Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) (3474 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / #buharimustgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Algebra12: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2016
[b]He came into power and categorized us as 97% and 5%.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/25/buhari%E2%80%99s-statement-us-institute-peace-made-everyone-cringe-0

Ever since, he has treated us as 97% and 5%.

He lied to us that Boko Haram has been technically defeated, yet #Edodecides was postponed for fear of Boko Haram.

A lot of people have been murdered by Fulani herdsmen yet PMB has never deemed it fit to curtail their activities.

Ok, Was PMB not the one who said he would make his asset declaration public??
https://www.naij.com/554838-president-buhari-public-asset-declaration-falls-short.html

He has moved Fuel prize from N87 to N145 after more than 3 months excruciating scarcity.

The USD in nothing less than N400 to a dollar.

In arms probe, Dambazua was indicted, yet he still remains in Buhari’s cabinet.

General Buratai is yet to explain how he acquired his Dubai mansions.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/24/revealed-buharis-chief-army-staff-general-buratai-wives-own-dubai-property

What about 2016 Budget? first it got missing, reappeared doctored. When eventually passed, we found it was padded.

Buhari has banned the BBOG campaigners from protesting in Abuja.

He sanctioned the killing of Shiites and detaining indefinitely El-Zakzakky. Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention for God knows how long. http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00040328.html

To cap it all, Buhari has led us into recession.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/20/imf-warns-nigeria-heading-towards-recession/

And to insult us further, he is asking us to change ourselves before asking him for change.
https://www.nairaland.com/3337724/change-first-before-asking-change

Dear compatriots, is it wrong to call for Buhari to resign?

It is time #Buharimustgo[/b]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by agwom(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by pendusky(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Damn!!!
Are you guys tired yet??
It's just A year and 3 month ooh.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by oloriooko(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Long overdue angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by AfonjaGuy: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
this Dullard Buhari must resign now before Nigerians start eating Grass cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by idupaul: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
I support this call..we should persuade him to go abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by outknow: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Go where?
Una never see something, You voted him, let him be there. good 8 years.

Buhari making Bi¤fra popular since 1900,Buhari is not going anywhere
We Bi¤frans need Buhari for our freedom

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice " ...baboons and monkeys in the zoological republic..."

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Algebra12: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:
I support this call..we should persuade him to go abeg

Power belongs to the people and not the government. It is time we wield that power and persuade Buhari to go #Buharimustgo

Join your voices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by hucienda: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2016
The average Ghanaian is gonna like dis. angry

Don't ask why.
wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by APCsupporter: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
He is staying till 2023. We are the majority and thats our decision! Multiply yourselves if you can

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by outknow: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:
He is staying till 2023. We are the majority and thats our decision! Multiply yourselves if you can

Supported

8years of hunger, suffering,wailing, all and all, the death starts from north

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by NZAGHA(f): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
If you voted buhari into office...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by KINGwax007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
this Dullard Buhari must resign now before Nigerians start eating Grass cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
stop posting pics of the biafran citizens during the war na.

It's against the rules grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
KINGwax007:
stop posting pics of the biafran citizens during the war na.

It's against the rules grin cheesy
How about this one == > https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/4593148-nigeria-facing-a-famine-unlike-we-seen.html#.1258-stage-hero1-5

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by SpeedOfLight: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
When God wants to destroy a city, he gives them a wicked leader. With Buhari as a president? Freedom is inevitable so nobody should contemplate removing him. God put him there to fulfill a promise of dismantling lugardian cage.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by 7lives: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
AfonjaGuy:

Lazy man start faming or die eating grass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by fratermathy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari is not our problem. We are our own problem.

Granted, Buhari has not shown commitment in resolving some salient issues that bother on bias, nepotism, and transparency. However, he has proven himself to be honest and upright. Let's see where his ship sails to before we conclude.

The cost of fuel and the dollar exchange rate were both caused by the fall in crude oil prices and the bombing of pipes by wanton jobless boys in the creeks.

Boko Haram has been defeated. Let's not politicize this issue. Boko Haram holds no territory in Nigeria. Terrorism, however, cannot be completely eradicated. It's a gradual process and so we will still hear minor issues here and there. But we will overcome. Edo State election's postponement has nothing to do with bokoharam. It is due to security Intel. I support this because it is better to save lives and lose, as GEJ demonstrated, than to win at the cost of human lives.

Nigerians must change first before real change can occur. I have already written an article on this before. If we don't change the way we behave, our public order, our lifestyles, etc, no government policy will work for us. Buhari is 100% right on this.

The other issues you raised are senseless and petty. The budget issue was a miscalculated attempt to soil PMB's reputation but it failed. Arms deal and corruption are being fought heads on, however we perceive it.
Gen. Buratai is a rich man who can get his house however he wants as long as public fund is not stolen. If there is any suspicion of corruption, I trust that we have a body that'll investigate it. Let's stop doing eye and mouth service investigation. Many people in my community have mansions and they are not politicians. Will I say they stole money to build them?
Banning BBOG campaign was a police decision. Not everything must have PMB's footprint on it. The police knows why this was done. If you are looking for who to blame, blame the IG or petition the president to query the IG's decision.
Finally, Buhari didn't lead us into recession. We were already heading for it the moment the price of crude started dropping. Nigeria relies solely on crude oil and that is why we are in deep sh*t now. I hope Buhari finds another alternative and lead us out from this.
Also take note that a country's president is not easily removed except the president resigns which I don't see happening in Nigeria. So this campaign is dead on arrival.

As a nation, we didn't get our priorities right from the start. We've been plagued by bad and laissez-faire rulers. We need someone else to steer the boat and let's see where it leads. But for change to occur, we must make sacrifices. Gone are the days of free money. Gone are the days of mediocrity. Let us stand and build this nation. Let us stop the blame game and take responsibility. GEJ has come and gone. PMB will come and go. What remains is our collective effort.

Before you call me a zombie or another other thing you kids use nowadays, take note that I am an Urhobo from the South South and I am fully in support of the Nigeria of our dreams. If Buhari makes any bad decision, it is our duty to point it out. So far, his decisions may have been harsh but they are not bad. Nigerians are just too blind to see.

#IStandWithNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Shaev7(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Supported! #BuhariMustGo

Twitterlise it alllllll.... Instead of his Crocodil tears of #ChangeBeginsWithMe, it should be, #BuhariMustGo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Algebra12: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:
Buhari is not our problem. We are our own problem.

Granted, Buhari has not shown commitment in resolving some salient issues that bother on bias, nepotism, and transparency. However, he has proven himself to be honest and upright. Let's see where his ship sails to before we conclude.

Nigerians must change first before real change can occur. I have already written an article on this before. If we don't change the way we behave, our public order, our lifestyles, etc, no government policy will work for us. Buhari is 100% right on this.

Also take note that a country's president is not easily removed except the president resigns which I don't see happening in Nigeria. So this campaign is dead on arrival.

#IStandWithNigeria

If we are our problem as you said, why did we have to bring in a man who has divided us further, Who has worsened the condition of living of honest and hardworking Nigerians?
Buhari cannot beat his chest and say he has been honest in the ways he has been handling the affairs of the Nigerian State, so stop speaking for him. Instances abound of Buhari's dihonesty, nepotism, bias and tribalism as well as vengefulness.
And if by now you haven't seen where his ship is headed, then you must be superclueless.

As for standing with Buhari, you can do that all your life, but now, he cant run Nigeria aground. Nigeria is all we have and one man cannot sink it. Therefore he must go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by fratermathy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Algebra12:

If we are our problem as you said, why did we have to bring in a man who has divided us further, Who has worsened the condition of living of honest and hardworking Nigerians?
Buhari cannot beat his chest and say he has been honest in the ways he has been handling the affairs of the Nigerian State, so stop speaking for him. Instances abound of Buhari's dihonesty, nepotism, bias and tribalism as well as vengefulness.
And if by now you haven't seen where his ship is headed, then you must be superclueless.

As for standing with Buhari, you can do that all your life, but now, he cant run Nigeria aground. Nigeria is all we have and one man cannot sink it. Therefore he must go.

Say what you will. I have given my reasons why I believe he's not Nigeria's problem.

It's too soon to know where his ship is headed but even at that, I know that Nigeria has to pass through fire and brimstone in order to become anew! We must be patient and suffer a little for the sins of the past before we can progress. While I have reservations concerning Buhari's biased appointments and ethnic sentiments, I believe he is doing well in other aspects.

Nigerians are too impatient and we want free money. Whether in this regime or not, I know that things are in motion to purge this country and a like a Phoenix, we shall rise from our ashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Whether in this regime or not, I know that things are in motion to purge this country and a like a Phoenix, we shall rise from our ashes.
^^ Please provide credible evidence for this your knowledge claim.
....because you are still stuck in the cycle of APC rumor mongering while a debilitating situation lingers hopelessly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by bayelsa1son(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op create a website of Buhari must go or hashtag it on twitter....lets voice out our minds enough is enough
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by tuniski: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Say what you will. I have given my reasons why I believe he's not Nigeria's problem.

It's too soon to know where his ship is headed but even at that, I know that Nigeria has to pass through fire and brimstone in order to become anew! We must be patient and suffer a little for the sins of the past before we can progress. While I have reservations concerning Buhari's biased appointments and ethnic sentiments, I believe he is doing well in other aspects.

Nigerians are too impatient and we want free money. Whether in this regime or not, I know that things are in motion to purge this country and a like a Phoenix, we shall rise from our ashes.
If by now u still don't know where we are headed with buhari then you need deliverance! Buhari has only 9months left to do miracle or his legacy will be hunger and hardship. This govt is heading to the rocks!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by fratermathy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
imhotep:

^^ Please provide credible evidence for this your knowledge claim.
....because you are still stuck in the cycle of APC rumor mongering while a debilitating situation lingers hopelessly

Even the blind can see and the deaf can hear that the country is being purged slowly. We are in a free fall as it is now. Oil is going extinct, corrupt leaders are too. Blood money is nowhere to be found. Economic recession is looming. Soon we shall crash and everything shall be obliterated. Nigeria will have ample time to reexamine her priorities. Then from the ashes of our doom, we shall rise again; stronger and better.

Buhari, for good or bad, is the driver behind this crash that we so need. Through no fault of his, he entered into power at a time when our fortunes started to go bad. He is the perfect man to lead us through this crash. My only prayer is that someone younger, with vision and good intentions take over his mantle and drive up back up and even further up than we were.
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by SpeedOfLight: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Then from the ashes of our doom, we shall rise again; stronger and better.
I disagree with you, I think the best statement is "then from the ashes of our doom, New nations will emerge".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Abeymills(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Imagine wat has become of nigeria under dis Daura President only zombies n born ass lickers dat will not see n condem dis yeye govt
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by philchudi: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
surported
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by omodave(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Abeg oo make e stay,, the change must continue
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
I personally believe with buhari winning the 2015 elections, his obstruction of the previous government, his blaming gej like he did shagari, the current recession just like 1984 that history is just repeating itself.
So I am waiting for him to complete his 20months just like his first tenure and I am very sure he will be booted out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Wadeoye(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Thanks brother but why are you wasting your time responding to those miscreants?

Buhari will be there for good 8 years. This is the government we need, not the chop I chop looting governments of the past.

For so long, everybody has been living a fake life (looting and hiding government money) including the banks. Everybody has to work now and make Nigeria a producing country, not a lazy consuming one.

Soon, Nigeria will change and the results will start manifesting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Laws Of Nigeria Supports Buhari. Pics / Breaking: PDP Records Landslide Win In Adamawa Guber Election / Please Seun I Suppose To Be An Mod..is Long Over due

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.