Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (34790 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by mediaNGR: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
The PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubarka, who has been blacklisted in USA, was asked by VOAHAUSA if he can go to United States of America, and he replied "What will I go and do in America?"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/what-will-i-go-and-do-in-america-atiku.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by mediaNGR: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
watch video HERE
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by zombieTRACKER: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years

268 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Simply visit Home Security, FBI and other security agencies so that you can clear your name from allege crime

146 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Mentcee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
His opponent is a silly goat.

If you know you know.

Press like if you know.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by StOla: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku, what were you previously doing in America such that you even owned a mansion there that was recently put up for sale?

Why are you suddenly afraid of the same America you used as a base with your mistress and later wife, Jennifer Douglas?

Suddenly you do not like America anymore, but your supporters and presidential campaign officers previously boasted that you had applied for USA Visa.

Is it that you did not get assurances that you will not be arrested the moment you step onto the soil of USA, being already indicted there for corruption and money laundering?

248 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by zombieTRACKER: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Simply visit Home Security, FBI and other security agencies so that you can clear your name from allege crime

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Agritech(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
What FBI would do to Atiku if he steps foot in America.

220 Likes 37 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by zombieTRACKER: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
StOla:
Atiku, what where you

Is this person alright??

13 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by StOla: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Is this person alright??

Ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by drshrewd: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
hahaahahahahaahahahahaah grin bloody criminal PDP are presenting and expecting not to be trounced grin
Atikulooters over to you cheesy

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by REDshouse(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
And America is our Highest purchaser of Oil and their currency we use as benchmark for our budget and he did not want to go cos he is a Big thief

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by nzeobi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
do you expect him to wonder or loiter around aimlessly like buhari.

19 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Caseless: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
we want you to go and see the 'statue' of liberty. Common amelika u can't go. See im head.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by mcmurphy132(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ipob war Lord... I go slap anybody wey shout Biafra or death after febuhari 2019... none of them dey Shout now ooo

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Sirjamo: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America

PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain
America visa

PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November

Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?

Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?

179 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by drshrewd: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

ma learned brother please allow him to keep wallowing in ignorance. Their type just like most Atikulooters are what we call nti ikè grin

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Sirjamo: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2018

America visa

Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?

They want to give us a fugitive that will be busy hiding from interpol as president.

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by drshrewd: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sirjamo:

America visa

ma guy them say that guy na real oleroburuku grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice reply

If I have no business in kano, why am I going there.

Reasoning and understanding has eiuded Africans except south africans.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
A fugitive is always a fugitive no matter the rebranding

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Nice reply
Keep quiet and stop promoting mediocrity

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Nice reply

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDP was promoting Atiku going to America

Doyin Okupe gave Date as end of November

Gbenga Daniel Confirmed it

PDP and Atiku then released Fake News that Atiku has got US Visa

Saraki Celebrated it

Dele Momodu also promoted it

Now Atiku said, What am I going to do in America?

Wailers above thought we have short memories

Anything built on lies will never last.

PDP and Atiku Campaign are built on lies and fake news...that is why , they never make inroad and progress in this electioneering period.

That is why PDP will never come back

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Afamed:

Not all am not doing that....

But is a simple fact.

No need to argue.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Not all am not doing that....

But is a simple fact.
No need to argue.
Thanks.
The fact has simply eluded you.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Afamed:

The fact has simply eluded you.

Alright sire.

3 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Atikulooting

14 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by GarriKoro(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
This thief who incidentally is the hero of the IPOB nation knows that up until his last day, lnowledge of his corruption baggage in the US is but a click away on the US senate website. Atiku is such a shameless looter, he and his American wife laundered over $40 million of our money to support her lavish lifestyle and fund his American university. The Americans found out and banned him from entering their country. This is the man the IPOB want us to elect as our president. God forbid!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by GarriKoro(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years
IPOB man we will not vote for Atiku even in a million years

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / Prof Osunbor: No Place In Constitution That Says You Must Score 25% In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.