Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (47293 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
mikron:
punky (the only South African frnd I ve got here) u would agree with me that we African men are polygamous in nature, u should understand if this is what is propelling dbanj to do what he did. Besides adama has been dbanj's babe on and off for some time now even b4 he met bonang so sending her (adama) such msg on her birthday shouldn't be a big deal. My opinion though

Well, he should have been honest with Bonang about that at least. He should have told her about Adama so she checks herself & her emotions. This must be an embarrassing time for her because she posted pics of them together on her social media accounts, talked about him to her friends calling him "her man" , unaware that she was just a sparewheel to him. That must hurt real bad. But anyway, it's all part of this thing we call life. I guess the moral of the story is, "shine your eyes well well" grin

I don't agree that all men are polygamous in nature. If it's true, then I think it can be controlled at least. I know I wouldn't want a man with a wandering eye. Don't care for the polygamous excuses. If he's with me then he better be with me & only me. She (me) ain't sharing a man, sorry tongue
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by mikron(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, he should have been honest with Bonang about that at least. He should have told her about Adama so she checks herself & her emotions. This must be an embarrassing time for her because she posted pics of them together on her social media accounts, talked about him to her friends calling him "her man" , unaware that she was just a sparewheel to him. That must hurt real bad. But anyway, it's all part of this thing we call life. I guess the moral of the story is, "shine your eyes well well" grin

I don't agree that all men are polygamous in nature. If it's true, then I think it can be controlled at least. I know I wouldn't want a man with a wandering eye. Don't care for the polygamous excuses. If he's with me then he better be with me & only me. She (me) ain't sharing a man, sorry tongue
lol. If u say so. But I don't think dbanj' and bonang broke up already, at least he never said so. People should not just jump into hasty conclusion about this whole thing, u might just see dbanj and bonang walking hand in hand in d streets of joburg 2mrw and the loud mouths will just shut their mouths for good. wink
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by eliwa47(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No.
Ok, have heard you! Lolz
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
landinfo:

Imaging hating on a poor small girl just cos she dated a Nigerian as if we still live in the zuuu.
Their hatred for us is greater than the one BabaGod has for the devil himself...
Imagine the fullish SouthAfrican comments here saying "oh no SA boy would ever friend or marry her again in this 2015 wey we dey
They better thank the minorities or else that their land would have been a HELL-HOE to stay in
GOd does not hate the devil..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

SOUTH AFRICA GOT HER INDEPENDENCE IN 1910 LONG BEFORE NIGERIA GOT HERS IN 1960.

1994 IN SOUTH AFRICA MARKS THE SUNRISE OF FREEDOM FROM OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT, THE SAME WAY 1998 MARKS FREEDOM FROM MILITARY RULE IN NIGERIA.
The military rulers were Nigerians and 1998 marked the end of military rule and the beginning of DEMOCRACY in Nigeria
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by T3Amo(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
You guys should go to Dbanj instagram and see the comments from all the South Africans a lot keep mentioning Xenophobia and that they should bring it back.

what a bunch of primitive baboons. The pic has over 3000 comments

https://instagram.com/p/6SpcInINhN/

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Mutendiwashe(f): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2015
onila:
pple thot South African media personality Bonang and Dbanj were an item

but recently Dbanj declared his love for Nigerian billionaire daughter on his instagram

south African patriots are sad their sister got played
it looks like they are making fun of her not feeling sad for her
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Mutendiwashe(f): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2015
shizzy7:
The military rulers were Nigerians and 1998 marked the end of military rule and the beginning of DEMOCRACY in Nigeria
Afrikaaners aren't South African?
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Mutendiwashe:
well Google says they are and I also don't know anything about them so I can't contest the above...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Epic

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Lordtarik: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
So the SA chick was fvcked and dumped like a public toilet....smh
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by chineloSA(f): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Epic

This big.booty.latina is a liar.

Was it not Nigerian who were on Tubaba's face? What of Toke Makinwa and Maje. Were all those people Chinese people tongue tongue

Human beings are the same all over.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by chineloSA(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Mutendiwashe:

What are they?

What's a South African? How does South African look like? Please define for me?

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Bonang confirms she's single. I guess it's the end.

Good for her. Never liked the guy for her. Wish her a great guy in the near future. tongue
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
OohLalah:

Good for her. Never liked the guy for her. Wish her a great guy in the near future. tongue

Mfazi, let me mention you on another thread. Uzoyhleku'lale.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Mutendiwashe(f): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2015
chineloSA:

What are they?

What's a South African? How does South African look like? Please define for me?
thats precisely what i was asking too
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Lordtarik: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mutendiwashe:
thats precisely what i was asking too
battle o d hoes... Aids infested Southern African hoes r @it again
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Mutendiwashe(f): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
B
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Lordtarik: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2015
You just a damn Imbabwean hoe with a rotten puccy scouting for fresh Nigerian flesh to distribute HIV/Aids.....who does not know that Mugabe hoes are just hi, slam, bye bitchis... I hope d next Nigerian you meet's gonna open his eyes so that he takes a burning iron rod and inserts it in your rotten puccy, or the least to insert a sharp knife into puccy, and find out how fun it is.

Mutendiwashe:
you know what if you got infected by HIV just because you lack of control wherever you were don't take it out on the rest of us. Face your ARVs and leave the rest of us healthy people in peace. I kept mute when you were harrassing me with different accounts. This time i will not be civil with you because you clearly do not deserve it. In fact i hope TB2 catches you so you can die a much quicker death so NL can be a peaceful place for the rest of us soon. I wish you a speedy death with your HIV, now fvck off and face your medication.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.