Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (34815 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by logica(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

Why do you people keep coming up with personal apples and oranges stories?

If you are going to bring up cost and charges, you should start by telling us how much it cost to not only build the multiple websites, but also upload and itemize 1,844 videos, 34,381 photographs, 2,531 Press releases and 595 speeches among other items of public communication and service and maintain it for the rest of your life.

Please state categorically your cost for doing this job for the rest of your life.

Life-time contract? LMAO. Where and who comes up with such a contract (especially for a government contract)? That is the more reason to smell a rat. Maintenance of a website should be a short-term contract of no more than 2 years; except you are telling us Babatunde Fashola's government was going to last forever like Camelot. In fact, someone on here already stated that the contract was for a year (though I never bothered to confirm).

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jlinkd78(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

Is this not the reason why the governor asserted that details and contract terms should be released for us all to see?

If you are going to throw out allegations, be ready to back it up with facts and evidence..

d way u r going on this makes me feel u v a vested interest short of good logic like most commentators here. Stop turning logic upside down. Who was d N66 million paid to? Were there any oda company involved outside this company dat acknowledged receipt of N10 million? If this company collectd N78 million, were they not to knw d details of d money collectd n wud v told us N10 million is for this and N66 million is for that? If another company was involved in d upgrade to d tune of d unaccountable N66 million, while did d govt of d day lump d whole sum into Info Access name? If u wish to respond, pls let it be issue based with answers to d questions I asked.

1 Like

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2015
logica:
Life-time contract? LMAO. Where and who comes up with such a contract (especially for a government contract)? That is the more reason to smell a rat. Maintenance of a website should be a short-term contract of no more than 2 years; except you are telling us Babatunde Fashola's government was going to last forever like Camelot. In fact, someone on here already stated that the contract was for a year (though I never bothered to confirm).

According to the company involved, this is what the contract dictated.

The there are multiple websites involved and to start with and the one documenting the official activities of the former governor is their like public record and resource for any Lagosians to access for any form of info during his 8 year term.

About your 2 years contract sentiments, it makes no sense to me simply because the cost of labor increases every year and never decreases so it makes sense to lock it down instead of negotiating new contracts every 2 years. You can not tell me the price of garri shall remain the same next year or the year after.

The website is not going anywhere even after Fashola passes on unless the state legislature withdraws funding..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Non sense! Because Fashola have some beef with Tinubu reason we are hearing Fashola did this and Fashola did that, Tinubu by far did worse than Fashola why aint anything been said about him..........hypocrisy!
Tinubu did nothing in Lagos State, No work was done by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, Fashola at least by far worked more than Tinubu if he ever did in any work. So his intention is to have Fashola tied to his Apron for live............its control freaks mentality!
Tinubu eating up lagos tax all in the guise of a self acclaimed tax collector!
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by logica(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

The website is not going anywhere even after Fashola passes on unless the state legislature withdraws funding..
...and that, Mr Man is the reason a "life-time" maintenance contract makes no sense as nothing guarantees the website will continue to be funded. As I pointed out, 1 or 2 year contracts or even less are customary for contracts awarded by governments. This is not the maintenance of an airport which for obvious reasons may be long-term (though still not without a defined end period).
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Fashola is a lying thief-el'rufai
Non sense! Because Fashola have some beef with Tinubu reason we are hearing Fashola did this and Fashola did that, Tinubu by far did worse than Fashola why aint anything been said about him..........hypocrisy!
Tinubu did nothing in Lagos State, No work was done by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, Fashola at least by far worked more than Tinubu if he ever did in any work. So his intention is to have Fashola tied to his Apron for live............its control freaks mentality!
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
d way u r going on this makes me feel u v a vested interest short of good logic like most commentators here. Stop turning logic upside down. Who was d N66 million paid to? Were there any oda company involved outside this company dat acknowledged receipt of N10 million? If this company collectd N78 million, were they not to knw d details of d money collectd n wud v told us N10 million is for this and N66 million is for that? If another company was involved in d upgrade to d tune of d unaccountable N66 million, while did d govt of d day lump d whole sum into Info Access name? If u wish to respond, pls let it be issue based with answers to d questions I asked.

With the different figures you are quoting left and right, it's very obvious that you are very confused so why not first agree with the governor that details should be released to help you formulate clear and better judgement instead of lashing out all over the place with your confusing figures.

Are you interested in facts or you are just comfortable quoting meaningless figures all over the place without facts.

What is upside down is you trying to sell your upside down assertions without facts, without evidence, without contract details and scope of work required.

What's issue based without concrete evidence to discuss issues with?

I don't see the sense and wisdom in your argument..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2015
missKiffy:
You people should leave fashola alone o
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Realdeals:
To me this allegation get K-leg, since it wasn't Fashola that single handedly carryout the contract, it was contracted out to a company and the fund was released through the ministry of science and tech, then the contractor should be summon by EFCC to give the breakdown of how he arrived at N78 million and not Fashola. To mean this allegation is baseless.

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2015
deebsman1:
The contract truly hyper-inflated, i like Fash but on this, its a no-no, its bad, but i still wouldn't mind him becoming a minister, or senior federal cabinet member. Even in the future, if he decided to go for presidency, i will give it my only 1 vote. GOOD MAN

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2015
Tonniey:
Some thing tells me that tinubu get hand for this website palava...

In other news, if u wanna reduce fat in ur body, and a well cure premature ejaculation, click d link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2519188/permanent-solution-male-errectile-disfuction

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Chiaka(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Donbabaj:
BRF embezels! story for d dead gods!!!na who be saint? all i know is that he has done his best for Lagos and the country as a whole!
Baba carry go joor!

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Goke7: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2015
I advise everyone to leave politics for politicians o, they will sort themselves out, Fashola may get his appointment but he has to bow to his master. Fashola getting a federal appointment may change the political equation in Lagos state just like if Amaechi and Fayemi gets appointed too which will impact their respective states too hence the stiff opposition they are facing.

But truly Fashola goofed on this one o, the fact that its a personal website run by tax payers money is the beginning of the whole wahala sef, Fashola should have tighten that up from the beginning but then who is perfect.

Anyway the following months will be interesting to watch but First Fashola must come clean, am not impressed by his defence at all.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
logica:
...and that, Mr Man is the reason a "life-time" maintenance contract makes no sense as nothing guarantees the website will continue to be funded. As I pointed out, 1 or 2 year contracts or even less are customary for contracts awarded by governments. This is not the maintenance of an airport which for obvious reasons may be long-term (though still not without a defined end period).

What if it's the other way around and funding stays forever? We want it to be around forever so it makes great sense to lock it down forever so where is the sense in awarding 2 years contract while at the same time fearing cancellation by the state?

We have a lifetime guaranteed service without any additional cost or burden to the state so where is the sense in your 2 years contract?
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jamace(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by logica(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

What if it's the other way around and funding stays forever? We want it to be around forever so it makes great sense to lock it down forever so where is the sense in awarding 2 years contract while at the same time fearing cancellation by the state?

We have a lifetime guaranteed service without any additional cost or burden to the state so where is the sense in your 2 years contract?

Mr Man, what is there to maintain on a website when the website is to track the activities of a government with an expiry date? Are you telling me the guys are still posting photos and press releases of Fashola's activities? Long and short, this is a scam. Yes, there are guidelines on which contracts are awarded. No serious minded government will award a life-time maintenance contract for a website. Shikena.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by deebsman1(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2015
bros 78m for a website is not good enough, lets call a spade a spade. Fash baba is my man always
LastProphet:

do you know the cost of those Microsoft services?
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2015
logica:
Mr Man, what is there to maintain on a website when the website is to track the activities of a government with an expiry date? Are you telling me the guys are still posting photos and press releases of Fashola's activities? Long and short, this is a scam. Yes, there are guidelines on which contracts are awarded. No serious minded government will award a life-time maintenance contract for a website. Shikena.

Well, you are entitled to your flawed opinion of course. But the people of Lagos state have digital documented images, videos and speeches of the best governor in the history of Lagos state to access anytime any day forever and if this is killing you, do whatever you have to do to alleviate the pain..
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by logica(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

Well, you are entitled to your flawed opinion of course. But the people of Lagos state have digital documented images, videos and speeches of the best governor in the history of Lagos state to access anytime any day forever and if this is killing you, do whatever you have to do to alleviate the pain..

Killing me how? LMAO. From the get-go it was obvious your argument was not based on anything resembling logic. You too can continue with your M0r0nic defense of a "life-time" website. Please, we are not all clueless.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos State, No work was done by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, 9oFashola at least by far worked more than Tinubu if he ever did in any work. So his intention is to have Fashola tied to his Apron for live............its control freaks mentality!
So you agree that both of them are nothing but big crooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by gayeobasan(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Babatunde Fashola, former governor of Lagos state, has denied several allegations levelled against him since he left office, comparing his accusers with pigs who get “happy” when they get you “dirty”. With strong rumours that he may be appointed minister by President Muhammadu Buhari, Fashola has come under scrutiny in recent times, including allegations that he fathered a set of twins outside marriage, left Lagos state in huge debts and awarded a N78 million contract to upgrade a website registered in his name. In a statement issued on Thursday night, Fashola denied all the rumours, quoting a proverb: “When you wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get dirty.” On the issue of extra marital paternity, he said he only adopted three children who were orphaned by the Dana crash of 2012, adding that he went through due process. He denied any involvement in the national assembly leadership elections, and said all the loans he took as Lagos governor went through due process and they are being repaid. Fashola pointed out that he also met debts when he became governor in 2007 after the eight-year tenure of Bola Tinubu. Full text of the Fashola’s statement “When you wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get dirty.” This statement of profound wisdom informed my silence in the wake of manipulated and unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing recently being levelled against me. They started a few weeks to the end of my tenure, and have continued till date. They range from allegations of extra marital paternity of children, to mundane and phantom conspiracy in the National Assembly, a debt profile for Lagos State and lately a website upgrade contract of N78 million, which is being distorted. In so far as the allegations of paternity are concerned, they are wicked and false. I have no biological children other than my two children. Of course, I adopted three children who became orphaned as a result of the tragic DANA Airplane crash of 2012 and the adoption followed due process. Those who do not care whether they hurt innocent children or invade the privacy of other citizens in their mindless rage against me will have their rewards served upon them in the fullness of time. As far as my alleged involvement in the National Assembly elections are concerned, they remain only the products of the imagination of those who made the allegations. I was out of the country at the material time and returned only in the early hours of that morning to Abuja, and from there proceeded to Lagos. As far as debts of Lagos State are concerned, the fact is that Lagos had always had debts. Her population is growing and for a long time she has run deficit budgets to cater to the needs of that growing population. All the debts contracted in my time were approved by the Parliament in the annual budgets, some have been paid back and the financial status was healthy and stable when I left. The outlook for the state and her rating by Fitch was long-term foreign and local currency IDRs at ‘BB-‘, short-term IDR at ‘B’ and national long-term rating at ‘AA+(nga)’. When we all pause to reflect and think ,we will realise that there are a sizable number of companies who are running business, who have no responsibility for Security, Public Health, Public Education and other responsibilities of Government, who borrow more than Lagos State Government, whether collectively or individually. As far as the website contract is concerned, yes there was a contract. It went through procurement and was approved by the Government agency authorised to do so. One of the services was an “upgrade” quoted for N12.5 million but awarded for N12 million. There were other services that were new; like a handover countdown clock, mobile Apps for Google, for IOS and ipad, for Microsoft, and for Research in Motion (Blackberry), which the existing website did not have, as well as the annual maintenance cost for managing the website. It was for all these services that the contract was issued for N78 million, which the Lagos State procurement agency gave a No Objection based on the advice of the Ministry of Science and Technology, who are the Government adviser on ICT matters. In publishing this Contract award which was the Government tradition under my watch, the procurement agency’s website summarised it as “upgrade” only without detailing the other services and this has been distorted by the agents of hate as their suspected “smoking gun”. For those who are familiar with mobile Applications, they will know that users either pay for them online or download them for free. What is usual is that applications for service are usually provided to users free, but somebody bears the cost. Since these applications were to be made available to the public for free access and to assist Government communication, we decided to pay for them. The entire documents are with the Lagos State Government and are available for those who seek the truth. For the record, since 2008, long before the Freedom of Information Act was ever passed, we had put out all our contracts on the State website because I believe people deserve to know. It is regrettable that a “summary” of the contract has been deliberately distorted to misinform the public. This particular website came into being as a result of the decision I made to make my telephone number public for the several thousands of people seeking to reach me daily. The website that is now under attack helped me to do my job and to respond to citizens, and the contract was issued to run till my last day of office. It stands logic upside down for to “fraudulently” award a contract and then have it published on a website. To date, there have been 27.666 million hits on this website, with 1,844 videos, 34,381 photographs, 2,531 Press Releases and 595 Speeches, among other items of public communication. I have chosen to make this personal response because as the head of government at the time of the transaction, the buck as they say stops on my desk and also because of the many calls, text messages and mails coming from many people seeking clarification and to prevent fiction from being mistaken for truth. I expect that there may be more distorted allegations without evidence, for reasons that remain in the realm of speculation, because, I have been informed reliably that large amounts of money are being paid to some of these agents to bear false witness. I cannot conclude without responding to the crusade of CACOL and their ilk, seeking my prosecution on allegations that have no proof and writing “pre-emptive” letters to the Presidency. In case they are unaware, I am not looking for a job. I expect them to know that allegations of wrong doing are not resolved without evidence, neither are they resolved in press conferences. I have served my state, and by extension, my country for Twelve and half years and I did so with my heart. I am taking the rest that I believe I have earned. For those who still wish to remain in the mud, they should look in the mirror. For those who wish to throw mud at me, they should look at their own hands. As for me, I have moved on. My job is done. Follow us on twitter @thecableng Copyright 2015 TheCable. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thecable.ng as the source.

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-no-child-outside-wedlock
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2015
[s]
logica:
Killing me how? LMAO. From the get-go it was obvious your argument was not based on anything resembling logic. You too can continue with your M0r0nic defense of a "life-time" website. Please, we are not all clueless.

[/s]

Feel free to move on if you have nothing better to contribute...
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jlinkd78(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

With the different figures you are quoting left and right, it's very obvious that you are very confused so why not first agree with the governor that details should be released to help you formulate clear and better judgement instead of lashing out all over the place with your confusing figures.

Are you interested in facts or you are just comfortable quoting meaningless figures all over the place without facts.

What is upside down is you trying to sell your upside down assertions without facts, without evidence, without contract details and scope of work required.

What's issue based without concrete evidence to discuss issues with?

I don't see the sense and wisdom in your argument..
true to type u v ended up with rhetorics deviating from facts. I never bandied confusing figures but ur Fash and d Info Access co did. The only figure dat is constant in all is d N78million, while Fash claimed N12million was paid to Info Access (dat will leave a missing balance of N66million), d company claimed they were paid N10 million (dat will leave a missing balance of N68 million). Aside from these figures, I asked u 4 questions which u v 'smartly' avoided n this has only exposed ur made up mindset. For ur info, if there is any politician I cherish, dt politician is Fashola. Most Nigerians do too. U are not doing him any good defending this poor outing. If u r only interestd in insulting me, do not reply. If u v my answers u are welcome.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by LastProphet: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2015
deebsman1:
bros 78m for a website is not good enough, lets call a spade a spade. Fash baba is my man always

bros my friend worked in a team that got paid over 55mil changing just aspect of union bank portal in 2013. bros do you know how much companies like shell pay for their portal annual renewal? see just like fash mentioned, if you award a shady contract will you put it on the website and call it by a simple name like just 'website upgrade? ' bros will that be the name you give something you are using to chop money? bros in summary, N78mil cannot even pay for maintenance of a website. i do IT business and can comfortably tell you that. i bet it cost unilag more than this for every 2 to 3 years
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
true to type u v ended up with rhetorics deviating from facts. I never bandied confusing figures but ur Fash and d Info Access co did. The only figure dat is constant in all is d N78million, while Fash claimed N12million was paid to Info Access (dat will leave a missing balance of N66million), d company claimed they were paid N10 million (dat will leave a missing balance of N68 million). Aside from these figures, I asked u 4 questions which u v 'smartly' avoided n this has only exposed ur made up mindset. For ur info, if there is any politician I cherish, dt politician is Fashola. Most Nigerians do too. U are not doing him any good defending this poor outing. If u r only interestd in insulting me, do not reply. If u v my answers u are welcome.

I did not avoid your question and for me to even answer your question means I have the contract and everything it mandated to be done from A - Z, but I don't have it and you don't either so quoting numbers left and right without evidence sounds foolish and irresponsible.

If what you have and the numbers you are quoting all over the place is enough to assert wrong doing and demand conviction, then you and the other accusers need to access the next available court instead of yelling endlessly on the internet...
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by deebsman1(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2015
friend, i stand to object u. My reason, purpose of Fash's site is basically for info dispensation, more or less like a personal website. The Union bank and shell example u gave is an hi-tech website that multi functions, so if they spend lots of monies, its justifiable bro. Once again, if Fashola want to run for any office tomorrow, i will vote for him with all my heart.
LastProphet:

bros my friend worked in a team that got paid over 55mil changing just aspect of union bank portal in 2013. bros do you know how much companies like shell pay for their portal annual renewal? see just like fash mentioned, if you award a shady contract will you put it on the website and call it by a simple name like just 'website upgrade? ' bros will that be the name you give something you are using to chop money? bros in summary, N78mil cannot even pay for maintenance of a website. i do IT business and can comfortably tell you that. i bet it cost unilag more than this for every 2 to 3 years
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jlinkd78(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Tinubu was exposed, even AIT ran a documentary but u all saw it as witch hunting. Fashola maintained a golden silence, Tinubu believed probably Fashola had a hand in rubbishing him, also suspectd Fashola wasnt favourably disposed to his 'Gbaja' boy and now they v come for him. Fashola shd now help us knw truly who Tinubu is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by porka: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2015
[size=16pt]He he he he.

From Lion to Swine.[/size]
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by jlinkd78(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

I did not avoid your question and for me to even answer your question means I have the contract and everything it mandated to be done from A - Z, but I don't have it and you don't either so quoting numbers left and right without evidence sounds foolish and irresponsible.

If what you have and the numbers you are quoting all over the place is enough to assert wrong doing and demand conviction, then you and the other accusers need to access the next available court instead of yelling endlessly on the internet...

u startd well in this ur response but d pathological gene in u to insult others suddenly became evident. D words 'foolish' and 'irresponsible' shd not be part of ur reply. Learn to write without appearing to be of inferiority complex, marshal out ur points devoid of innuendos, abuses and inflammatory remarks. To be honest with u most of d critics here are ardent Fashola admirers. All they are saying is dat their guy Fashola didnt do well on this one, Most including me wud still want him to serve PMB at d natnl level. U started this misinformation of maintenance for life; I v read d reply again and Fashola never made such statemnt. D closest to dat he said is 'annual maintenance' and he also said d contract is to run till d last day of his administration. U are honestly creating d impression dat u are more of a fiend than a friend to Fashola
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
u startd well in this ur response but d pathological gene in u to insult others suddenly became evident. D words 'foolishness' and 'irresponsible' shd not be part of ur reply. Learn to write without appearing to be of inferiority complex, marshal out ur points devoid of innuendos, abuses and inflammatory remarks. To be honest with u most of d critics here are ardent Fashola admirers. All they are saying is dat their guy Fashola didnt do well on this one, Most including me wud still want him to serve PMB at d natnl level.

I did not insult you. Qualifying the things you say and insulting yo are 2 different things.

Btw, where is the sense in saying you are Fashola admirers but won't even give the man the benefit of the doubt by simply waiting for facts and evidence to come out before crucifying the same man you claim you admire?

Why are you Nigerians always trying to do things the wrong and 419 way?

Learn to do things the right way by coming up with facts and evidence before smearing people and going to town with baseless and faceless nonsense that you can not even convict a goat with...

Allegations of wrongdoing are not resolved without evidence, neither are they resolved in press conferences.... - BRF
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by aresa: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
All they are saying is dat their guy Fashola didnt do well on this one

How exactly and this is based on what.

For you to determine do well or not do well, you should have facts to share with us per the going rate to do what the company said they were asked to do.

Itemize everything per man hour payment for the lifetime contract, then come up with a figure.

Just saying this and that is too much is unclear, redundant and meaningless without any sane and rational justification for your conclusion.
Re: Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations by vague: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
aresa:

How exactly and this is based on what.

For you to determine do well or not do well, you should have facts to share with us per the going rate to do what the company said they were asked to do.

Itemize everything per man hour payment for the lifetime contract, then come up with a figure.

Just saying this and that is too much is vague, redundant and meaningless without any sane and rational justification for your conclusion.

use unclear and stop mentioning me joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.