Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (73226 Views)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by wristbangle: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.

If your fiance suggest this idea, there is nothing wrong to obliging to his request. Afterall it's once in a life time but it becomes an issue after all 'feferity' and lullaby of wedding ceremony, the soldier eventually nutmeg the daughter of a peppersoup seller as we know most soldiers are promiscuous in nature.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

babe...love is sweet i tell you, specially when you with the right one

Well.....i'm still searching for the *right one* wink
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.
atleast wish them 'happy married life in advance', its not easy grin

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:

If your fiance suggest this idea, there is nothing wrong to obliging to his request. Afterall it's once in a life time but it becomes an issue after all 'feferity' and lullaby of wedding ceremony, the soldier eventually nutmeg the daughter of a peppersoup seller as we know most soldiers are promiscuous in nature.

WTF!

"The soldier eventually nutmeg the daughter of a peppersoup seller?" shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by ICEMAN(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Endorsed by all Nigerians! We approve highly!Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by shizzy7(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U Want make him shìt 4 body?
Lool,, the person wey go shiit pass na the wife... After all the aso ebi and bellanaija things..
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by buoye1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na d kyn thread wey awa women like be dis....
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
My scenic mind is simply asking, is that the said blazer, he wore in one of the pictures??
Abeg Oga soldier, no slap me o, na joke I dey o!!!
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by jamace(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Love knows no boundary. cheesy
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by chigoizie7(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
He asked if u were dating and u said "YES", he apologized and aid he will let u be, but he continued even more and more.

Ok, what happened to d guy? Apparently, dis solder guy " bu onye mgbajiaka". Its not fair ooh.

Btw, HML in advance.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
I LIKE THIS! HML
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

ishilove chill... Chill.. Ah ah.. U should be happy for dem abeg.. Its not easy. Why all this resentment? Person go marry u one day na... Abi u no wan make ur wedding dey colorful?

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why did they choose to make their romantic life in the dirty bush in the first image? They can easily be infected by the diseases in that environment. Jeez!
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by killercute16(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!
JOKER 2015
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

Jealousy grin
I don't think there is anything wrong with the shoots. They are another avenue for the couple to be romantic.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

see ya mouth..grin

and yet they said edo babes are bad..grin
Where my mouth?

btw, been good or bad is depended on how ladies treat individuals and how the individuals see dem.
so if you do good to 99 people and does bad to just 1 person, dat person you did bad to will call u a bad person even if 99 people sees you as a good person.
so that makes all nigerians both male and females no matter the tribe or religion good and also bad.
But one thing i can 100% vouch for edo ladies(mostly the esan ladies) is dat they are not weak, and they have the power to struggle and hustle for themselves no matter where they find themselves and they are also brave and fearless and they cant be intimidated either by men or fellow womens/ladies.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Onemansquad(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
zicoraads:

Frustration!

It is none of your business what people do or how they go about preparing for their happy ever after.
How can you conclude people who partake in pre-wedding shoots often forget what marriage is all about? Someone can still have the best of shoots before the actual wedding, the most glamorous wedding in town and still have a happy home. Their life, their business. Stop hating!
for this comment the next time we meet @the bar i will buy a crate of orijin for you
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
killercute16:
JOKER 2015
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Lool,, the person wey go shiit pass na the wife... After all the aso ebi and bellanaija things..

Hehehehe badt guy
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by babadem2much(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
1dafullymade:
Beautiful.....may God bless them.. & may God remember me & give me my own knight....Amen o!

A BETTER N SOUND AMEN
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Onemansquad:

for this comment the next time we meet @the bar i will buy a crate of orijin for you

YOu for carry dat money do better tin
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Onemansquad(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

YOu for carry dat money do better tin
abi u sef want shey 1crate issokay for you
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I officially love you for making this statement

You just spoke the whole of my heart

God bless you!!!
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Osisie(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am I the only one who has noticed there are more ladies posting on this thread than guys?

And, ehmm....I'm yet to find out what kinda goodies are given to FTCs.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by 1dafullymade(f): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
babadem2much:

A BETTER N SOUND AMEN
*smiles* thanx dear

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Onemansquad:

abi u sef want shey 1crate issokay for you
I for no mind bros
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by zicoraads: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Osisie:
Am I the only one who has noticed there are more ladies posting on this thread than guys?

And, ehmm....I'm yet to find out what kinda goodies are given to FTCs.
Free pu33y juice for the guys grin

And for the ladies...continuous licking of the Womanliness until they cum lipsrsealed
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by favourlove1: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
From experience most soldiers are not as bad as some people portray them. They are the best one can have as friends. They are human that's why I am not surprised that they could show affection. But when on the line of duty you don't mess with them.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
ishilove chill... Chill.. Ah ah.. U should be happy for dem abeg.. Its not easy. Why all this resentment? Person go marry u one day na... Abi u no wan make ur wedding dey colorful?
My wedding will be small, quiet and colourful. I don't need to snap meaningless pictures when the real journey is yet to start.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:

My fiance will not dare suggest it. He knows me grin

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:

My wedding will be small, quiet and colourful. I don't need to snap meaningless pictures when the real journey is yet to start.
alright.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
safarigirl:
bless you sister. When did all these pre-wedding photo madness start? Na too much money dey worry people. Why pay a photographer to take pictures before the wedding?
We copy everything, down to throwing parties for unborn babies. I put it down to colonial mentality. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.