Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39450 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by TLAX: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thank You Entrepreneur for this positive review of SegcyMoore. People in diaspora and elsewhee should take note cos i have seen some threads dissing every nairaland builder without seeing a need to separate wheat from chaff. I have a young Engineer working on a project for me and I will definitely write a review before he closes the thread he opened for the project.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by EndiaSami: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Aventures:
work progress pics

Beauty beauty! cheesy
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by allCopacetic: 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
Great job Oga Aventures , smiley
We interfaced a while back, early last month i believe. I sent across the 8 Schneider distribution boards for this project.
Came across this thread a number of times but as usual, I had no idea I was supplying to you or that the items were for this project. Enterpreneur is indeed a man of remarkable taste and very clear preference . I hope to make out time and visit this beautiful project before its completion.
Glad to see the project is coming on great. God's grace and God's speed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2016
allCopacetic:
Great job Oga Aventures , smiley
We interfaced a while back, early last month i believe. I sent across the 8 Schneider distribution boards for this project.
Came across this thread a number of times but as usual, I had no idea I was supplying to you or that the items were for this project. Enterpreneur is indeed a man of remarkable taste and very clear preference . I hope to make out time and visit this beautiful project before its completion.
Glad to see the project is coming on great. God's grace and God's speed
Thanks my broda. Your timely delivery and good price has no equal. Thanks once more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by erico2k2(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
TLAX:
Thank You Entrepreneur for this positive review of SegcyMoore. People in diaspora and elsewhee should take note cos i have seen some threads dissing every nairaland builder without seeing a need to separate wheat from chaff. I have a young Engineer working on a project for me and I will definitely write a review before he closes the thread he opened for the project.
angry angry angry ahah well that person was P i ssssed offff with a certain person grin grin grin
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Justbusiness: 9:17pm On May 02, 2016
Nice review.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by allCopacetic: 10:34pm On May 02, 2016
The pleasure was all mine sir, thank you for an easy transaction, extra thanks to Enterpreneur
Aventures:
Thanks my broda. Your timely delivery and good price has no equal. Thanks once more.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2016
work update

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2016
more views

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by TLAX: 11:37pm On May 16, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
TLAX:
Nice one!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 10:02pm On May 27, 2016
Still available
Chekitaut:
OFFER while STOCK last
Buy GRANITE from us, get Cement @ N1,450-N1,500/bag

Granite Booking
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233
Text: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08098055224, 08025392565.
Whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233
BBM Pin: 2BF3D3FE
Email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by msogunro: 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
Aventures:
more pics

How did you cap off the roof? Did you deck the roof or construct low angled roof tiles?

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
Aventures we need to talk, I'll call you tomorrow.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2016
kopell:
Aventures we need to talk, I'll call you tomorrow.
Thanks for the call sir, really appreciated.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2016
msogunro:

How did you cap off the roof? Did you deck the roof or construct low angled roof tiles?

The roof is within the parapet wall, the wall went all around the house.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2016
Aventures:

The roof is within the parapet wall, the wall went all around the house.

It will be good if you show us photos o... many of us are wondering how it's done or how it looks like.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
the roof carcass and covering

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2016
Aventures:

Thank you. Very clear now.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2016
more pics of roof gutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2016
more of roof gutter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2016
more and more

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 10:52pm On May 28, 2016
Aventures:
more of roof gutter
Can you educate us with this style, looks very beautiful but very low too. What is the reason for that, also what are the advantage and disadvantage of low roof like this one. I hope it's pocket friendly too. My concer is the water gutter in the style.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by allCopacetic: 12:27pm On May 29, 2016
Fantastic job chief, excellent delivery. the masonry work, is particularly very neat. And the roof gutter idea is just
Ingenious.
From a quick glance i'd say, it reduces the amount of roofing material generally needed,
greatly reduces (if not totally) the chances of the wind blowing the roof off. There's little to no room for the wind to exert any upward or lateral force .
and with conduit piping for the rain water, that eliminates the need for unsightly pipes running along the length of the building.
Fantastic
Aventures:
more of roof gutter

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by msogunro: 3:10pm On May 29, 2016
Aventures:

Excellent. Much clearer to me now.

How do u calculate the slope of the gutters to ensure all the waters goes down the drain?
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
allCopacetic:
Fantastic job chief, excellent delivery. the masonry work, is particularly very neat. And the roof gutter idea is just
Ingenious.
From a quick glance i'd say, it reduces the amount of roofing material generally needed,
greatly reduces (if not totally) the chances of the wind blowing the roof off. There's little to no room for the wind to exert any upward or lateral force .
and with conduit piping for the rain water, that eliminates the need for unsightly pipes running along the length of the building.
Fantastic
Thanks bros, you have really help me shed light on this issue.

The parapet is made up of u shape concrete slab and beam around the perimeter of the house, then the roof slopes into the U shape concrete that is serving as a gutter, drain pipes are also connected at intervals to drain off the rain water. The floor is screeded to slopes towards the drain pipes.

Roof Gutter and parapet is best for tall buildings, because of the higher wind pressure, also you need just a regular roof with falls on the four side. The roof cost is cheaper but the roof gutter is not friendly at all angry
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by msogunro: 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
Aventures:
The roof cost is cheaper but the roof gutter is not friendly at all angry

Cover the drain holes with mesh that allow water to flow, but not debris. At that height though, you may not need to worry about leaves and dirt build up.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by allCopacetic: 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
Lol, @ bolded i can imagine.
But I guess in d end , it is worth the peace of mind, and the aesthetic appeal that it offers.
From the screeding of gutter floors (minimize resistance to flow), to the sloping (direct the flow), to the tar/paint along the bottom corners (seep proofing) ... You really have this well thought out.
As much as i know its application is not novel, I'm seeing it here for the first time. Kudos again boss, your execution is excellent
Aventures:
Thanks bros, you have really help me shed light on this issue.

The parapet is made up of u shape concrete slab and beam around the perimeter of the house, then the roof slopes into the U shape concrete that is serving as a gutter, drain pipes are also connected at intervals to drain off the rain water. The floor is screeded to slopes towards the drain pipes.

Roof Gutter and parapet is best for tall buildings, because of the higher wind pressure, also you need just a regular roof with falls on the four side. The roof cost is cheaper but the roof gutter is not friendly at all angry
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2016
hello ALL,

Weve been contracted to carry out the following installations on this building

1. cctv
2. dstv distributions
3. data services

we have been mobilized to site, work commenced about a week ago. we will be posting progress pictures in the coming week.
we appreciate the client for his trust and believe in us.

Thanks to oga at the top (AVENTURE) for his support. happy working with you on this sir.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by walad4yhu(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
twinskenny:
hello ALL,

1. cctv
2. dstv distributions
3. data services

we have been mobilized to site, work commenced about a week ago. we will be posting progress pictures in the coming week.

Thanks to oga at the top (AVENTURE) for his support. happy working with you on this sir.

Best of luck.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2016
twinskenny:
hello ALL,

1. cctv
2. dstv distributions
3. data services

Thanks buddy, for prompt delivery. hands so busy we could hardly find time to post update pics. hope to post some soon.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Dominionng(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
twinskenny:
hello ALL,

1. cctv
2. dstv distributions
3. data services

Congrats Bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? / School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.