Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot (3457 Views)

Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari / Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
News Just in confirms that President Buhari has appointed Mele Kyari as NNPC head of crude oil sales.

What you don't know is that Mr kyari has been General Manager of Crude Oil Stock Management in NNPC from
October 2014 – Present (11 months) according to his linked in profile.

He was also manager Manager production contracts
(Jan 2012 - Jan 2014)

He is the most qualified in Oil sales and stock management and so it is only rational he handles the position.

This is not a new appointment. He has been the head of that department from Adam. The department was just restructured.

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mele is not Igbo
Buhary is a tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
dialfa:
Mele is not Igbo
Buhary is a tribal bigot

Actually it is jonathan that appointed him to that position. Buhari just reconfirmed the guys appointment.

4 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by ndukwejoe(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
dialfa:
Mele is not Igbo Buhary is a tribal bigot
you are sarcastic right?

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

Actually it is jonathan that appointed him to that position. Buhari just reconfirmed the guys appointment.

Shows jonathan was not a tribal bigot
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by worthytalk: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Islam has come to stay -Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist- el rufia
We because you don't stone us-ameachi
Buhari raped me -Aisha
Buhari is a bigot- obj
Buhari is corrupt- ibb
Buhari is a smuggler - atiku

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
ndukwejoe:
you are sarcastic right?

no
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by worthytalk: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
We steal because you don't stone us-ameachi
Buhari raped me -Aisha
Buhari is a bigot- obj
Buhari is corrupt- ibb

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by 9jii(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Really enjoying how Things the pain Wailers.
More arrows to their hrt

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
dialfa:

Shows jonathan was not a tribal bigot

Shows that there's no tribal considerations for these corporate appointments. It's merely based on competence.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
worthytalk:
We steal because you don't stone us-ameachi
Buhari raped me -Aisha
Buhari is a bigot- obj
Buhari is corrupt- ibb

You are a wet weed smoker - Me angry

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

Shows that there's no tribal considerations for these corporate appointments. It's merely based on competence.

Are you saying Igbo people are not competent?
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by ndukwejoe(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
one of the best things that has happened to Nigeria; PMB

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
dialfa:

Are you saying Igbo people are not competent?

I am saying that, on that position, no one knows more about that post as the guy that was just reconfirmed. He has been the General manager of that section since 2014.
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
ndukwejoe:
one of the best things that has happened to Nigeria; PMB

Fact.
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

I am saying that, on that position, no one knows more about that post as the guy that was just reconfirmed. He has been the General manager of that section since 2014.

a silly argument by tribal bigots

my question is: are Igbos competent or not?
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
9jii:
Really enjoying how Things the pain Wailers.
More arrows to their hrt

they live for the arrows, brother. they are naturally sadists.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
dialfa:

a silly argument by tribal bigots

my question is: are Igbos competent or not?

is an igboman not the oga kpata kpata in NNPC?
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

is an igboman not the oga kpata kpata in NNPC?

See how you take dey dodge simple question
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
dialfa:

See how you take dey dodge simple question
If you still need a straight answer, then u really must be slow.
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dridowu: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by dialfa: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

If you still need a straight answer, then u really must be slow.

I want you to answer it straight if you are not a hypocrite
Re: Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot by Happiness87(f): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:
News Just in confirms that President Buhari has appointed Mele Kyari as NNPC head of crude oil sales.

What you don't know is that Mr kyari has been General Manager of Crude Oil Stock Management in NNPC from
October 2014 – Present (11 months) according to his linked in profile.

He was also manager Manager production contracts
(Jan 2012 - Jan 2014)

He is the most qualified in Oil sales and stock management and so it is only rational he handles the position.

This is not a new appointment. He has been the head of that department from Adam. The department was just restructured.

Cc Lalasticlala
you are really jobless.

who is arguing with u, you are even calling on mods to push it front page.

was he the only appointee?? why single him out to make up a needless argument.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Remembers The South East In His Appointment / Buhari Is A Useless Bastard / Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.