Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Warning To All Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Ladies (2721 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Ladies by fijek(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
WARNING TO LADIES . . I will never ask you not to have sex for money, clothes, cosmetics and cars. Keep sleeping with every penis you see, continue jumping from one man to the other. keep the names of all the hotels you've slept in your memory; oriental hotel, sheraton hotel e.t.c. When the total number of men you have had sex with is more than your age,i.e you are 25yrs and you have had sex with 30 different men. . . You can go ahead doing all those random sex escapades because you want to be latest and happening babe in town, you want to use the latest mobile phones or you want to wear the lastest clothes in vogue. Its none of my business and I have no issue with what you are doing. . . But the only issue I will be having with you is when you dare open your mouth and say a man should love you for who you are (probably when you are moving close to your expired period and have nothing left again to offer! I believe any man who will marry you must have done something crazy or terrible in the past to have get hooked with you. . . You might even start warming yourself up by going to church now because you may have lost your womb in the process of abortion and you are obviously looking for a miracle to happen... Until you look into your future, you will never realize the consequences of your presence actions. I'm expecting some ladies to hate me now because the TRUTH is bitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tell them.

But you make it sound as if you do not care. However, the post simply shows how concerned you are.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Ladies by Jimohlawal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Warning To All Ladies by misspicy(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am a lady buh anytime I remember the so big girls while I was in school,i just shake my head,yes nobody holy pass but in d quest for material things and standard living many girls have wasted their lives and destinies...OP just reminded me about girls like kemi,mary,tobi etc....gosh

Its not by might but by His grace

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please do the needful,this thread is FP worthy
Re: Warning To All Ladies by mayorkyzo: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
When the total number of men you have had sex with is more than your age,i.e you are 25yrs and you have had sex with 30 different men. . .many girls count don pass their age oo grin
Re: Warning To All Ladies by yorubaboiy: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
oro lo so o jeee
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzNelly:
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
MzNelly!!! where you been gurl? been missing ya wink wink. but I've been seeing your "shares". You know... I even read your assignment..."girlie confession" cheesy cheesy. grin grin. I...spied! grin grin
Re: Warning To All Ladies by lurlah2014(f): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
this op must be a pastor or reverend father or imam or prophet so girls beware cos the kingdom of GOD is at hand
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Mz.Nelly!!! where you been gurl? been missing ya wink wink. but I've been seeing your "shares". You know... I even read your assignment..."girlie confession" cheesy cheesy. grin grin. I...spied! grin grin

Babe., I've been here on the low wink wink

Girls confession? tongue What took your eyes there?
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:
Am a lady buh anytime I remember the so big girls while I was in school,i just shake my head,yes nobody holy pass but in d quest for material things and standard living many girls have wasted their lives and destinies...OP just reminded me about girls like kemi,mary,tobi etc....gosh

Its not by might but by his grace
The name calling is for what purpose?

Na you holy pass?

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Babe., I've been here on the low wink wink

Girls confession? tongue[b] What took your eyes there?[/b]
I was spying! grin grin. Actually, I read your shares and it took me there...and I just got inquisitive to know "some things" 'bout Mznelly. grin grin
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
For whatever reason OP seems so incredibly pained

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Ladies by yomi007k(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op I beg oo.

If all d girls turn SU, there will be nothing for ni--gaz to POINT AND KILL. grin

We sha no fit go Marry becos we wan do some Rounds. #shakitiBOBO
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Houseofglam7(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm beginning to think so too

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Ladies by misspicy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzNelly:

The name calling is for what purpose?

Na you holy pass?
No vex abeggrin,i know say I no holy buh d way some girls sleeps around makes d devil himself angry,babe you need to be in my school to understand this

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Ladies by misspicy(f): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Do u know that I am pained on behave of the OP toogrin? We need to campaign in whatever form against dis indecency that has become d norm in d society
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

Do u know that I am pained on behave of the OP toogrin? We need to campaign in whatever form against dis indecency that has become d norm in d society
Campaign ko. grin

That's rubbish. Live your life and let others live theirs shikena.
Re: Warning To All Ladies by fijek(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

No vex abeggrin,i know say I no holy buh d way some girls sleeps around makes d devil himself angry,babe you need to be in my school to understand this

devil dey learn for where some babes dey o
Re: Warning To All Ladies by misspicy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Campaign ko. grin
That's rubbish. Live your life and let others live theirs shikena.
True talk buh you know say its good to preachgrin
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

True talk buh you know say its good to preachgrin
You be pastor?
They've heard it all before if they no wan listen to TB Joshua or Kumuyi it's now you they'll listen to?

Free them, biko.
Re: Warning To All Ladies by moski5(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op life is not Wat yu think or d way yu c it
yu will b surprised dat a very good guy will love them for who they are
NB I'm talking from experience not encouraging them to continue Just stating facts
Re: Warning To All Ladies by hoebamaa(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
I believe any man who will marry you must have done something crazy or terrible in the past to have get hooked with you..
Op i disgree with you u on this..
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

I was spying! grin grin. Actually, I read your shares and it took me there...and I just got inquisitive to know "some things" 'bout M.znelly. grin grin

I see lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Warning To All Ladies by fijek(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
dabriggs:
Tell them.

But you make it sound as if you do not care. However, the post simply shows how concerned you are.

some girls can do anything because of money
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
fijek:

some girls can do anything because of money

Some girls? I thought it was all girls?
Ha ha ha..
Nature made it so. They want a mate who can protect the offspring from the modern Sabre Toothed Tiger which manifests itself in situations like poverty, penury and lack of the latest gadgets, fashion adornments, fashion accessories and trips to exotic shopping malls and destinations.

Ok..ok..ok..while all of you like these things I do know some do not mind if the man has not much.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Ladies by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
If some men don't think with their third leg what do you expect?... All i know is that by is grace am not spoiling another man's wife, and nobody should spoil my future wife... It's not my power neither is it my strong but throug God's grace.#TEAM VIRGIN THROUGH CHRIST.
CoLlInSeMeGrEaT
Re: Warning To All Ladies by fijek(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
If some men don't think with their third leg what do you expect?... All i know is that by is grace am not spoiling another man's wife, and nobody should spoil my future wife... It's not my power neither is it my strong but throug God's grace.#TEAM VIRGIN THROUGH CHRIST.
CoLlInSeMeGrEaT

lol.. no be only team virgin.. ladies of now adays dey think with their pussy.. if u never know.. u don know now grin
Collinsemegreat:
CoLlInSeMeGrEaT

lol.. no be only team virgin.. ladies of now adays dey think with their pussy.. if u never know.. u don know now
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzNelly:

I see lipsrsealed undecided
What? grin grin Wetin? grin grin kilode ? grin grin
Re: Warning To All Ladies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

What? grin grin Wetin? grin grin kilode ? grin grin

Nothing

I just dey look you cheesy
Re: Warning To All Ladies by passionate88: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
I know of a girl that told me she'd keep going out with married men untill she gets married because married men will always cheat
Re: Warning To All Ladies by passionate88: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

Which school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About A Partner Who Talks While Sleeping? / poems / Telephone Love Expressions And Love Letters Which Do You Think Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.