Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (46867 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
BoboYekini:
Why ever would you think it was you? You have no booty to speak of. You a Bonang. tongue

So I'm team toothpick?

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by mikron(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Eat what Lol,, its simply supply and demand,,,
dont mind that ode

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Still sticking with the empty chest beating....smh, nothing big about you people, you are everywhere and anywhere even on Mars you are there dating Aliens

That country is not fit for existence & I recommend that it should be shot out to the outside world cos the mentality of HATING ON ANYONE WHO FREINDS NIGERIANS IS BARBARIC...***spits out***
With the type of animalistic behaivour u & your ilks exihibit against us, it were better u guyz were arabianz or chinese cos that would have been undastadable....but Africanz, Godforbidz that.

U guyz ain't S/Africanz but S/Zuuulians
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LEAFLET(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
You guys are giving this stupid sa guy more reason to open his stinky mouth.. I still blame Nigerians flooding their country looking for what I don't know... Lazy slaves in their own country.. Nigerians don't have time to hate on anybody doing his thing.. Space yakpaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

That country is not fit for existence & I recommend that it should be shot out to the outside world cos the mentality of HATING ON ANYONE WHO FREINDS NIGERIANS IS BARBARIC...***spits out***
With the type of animalistic behaivour u & your ilks exihibit against us, it were better u guyz were arabianz or chinese cos that would have been undastadable....but Africanz, Godforbidz that.

U guyz ain't S/Africanz but S/Zuuulians
Same diffrence, you call me Zulu, Sotho, Venda, Swati, Xhosa etc you call me South African, I'm cool with that

On the topic of "animalistic behaviour" please refrain from dissmembering your OWN countrymen for human organs for ritual use. It's Barbaric !! Godforbidz that

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
LEAFLET:
You guys are giving this stupid sa guy more reason to open his stinky mouth.. I still blame Nigerians flooding their country looking for what I don't know... Lazy slaves in their own country.. Nigerians don't have time to hate on anybody doing his thing.. Space yakpaa
Do you know what a slave is? Lol look around your "hut "

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by anangboy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
A lot of these things being said come from insecure dolts who suffer from self alienation. It is not hard to decipher the context that produces gory emotions like these: An expression of congenital emotional and psychological scars. An online crystallisation of Paulo Freire's pedagogy of the oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by mikron(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She really is a great person with horrible taste in men. I pity her sometimes. Lol, awubathandi ne! Hahaha
and what made u believe dbanj is the wrong one here? what if he he eventually marries her? then he would be the good guy?
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
[s]Same diffrence, you call me Zulu, Sotho, Venda, Swati, Xhosa etc you call me South African, I'm cool with that

On the topic of "animalistic behaviour" please refrain from dissmembering your OWN countrymen for human organs for ritual use. It's Barbaric !! Godforbidz that[/s]

Gworogworo......***spits out***
Use this my beautiful saliva to @least clean your miserable self(ves) from the fustrated turned hate of a xenophobic animalistic behaivour where a crime of loving Nigerians is more devilish than feeding congregations with snakes
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't hate Ngeria, The problem with you guys is that you are too narcissistic and pompous for no reason, that trait endears you to no one, calling other countries "ordinary Congo, ordinary Ghana" and yet your people are deported from these countries in droves, a little humility goes a long way
'I don't hate Nigerians'(exclusion),, D problem. with us(generalized).. For 1-10 bad Nigerians people encounter they believe that's how everyone is though I know some Nigerians are proud.. Your country is also guilty because you guyz.,,don't just like Nigerians but other African countries with few exceptions... Don't you think its better to deport than being xenophobic??
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

Gworogworo......***spits out***
Use this my beautiful saliva to @least clean your miserable self(ves) from the fustrated turned hate of a xenophobic animalistic behaivour where a crime of loving Nigerians is more devilish than feeding congregations with snakes
So? Will you stop killing innocent souls so brutally just for a pair of lungs? Talk about being Backwards, lol

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Aystarz: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
D'banj as a sharp naija guy has moved to the babe with more money and beauty. Oga Titus gat rent to pay.

Your username apparently just an irony. Sorry.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Aystarz: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
D'banj as a sharp naija guy has moved to the babe with more money and beauty. Oga Titus gat rent to pay.

Your username apparently is just an irony. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2015
shizzy7:
'I don't hate Nigerians'(exclusion),, D problem. with us(generalized).. For 1-10 bad Nigerians people encounter they believe that's how everyone is though I know some Nigerians are proud.. Your country is also guilty because you guyz.,,don't just like Nigerians but other African countries with few exceptions... Don't you think its better to deport than being xenophobic??
That's a myth, I grew up around a lot of African nationals, I regularly bought from Ethioipian shops, cut hair by a Zimbabwean, my shoe repairer was Mozambican etc, peaceful existance, all these nationals have the same conclusion about Nigerians though

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2015
OohLalah:

My dear as sad as it is, its true. She is now a plague. The social media is going crazy and sadly they are insulting the Queen B. She ain't getting any sympathy at all. Even her ex made a side chic joke. I really feel for her. Her heart must be breaking. But she will be strong. I wish she never came public with this one until atleast a year or 2.

People expected this to go wrong and Dbanj did not disappoint. Just wish she just forget this guy and move on. I personally do not like this guy for her Nigerian or not. The guy is a player.
PEOPLE, I wonder what other story PEOPLE would be talking about,, if he says his IG handle is not iambangalee but iamdabanj or something else... I don't think they broke-up because the only connection to the sudden news is a Birthday Message to his ex. . so I am believing it....The social media is an entire world on its own which has the power to make and break
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
That's a myth, I grew up around a lot of African nationals, I regularly bought from Ethioipian shops, cut hair by a Zimbabwean, my shoe repairer was Mozambican etc, peaceful existance, all these nationals have the same conclusion about Nigerians though

Just cos Nigerianz are successful Na wa ooo

So by the way, since u bought from Ehtiopianz, have an hair cut from a Zim, & repair ur shoes from the Mozambiquean, then why do u guyz end up KILLING THEM in the name of XENOPHOBIA cos ur comment showed that ur Zuuu.luuu miscreats don't have a shop to sell, or a shop to do hair-cut or even know how to repair shoes
U see why I said u guyz are bunch of lazy animalistic mofos
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2015
landinfo:

Just cos Nigerianz are successful Na wa ooo

So by the way, since u bought from Ehtiopianz, have an hair cut from a Zim, & repair ur shoes from the Mozambiquean, then why do u guyz end up KILLING THEM in the name of XENOPHOBIA cos ur comment showed that ur Zuuu.luuu miscreats don't have a shop to sell, or a shop to do hair-cut or even know how to repair shoes
U see why I said u guyz are bunch of lazy animalistic mofos
Look guy, Nigerians never invented success, it's not a foreign concept, we have our won successful people to look up to, and not every Nigerian in South Africa is successful most stand in corners all day harassing passers by asking if there's anything of value of which they can buy from them, you need to get out more...and not rely from hearsay

Secondly You need to use your brain, in the US there are many shops owned by indians or mexicans called bodegas, this doesnt mean Americans don't own shops, the Ethiopians come and sell at lower prices to survive on foreign land

And thirdly I've never killed anyone before

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Itsalphaa(m): 3:03am On Aug 14, 2015
WoodenGate:
dbanj broke?
asiiinnn....I can't gerrit too
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by theDEVILisHERE: 3:25am On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you like them together? I always feared something like this was going to happen when I read about him being a ladies man. Bonang is very forgiving though so I'm sure she'll take him back.

Not proud of it, but the South African community is harsh on girls that date Nigerian men. Hence they (the girls) end up dating Nigerians exclusively, because no one will want to date them after that. Sad but true. Shrugs.

The last part, you guys are more passionate than us when it comes to these things. SA don't care. If someone is wrong, whether they're South African or not, we'll say they're wrong. No blind patriotism. In the BBA thread, other South Africans & myself used to criticise the South African housemates when they were wrong & the Nigerian people here thought we were wrong for doing that. I guess, we're just different from each other.

Hmm
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2015
mikron:
and what made u believe dbanj is the wrong here? what if he he eventually marries her? then he would be the good guy?

Good guys don't tell other women that he loves them very much & all the other shmoozy things he wrote on that message. Who he is aside, most women would go nuts after reading that. It's a crazy making message. Full stop. I'd lose my shìt too if my man did that
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by mzilakazi(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2015
landinfo:

U are truly a boy & if u say u are a man, then u are immatured cos a new born baby still has a better brain than urs.

Loook @ this kid, saying 9JA no dey cultured Was it not the fullish lazy piggish S/Africanz who were so broke for a bottle of coke decided to kill Mozambiquean brothers So tell me who is uncultured

I make bold to repeat that it is VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE that your country got her independence very very late 1994 cos @ 94, the world had already moved on cos presently
Nigeria = 2015
S/Africa = 1994

It is not the same old BUT the truth....Zimbabweanz are still matured than u guyz.....no young ebony boy can boast of @least a barbing saloon....always waiting on "stipendz" to eat, drink & fvck all day

SOUTH AFRICA GOT HER INDEPENDENCE IN 1910 LONG BEFORE NIGERIA GOT HERS IN 1960.

1994 IN SOUTH AFRICA MARKS THE SUNRISE OF FREEDOM FROM OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT, THE SAME WAY 1998 MARKS FREEDOM FROM MILITARY RULE IN NIGERIA.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
okay, All am just saying is that there are actually some good Nigerians in your country 'cos some of your brothers here always saying Nigerians are drug lords,fake pastors,thieves,scammers and all,,
*if y'all coexist peacefully,, then why was your xenophobic fame targeted at black foreigners??
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by chigoizie7(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
halfrica:
Biko shit happens wah dah Bleep is wrong wiv sa people even beyance was once dumped by her ex befor jay? Wats da big deal shit happens davido denied his gunieas ex d republic of guniea didnt spill trash online cos d girl open eye date player wat was she expectin love or d game?
Sa been talkin traditions wen usa signed gay law dey off their garments of tradition begin cry say dem want d law
Sa is just usa puppy country a pet to usa foooolsss
Dbanj never dump her finish make e even release her sex tape trash upon trash if she is really a queen bee as claimed let her clean her honey pot gada hersef togeda and move on
one of d attributes of a queen is to be brave and confident no matter d situation make bonga fish abi wetin her name be go take lessons from queen elizabeth
Nuff said!!!!!

Lolz, u don't understand d gist here.

SA and their women see naija guys as demi gods.

If u carry out a research, 8 out of 10 SA ladies will kill to marry a naija guy.

And they can do anything,just anything to make sure they keep a naija guy, if it entails trapping him with pregnancy, they will do it, it is the order of the day here.

And if u can not keep a naija guy, who d F can u keep?

Apparently their SA men aint worth that hassle to keep.

Bonang is just a looser, that's what they meant, that with all her beauty,her fame, her riches and fleets of cars + her brains, she failed to keep a naija guy, then she can't keep anyone, its just a pity,

Btw, I know they are just making noise, because d lady will still get a good man, but she has to ignore all these media bruhaha, otherwise she will get herself entangled with the wrong man just because he will try to prove people wrong that she can still keep a man.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bonang confirms she's single. I guess it's the end.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, u don't understand d gist here.

SA and their women see naija guys as demi gods.

If u carry out a research, 8 out of 10 SA ladies will kill to marry a naija guy.

And they can do anything,just anything to make sure they keep a naija guy, if it entails trapping him with pregnancy, they will do it, it is the order of the day here.

And if u can not keep a naija guy, who d F can u keep?

Apparently their SA men aint worth that hassle to keep.

Bonang is just a looser, that's what they meant, that with all her beauty,her fame, her riches and fleets of cars + her brains, she failed to keep a naija guy, then she can't keep anyone, its just a pity,

Btw, I know they are just making noise, because d lady will still get a good man, but she has to ignore all these media bruhaha, otherwise she will get herself entangled with the wrong man just because he will try to prove people wrong that she can still keep a man.

Craptastic post. Pulling numbers out of your @ss just to make an invalid point.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by chigoizie7(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Craptastic post. Pulling numbers out of your @ss just to make an invalid point.

ok then, get a good lawyer and sue me.

@least we are in a civilized society,so,deal with it.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

ok then, get a good lawyer and sue me.

@least we are in a civilized society,so,deal with it.

All I'm saying is stop typing with your @ss, ignoramus

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by chigoizie7(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All I'm saying is stop typing with your @ss, ignoramus

Ignored, genius
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ignored, genius

Good.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by mikron(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
landinfo:

Don't pretend not to know the folks I have been happing on about.....I dey talk about the Africaneers/Dutches

Just like Globacoma advert, they rule your world.
Zuma is just a "ceremonial head" just like Obama is in the USA
he is so f00lish he doesn't know that d whiteman are the true leaders of their country
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by mikron(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good guys don't tell other women that he loves them very much & all the other shmoozy things he wrote on that message. Who he is aside, most women would go nuts after reading that. It's a crazy making message. Full stop. I'd lose my shìt too if my man did that
punky (the only South African frnd I ve got here) u would agree with me that we African men are polygamous in nature, u should understand if this is what is propelled dbanj to do what he did. Besides adama has been dbanj's babe on and off for some time now even b4 he met bonang so sending her (adama) such msg on her birthday shouldn't be a big deal. My opinion though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) / Omotola Arives Abuja In A Stretch Limousine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.