Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Men Cheat... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat... (510 Views)

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat... by 54artistry: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why Men Cheat By Dave Linus

One man’s unfiltered, unadulterated explanation. Well, maybe a little adulterated.
I’ll tell you why I cheat. I need to.. Infidelity makes me remember things. The details that expand to fill my life (my upcoming performance reviews, the aches and pains of training, , my smug self-satisfaction, my fake epiphanies about my progress in this life) —all of that drops away when I look down at the naked spine of an unfamiliar woman, twisting slightly in the late-afternoon sunlight. This is the most absolute choice I can make. I am there on my own. Against every code, rule, and set of mores I pretend to obey. Against better judgment, against every lesson of affair and every bit of wisdom that comes with ageI have no regrets in that moment, because I am naked, or without pants, and I have chosen to be there. I have voted by my presence, declared it, and I feel the blood moving in me again. So it’s the blood. That’s who I am. That’s why men cheat.

Project http://www.54artistry.com/project/3494/Why_Men_Cheat.html?ref=c

Published on www.54artistry.com

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat... by marshalcarter: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Meaningless.....total senseless angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
what kind of trash is this?
Re: Why Men Cheat... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Romanceland, home of retar'ds

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
i don't cheat on any of my gfs
Re: Why Men Cheat... by donholy28(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op where wr u when God gave everyone sense...cause u lack sense

(1) (Reply)

Still In Love With My Ex But My Ex Is Not In Love With Me Or May Be My Ex Is. / She Said She's From Ghana And Need A Cool And A Gentle Man As A Friend / 3 Petty Things Couples Should NEVER Fight About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.