be reinstall after painting

here are some pictures....

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
more

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
more pictures added

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
@ Twinskenny, weldone.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some pics update

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
more

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Aventures:
@ Twinskenny, weldone.

Thanks for your support boss

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by skimanski(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
twinskenny:
more

My Great Boss. Is it not a good idea to have finished the wall In terms of paint of wall screed before installing that our device?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
skimanski:

My Great Boss. Is it not a good idea to have finished the wall In terms of paint of wall screed before installing that our device?
you are correct sir.we only installed them for test..it has been removed sir..How your Sunday sir?
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by skimanski(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
twinskenny:
you are correct sir.we only installed them for test..it has been removed sir..How your Sunday sir?

My Sunday is going great thanks to family time.

Been admiring this build all day. Nice job all round.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by olaboy1: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hi Aventure, I had to copy my response below from a DIY thread created by Egunmogaji.
I would like you to react to this and take me on my criticism.
https://www.nairaland.com/3171084/diy-thread-homeowners-supliers/3

>>>>Those of you firing Egunmogaji una no try at all. This gentleman is trying to step up the game and building standard by introducing some new ideas of what is obtainable abroad, rather than you guys give your opinions, you all went so hard on him that he is doing an overkill job.
Actually Nigerian standard in everything is fucking too low, I mean very very low. Why don't we just for once try to do the best without putting our greed first.
I grew up in one of the FHA houses built for festac 77 festival, we had a leaking roof because of some useless robbers that invaded and shot so much bullets on the roof, so I decided to climb into the roof and check from inside of the ceiling in the house since we lived on the last floor, guess what I saw?
The wooden structure for the entire roof of a block of 8 flats was as big as an anaconda, so strong and monster looking woods up there, and then I saw a thread by Aventure for a massive multipurpose commercial building with tiny wooden carcass for the roof and I said to myself no wonder Nigerians are dying. We are only interested in building many floors and thereby we cut down the standard to meet our unrealistic budgets, instead of taking one floor off and use that money for standard roofing, standard lighting and switches etc. in the FHA house a man was going around asking young teenage boys to go remove the electrical switches in there houses and sell to him, because he knew how original they were, when people asked him what he needed them for, he said he wanted to set up a company and needed the switches for AC units.
In the FHA house we couldn't drill a nail in the wall to hang anything as the nails were all bending at every attempt.
Our artisans are not college educated and can only deliver base on local knowledge, but if someone like Egunmogaji introduces new concepts and ideas to them, I don't see anything wrong in that, rather our argument should be in the line of suggesting better options with cost effectiveness.
I have a small mosque beside my house Arabs are building for themselves here in Europe, I really need to take some pictures of the roofing job done and this is just a bungalow mosque, although they have covered major part of the roof, but you can see a pix of one of the roofing parts.>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
skimanski:

My Sunday is going great thanks to family time.

Been admiring this build all day. Nice job all round.
thank you boss
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Granite Price Slash
Lagos Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah @N140,000/30tons
Mainland @N130,000/30tons

Buy 60tons GRANITE get 30tons Stone Dust Free Hurry while stock last

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Enterpreneur: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Latest Picture Update

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Enterpreneur: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
More Pictures

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Enterpreneur: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pictures of the Kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Enterpreneur: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Entrance Door, Electric Fence and Burglar alarm

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by lindyway06: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
For affordable bill of Quantities and quotations for construction works, renovations and more contact D3C7F248
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by ArcSaraphizzy: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enter baba....Efisi yi owa poju grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by skimanski(m): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Enterpreneur:
More Pictures

Oga mi. This is really nice. Great Job so far.

Just one small issue. This washing machine, if them need to do anything for the back. Shey the machine go fit come out, because em be like say them use cabinet block am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by amanikondo: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Enterpreneur:
Latest Picture Update

Alagba Enter, where did you buy this subway tiles from?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4314470_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
@Aventures IF i may ask..The cost for the carcass ?
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tritri:
@Aventures IF i may ask..The cost for the carcass ?
I do not have the permission of my client to share this online. pls check my signature for my contact.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Emmelix(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Great work......these thread is a building and construction crash course...
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by FastShipping: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 13, 2017
FastShipping:

That's the press to flush water system.

I'm still kinda confused. Can you share a link to a full system?

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by FastShipping: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm still kinda confused. Can you share a link to a full system?

Thanks.

They always bury the control system in the wall and install the push button/tab on the outside to flush.

Look at the pictures attached.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2017
FastShipping:

They always bury the control system in the wall and install the push button/pad on the outside to flush.

Look at the pictures attached.

Okay I get it now. Thanks.

This is very nice. I really hate that I ended up with a pedestal sink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? / 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.