Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku (672 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku / GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku by salterswan: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Adamawa State Governor, Umaru Jibrilla Bindow, has clearly denied all ties to the chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar, in respect to the appointment of Fatima Atiku Abubakar (daughter of Atiku) as one of the 22 commissioners sent to the state house of assembly for clearance.

This is coming days after Bindow nominated Fatima and two other close associates of Atiku as commissioners in his cabinet as well as close aides of the former governor Murtala Nyako.

The two associates of Atiku are Ibrahim Mijinyawa, a former gubernatorial aspirant of the APC, Umar Daware and Ahmed Sajoh a former director under Nyako’s administration.

Following wide condemnation and criticism, Bindow during a parley with journalist at the government house in Yola, dispelled speculations that he is doing the bidding of certain political godfathers which suggest that he is carrying out actions which are unfavorable to the people of Adamawa.

He reiterated his commitment to serve his people irrespective of negative allegations being perpetrated by his adversaries plotting to cause confusion and anarchy.

“I don’t have any Godfather, I don’t have anybody that I will say I must get clearance from before working for the people. Nobody can make me work against the interest of the people of Adamawa”
Debunking the allegations further, Bindow hinted that his political adversaries are only bent on tarnishing his reputation and sabotaging his administration. Adding that his administration is focused on delivering the dividends of democracy to his people. Read here: http://www.post-nigeria.com/adamawa-governor-disowns-godfather-atiku/
Re: Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku by deadZONE: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku by kamair237(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku by Imortal001: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na so...
Re: Adamawa Governor Disowns Godfather Atiku by nnadychuks(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abeg who know how to use chopstick take chop stick? Or who don see homeless person weh get homework? Or just try imagine goodluck without patience

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Hero If You Can Solve This Simple Mathematics In Just A Second. / Nigeria Pharmaceutical Institute Paid Ghost Workers For Months Before Backdoor R / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Promoted Corruption In The Oil Sector – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.