Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) (16497 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2015
All we want now is Results

Not pictures
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Ciscogod(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2015
No tribalism at the top
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2015
lazsnaira:
All we want now is Results

Not pictures

Pictures and results are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2015
saraki come and see o...isinbanjoo is no longer a mere commissioner... grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for the insightful biography of the Jagaban.

Ephemmm:

He fought during NADECO days: he won the battle by 30%
He fought PDP single-handedly for 16 years: he won
He fought OBJ: he won
Buhari refused to align with Tinubu in 2011: he loosed
GEJ aligned with Tinubu in 2011: he won
Buhari aligned with Tinubu in 2015: he won
GEJ didn't align with Tinubu in 2015: he loosed.

I hereby present to you the greatest political strategist of our own time, a leader with good and qualified successors, a man who is not even the LG Chairman, but whom the Presidents run after: all hail Tinubu, The King Maker....

Tinubu, the major thorn in the flesh of PDP since the inception of democracy: the one who saved Nigeria from one-party system.

Once Asiwaju, always siwaju! God please put me on the right track in the race of life like Jagaban.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by 989900: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2015
madridguy:
My amiable VP, someone once called you mere commissioner but now you're the VP of our beloved country. Ride on the professor in-charge. Let see how the garrulous Saraki will feel now seeing Dogora humility posture with the VP. Meanwhile all praises belongs to the Jagaban of Africa, for giving us credible President and VP. Jagaban producing the best since days of NADECO.

Long life asiwaju
Long life PMB
God Bless Nigeria
Jumat Mubaraq

Difference between OBJ and Jagaban -- Jagaban does not sponsor sh.it.h0les.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by honeywealth75(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2015
I have noticed something about my lovely VP the man like to dey pose for photographs well well
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by meritt: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2015
journerman:
This guy just welcomes everybody and take pictures.
How is that any problem?
change ur attitude
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by bros856: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2015
I love this guy call Honorable Speaker DOGARA, He is so Humble, Disciplince, Honest and Respectful. He has a listening ear most especially to his elders. He knows where he is coming from and therefore knows where he is heading.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2015
madridguy:
My amiable VP, someone once called you mere commissioner but now you're the VP of our beloved country. Ride on the professor in-charge. Let see how the garrulous Saraki will feel now seeing Dogora humility posture with the VP. Meanwhile all praises belongs to the Jagaban of Africa, for giving us credible President and VP. Jagaban producing the best since days of NADECO.

Long life asiwaju
Long life PMB
God Bless Nigeria
Jumat Mubaraq
Yes Broda I dey tap ur current and ma body dey charge wella full current I get now oo..See person wey get hear make he hear and person wey non won hear make he block him hear I say jagaban loko iya PDP,progressive ni baba transformation,buhari ni Oga jonathan,Osinbajo ni Oga saraki,APC ni osha fun PDP..Proudly one..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2015
journerman:
This guy just welcomes everybody and take pictures.

The receptionist of Aso Rock for a reason.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
But this our VP short ooooo with reference to pix2
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by AdesemoyeJ14(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
our Vp is exemplary in that regards, he welcomes people
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by tbadejo25: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Osinbaba!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by ibedun: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ephemmm:

He fought during NADECO days: he won the battle by 30%
He fought PDP single-handedly for 16 years: he won
He fought OBJ: he won
Buhari refused to align with Tinubu in 2011: he loosed
GEJ aligned with Tinubu in 2011: he won
Buhari aligned with Tinubu in 2015: he won
GEJ didn't align with Tinubu in 2015: he loosed.

I hereby present to you the greatest political strategist of our own time, a leader with good and qualified successors, a man who is not even the LG Chairman, but whom the Presidents run after: all hail Tinubu, The King Maker....

Tinubu, the major thorn in the flesh of PDP since the inception of democracy: the one who saved Nigeria from one-party system.

Once Asiwaju, one will always siwaju! God please put me on the right track in the race of life like Jagaban.

LOST Bro ....."Lost"

Jagaban- the almightiest strategic politician of Nigeria.

Long live my King.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
I can't let this slide just like that.

I must hear a thing or two from our loud-mouthed, empty chest-beating ibo crew.

chukwudi44
Freeglobe
Ecoterrors
Erodedeast
Oneeast
Oremussanctus
chessboard
cyberwolf
oluwalfa
chuna1985
tonychristopher
whitetechnology
blacktechnology
imhotep
meccuno
EastLebanon
Obiagu
pazienza
etc

There have been VPs (Ekwueme & co) and there is a VP.

Wait, who is the 'slave' of the north? I laugh! E go shock una. Nuff said.
First, it was osuofia ndigbo.
Now, Yakubu Dogara, who was forced to fall in line with the party's wish/directive against his own personal desire of giving a paltry deputy whip position to the ibos, has swallowed his pride and paid the 'mere commissioner' a visit.

Can you all now see that ibos CAN NEVER measure up to Yorubas whether now, in the immediate future or in the far future?
Sit back and learn from your masters!
One love!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
madridguy:

Long life asiwaju
Long life PMB
God Bless Nigeria
Jumat Mubaraq
grin So for Ūя̲̅ mind now u think say this 1 na VP gringringringrin VP ke. This man na just poster for there he can't influence anything we already know tinubu's plan, his plan is to install all his puppets in strategic positions so that they can prepare the ground for his 2019 gringrin una no go succeed @ all that's an assurance... As far as I m concern his only work in Buhari's govt is to be visiting the IDP camps, Boko haram victims @ the hospitals, seat @ Executive council meeting and listen his input is not even invited.. Yes he'll go around with 1 of the presidential jets, go around witnh sirens and security, his salary and allowances will be paid... Apart from this things I mention here the only 1 that remains is to seat in the office and read news paper drink tea... Nothing more nothing less..... He is never ton go close to where security meetings are being held, he never sign any contract aparn from his office averheads... He cannot appoint even a member of board of any parastatal talkless of chairman DG, executive Sec, perm sec, and ministers...... So is he more than a commioner? Power ranking in Nigeria in Buhari's govt are (1) President Buhari (2) Bukola Saraki (3) Dogara Yakubu then SGF...... Tinibu can not get even 1 minister if u don't know know it 2day....... U believe u no believe na u sabi that's the real truth... Yoluba una think say una wise gringringringrin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Yes Broda I dey tap ur current and ma body dey charge wella full current I get now oo..See person wey get hear make he hear and person wey non won hear make he block him hear I say jagaban loko iya PDP,progressive ni baba transformation,buhari ni Oga jonathan,Osinbajo ni Oga saraki,APC ni osha fun PDP..Proudly one..
So for Ūя̲̅ mind now u think say this 1 na VP VP ke. This man na just poster for there he can't influence anything we already know tinubu's plan, his plan is to install all his puppets in strategic positions so that they can prepare the ground for his 2019 una no go succeed @ all that's an assurance... As far as I m concern his only work in Buhari's govt is to be visiting the IDP camps, Boko haram victims @ the hospitals, seat @ Executive council meeting and listen his input is not even invited.. Yes he'll go around with 1 of the presidential jets, go around witnh sirens and security, his salary and allowances will be paid... Apart from this things I mention here the only 1 that remains is to seat in the office and read news paper drink tea... Nothing more nothing less..... He is never ton go close to where security meetings are being held, he never sign any contract aparn from his office averheads... He cannot appoint even a member of board of any parastatal talkless of chairman DG, executive Sec, perm sec, and ministers...... So is he more than a commioner? Power ranking in Nigeria in Buhari's govt are (1) President Buhari (2) Bukola Saraki (3) Dogara Yakubu then SGF...... Tinibu can not get even 1 minister if u don't know know it 2day....... U believe u no believe na u sabi that's the real truth... Yoluba una think say una wise
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
madridguy:

Long life asiwaju
Long life PMB
God Bless Nigeria
Jumat Mubaraq
So for Ūя̲̅ mind now u think say this 1 na VP VP ke. This man na just poster for there he can't influence anything we already know tinubu's plan, his plan is to install all his puppets in strategic positions so that they can prepare the ground for his 2019 una no go succeed @ all that's an assurance... As far as I m concern his only work in Buhari's govt is to be visiting the IDP camps, Boko haram victims @ the hospitals, seat @ Executive council meeting and listen his input is not even invited.. Yes he'll go around with 1 of the presidential jets, go around witnh sirens and security, his salary and allowances will be paid... Apart from this things I mention here the only 1 that remains is to seat in the office and read news paper drink tea... Nothing more nothing less..... He is never ton go close to where security meetings are being held, he never sign any contract aparn from his office averheads... He cannot appoint even a member of board of any parastatal talkless of chairman DG, executive Sec, perm sec, and ministers...... So is he more than a commioner? Power ranking in Nigeria in Buhari's govt are (1) President Buhari (2) Bukola Saraki (3) Dogara Yakubu then SGF...... Tinibu can not get even 1 minister if u don't know know it 2day....... U believe u no believe na u sabi that's the real truth... Yoluba una think say una wise
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Warmis:
So for Ūя̲̅ mind now u think say this 1 na VP VP ke. This man na just poster for there he can't influence anything we already know tinubu's plan, his plan is to install all his puppets in strategic positions so that they can prepare the ground for his 2019 una no go succeed @ all that's an assurance... As far as I m concern his only work in Buhari's govt is to be visiting the IDP camps, Boko haram victims @ the hospitals, seat @ Executive council meeting and listen his

You are a dullard!
GEJ didnt even do that much as VP, yet he eventually became president.

Is Bukola Saraki not a Yoruba man?
Which of the names Bukola or Saraki is not Yoruba?

ibo man, go and hug transformer with your envy and pain.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
GEJ didnt even do that much as VP, yet he eventually became president.

Is Bukola Saraki not a Yoruba man?
Which of the names Bukola or Saraki is not Yoruba?

ibo man, go and hug transformer with your envy and pain.
hey yoluba man una don fail na failure una be I m a cormfirmed notherner, from the same family with the number 3 citizen Hon Dogara he's my elder brother.... tinibu don fail talkless of u, una apc na asiwaju private company.... Una think say una go pocket everybody we smart pass una.... Yes Saraki na yoluba bt he's never associate himself with tnhe western yoluba ppl...... Infact all illorin ppl prefer to be called hausa and notherners than yoluba... I can see u writting asiwanju's name above buhari forn Ūя̲̅ mind now tinibu pass am abi? Una so funny how many votes even came from south west 2 apc's victory that u think tinibu is impotant? With or without the yoluba na Buhari go still win... Una think say una get more than commisioner for Bunhari's Govt? Una never see anything yet......... Take 1 standing ovation of my mid finger go give tinibu.. Tell am say na from younger brother of the Hon Speaker House of Reps......
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2015
VirginFinder:
I can't let this slide just like that.

I must hear a thing or two from our loud-mouthed, empty chest-beating ibo crew.

chukwudi44
Freeglobe
Ecoterrors
Erodedeast
Oneeast
Oremussanctus
chessboard
cyberwolf
oluwalfa
chuna1985
tonychristopher
whitetechnology
blacktechnology
imhotep
meccuno
EastLebanon
Obiagu
pazienza
etc

There have been VPs (Ekwueme & co) and there is a VP.

Wait, who is the 'slave' of the north? I laugh! E go shock una. Nuff said.
First, it was osuofia ndigbo.
Now, Yakubu Dogara, who was forced to fall in line with the party's wish/directive against his own personal desire of giving a paltry deputy whip position to the ibos, has swallowed his pride and paid the 'mere commissioner' a visit.

Can you all now see that ibos CAN NEVER measure up to Yorubas whether now, in the immediate future or in the far future?
Sit back and learn from your masters!
One love!!
A gambari sophisticated slave is still a slave, you know. .
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
imhotep:

A gambari sophisticated slave is still a slave, you know. .

You are a dullard!
I ask, do slaves ever get to rule their masters?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Warmis:
[s]hey yoluba man una don fail na failure una be I m a cormfirmed notherner, from the same family with the number 3 citizen Hon Dogara he's my elder brother.... tinibu don fail talkless of u, una apc na asiwaju private company.... Una think say una go pocket everybody we smart pass una.... Yes Saraki na yoluba bt he's never associate himself with tnhe western yoluba ppl...... Infact all illorin ppl prefer to be called hausa and notherners than yoluba... I can see u writting asiwanju's name above buhari forn Ūя̲̅ mind now tinibu pass am abi? Una so funny how many votes even came from south west 2 apc's victory that u think tinibu is impotant? With or without the yoluba na Buhari go still win... Una think say una get more than commisioner for Bunhari's Govt? Una never see anything yet......... Take 1 standing ovation of my mid finger go give tinibu.. Tell am say na from younger brother of the Hon Speaker House of Reps......[/s]

Rubbish!
Stop attache by force.

Femi Gbajabiamila is the real Speaker of the HoR recognised by the APC. Yakubu Dogara is a learner.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
I ask, do slaves ever get to rule their masters?
There is a huge difference between "occupying a seat" and actually "ruling".
Don't confuse the two.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
imhotep:

There is a huge difference between "occupying a seat" and actually "ruling".
Don't confuse the two.

LMAO
ibos will do anything to 'occupy a seat' even if it's for one day. Just that, it won't count.
Pity!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

LMAO
ibos will do anything to 'occupy a seat' even if it's for one day. Just that, it won't count.
Pity!
Yes, ibos will do anything to occupy a seat.

Igbos, on the other hand, are the real deal . . . grin grin

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
imhotep:

Yes, ibos will do anything to occupy a seat.

Igbos, on the other hand, are the real deal . . . grin grin

Trying to be smart?
ibos/Igbos are the nigggggers of Nigeria.
Pity!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

Trying to be smart?
ibos/Igbos are the nigggggers of Nigeria.
Pity!
You can't even spell "nigger" properly.
Illiterate almajiri

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by VirginFinder: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
imhotep:

You can't even spell "nigger" properly.
Illiterate almajiri

You are a dullard!
Trying to by-pass NL's auto censor feature.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

Rubbish!
Stop attache by force.

Femi Gbajabiamila is the real Speaker of the HoR recognised by the APC. Yakubu Dogara is a learner.
hahahaha femi gbaja apc speaker Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu Speaker of the 8th House of Reps of the Federal republic of Nigeria........... Hahahahaha yoluba dey dia dey pup inside nylon dirty set of ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rebuilding PDP Not Easy.- Metuh / Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / Bomb Scare Causes Pandemonium In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.