Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (46834 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
And dbanj used dat south african girl to collect mama evolution award cheesy
The girl go don dey reciv heart blood pressure aid
grin chai dbanj took am to lagos show her d koko grin
E no giv am cos na adama get am tongue

Truth be said d worst feelin in life is d feelin of been used up grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by anigold(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
chai.. mr Titus ooo

nawao can you just stop calling Dbanj Mr Titus... Wetin koko master do you... Or are you one of the Bonangs...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Lol.. You are happy to call every lady that marries a rich man a gold digger... When the table turns around, you insult and cry. Ntorrrrr! Foolish boy.
Babe relax! D'banj is not a Gold digger and you know it..
No matter the money way the papa of the girl get, no be she get ham and D'banj go still dey spend for her head!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by djcliff(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
bonang ko botanical ni. all dis gay and lesbian pole self(cursed people) still get talk 4 mouth.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Adaeze003(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ha! People can overreact sha. That was just a friendly shout-out.

Nigerians been hating on the boanang chick that they couldn't wait to chew this up.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by comrChris(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
poke nosing at it peak
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Ryabcool(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
A Yellow Bar man Again ??
Why are they so confused & uncivil ??
A yellow bar guy's stupidity gave the South African dick suckers the effrontery to say shiit about Nigeria.
I tire for Yellow Bars & Awusa.
mods why is this account not yet banned?
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
pple thot South African media personality Bonang and Dbanj were an item

but recently Dbanj declared his love for Nigerian billionaire daughter on his instagram

south African patriots are sad their sister got played

Some of us expected it because of his alleged bad record with the women in his life. I still feel bad for her though. She has bad taste in men.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:
South Africans tho!
They must really admire Dbanj to be so pained.

Probably her fans, not the whole SA.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
eliwa47:

That's sa'can for you!

No.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
After all this bashing, they(SA women) won't stop running after Naija guys! Mehn, we Rock!

It's actually the other way around but ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Singing 'Oga Titus' .. While stepping... K.b 's style... Continue crying
ChappyChase:

Babe relax! D'banj is not a Gold digger and you know it..
No matter the money way the papa of the girl get, no be she get ham and D'banj go still dey spend for her head!

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Princess4eva(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dem Neva see anything Dem Don dey para. How Dem go pay back for all the xenophobic madness? Dem dey craze!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's actually the other way around but ok.
Mumu no deceive your self!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Mumu no deceive your self!

You're the mumu here. So you think it's the women that go & proposition the Naija guys? You must be delusional.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by M4gunners: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
He's coming for ME,,, its not by money or beauty BUT by destiny
I hope you are not among the 3 in your profile?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
chudidonas:
LOL.. South Africans are taking it too personal
d'bang took it too far
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by 0malicious(f): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Same people who called her their queen when they first started dating
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
M4gunners:
I hope you are not among the 3 in your profile?
He he No,,, but they are beautiful girls

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
He's coming for ME,,, its not by money or beauty BUT by destiny
Even your church pastor would rejec that prayer point.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're the mumu here. So you think it's the women that go & proposition the Naija guys? You must be delusional.
I don't think so, I know so cause I visited SA 2013 and am not blufing, you need to go check out my profile!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
I see no essence in Dbanj being a world class player. if u wanna wife a lady wife her and stop frolicking around. These pretty ladies have hearts too. Damn!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Its just a BIRTHDAY MESSAGE that D'BANJ sent to a friend and the internet blew it "out of proportion"..,,,

if you saw the initial post you won't be arguing with anybody... its simple "Comprehension problems".
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Its just a BIRTHDAY MESSAGE that D'BANJ sent to a friend and the internet blew it "out of proportion"..,,,

if you saw the initial post you won't be arguing with anybody... its simple "Comprehension problems". in which some people are dealing with..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:
d'bang took it too far
He has not broken-up with her....
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

I don't think so, I know so cause I visited SA 2013 and am not blufing, you need to go check out my profile!

Nigerian men hit on me too, now what? Maybe the Naija men & SA ladies have chemistry then, what can I say? However, you can't say one part is guilty, forgetting it takes two..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
dumo1:

Even your church pastor would rejec that prayer point.
Loool,,, yes ooo am just Fantasizing 'cos he used to be my crush..,,,
But he's a renowned player and I just like the fact that he doesn't Impregnate women anyhow.. He has no baby mama..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nigerian men hit on me too, now what? Maybe the Naija men & SA ladies have chemistry then, what can I say? However, you can't say one part is guilty, forgetting it takes two..
Hahahahahahha.. Nigerian men rocks n Rule..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:

if you saw the initial post you won't be arguing with anybody... its simple "Comprehension problems".

Yeah I saw the message too & I think it's a bit suspicious lol. Sorry but if he was my man & I caught wind he was telling another woman that she was a queen of his heart I'd be upset too. I thought the wording was a little inappropriate.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahahha.. Nigerian men rocks n Rule..

If you say so. Shrugs
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=shizzy7 post=36922124] Loool,,, yes ooo am just Fantasizing 'cos he used to be my crush..,,,
But he's a renowned player and I just like the fact that he doesn't Impregnate women anyhow.. He has no baby mama..[/quote

I used to have a high level of respect for him but now m just angry with him. with all the fine babes at his beck and call. Marry he no gree. @ least a Dbanj junior would have been ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maheeda Moves Into Her New House In Holland (photos) / New Photos Of Prince Munir Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Son / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.