Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? (733 Views)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by bolajioginni: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
LET'S REASON THIS STORY TOGETHER AND
JUDGE.
It happened between a guy and his girlfriend.
They both claim to be in love for 4 years.
All through their relationship, the guy kept
insulting her, he beats her up publicly, turned her
to his personal sex slave and even rape her on
bed whenever she's not in the mood to have sex.
He also slept with her sister.
But the girl stood by him and loved him even
more. Her friends persuaded her and tried to
discourage her, but she kept putting up with him
and even helped him excel in all his lectures and
exams. On the final day of graduation, the guy
was to graduate with a first class, a day expected
to be filled with joy for them but he did
something more terrible.
He sent her a text and told her ''The relationship
is over.'' ' How cruel some guys can be!!
While waiting for his award at the Convocation
ceremony. The girl walked up to him and
told him ''You are finished!!!". Immediately the VC
announced that the guy's papers were not found,
that he never did his registration during the
Course Registration process. He had to start all
over again after wasting 4 years in school.
However.The girl was the brain behind the
missing papers. How heartless some girls can
be!!!
My question here is, Who is more Heartless?
THE GUY or THE GIRL?
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please what's the title of this block buster movie? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by tohpahz(f): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lmao.. i like that girl
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by ksbusari(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice pay back
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by uzuri(f): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
The girl ain't wicked what she did to him was small compared to all he did to her for 4years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by forandy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
uzuri:
The girl ain't wicked what she did to him was small compared to all he did to her for 4years

walahi!
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
I no dey like all these kyn "what if" things....
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
The guy was wicked, and the girl was my darling
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by blinxbest(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
the guy no try sha, bt women
Re: My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? by Misskeffas(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
This can only happen in movies, anyways the guy deserve it,even worst.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Good Men Will Never Do - It's Only An Advice / Be Careful Who You Write Off In Life ! / Guys What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.