Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than (829 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by joshadem: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
i've
been pondering over this issue for quite a long of time now.
can you marry someone older than you.OR
Let me out it like this;for a man,can you marry a lady older than you?
For ladies;can you marry a guy you are older than?
Please your contribution is highly needed and weicome.let me hear your views fellow nairalanders.
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by romsky: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2009
happening around us, so long she can be submissive no one will know about d age diffrence
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2009
Age is nothing but a number.
Wisdom doesnt come with age.
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by maureena(f): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
i think a lady can marry someone she is older than. Firstly, you have to see the guy as a husband and the head of the family. Secondly, age must not
come in between the both of you. If the guy is matured because thay say that mariage has to do with maturity and not age. If he is and both understand of you understand yourself. You can go ahead and tie the knot shikina.
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by Boomting1(f): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2009
Yes she can. My older brother has married a woman older than he is. At the beginning of their relationship my parents never thought that they were serious so they were against it but over the years they had showed their commitment to each other regardless of what everyone was saying and now my parents are happy about it and they are going strong. Really all that matters is that the woman can submit to the man and that the man can be mature enough to be a husband and father.
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by Epi: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2009
mmm mmm, I am not marrying a man 5,10, 15 years my junior. Nexx ting u know, i am home baking a banana bread and he is around the corner troubling a "spring-chicken". , . Ah don't tink suh

1love
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by Czarskit(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2009
Nope. . . In my village, she will be burnt at the stake, heads down. tongue
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by ibrahiem(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2009
She is a yr older n we intend 2 tie da knot.Hope nairalander wil b so kind 2 come.I wil notify da house da time is right.
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2009
hhhmmmm. . .it depends. . . undecided. . .not been in that position yet. . .so i can't say.
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by IFELEKE(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2009
ibrahiem:

She is a yr older n we intend 2 tie da knot.Hope nairalander wil b so kind 2 come.I wil notify da house da time is right.
Age is no barrier to true love and lasting happiness.
Will be glad to come witness your union.
Ciao!
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by europegirl(f): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2009
I agree with Maureena!! I think it is Ok to marry a younger guy if the woman will still respect him as head of household. He of course must be mature enough to act as such. Which in turn he would have no business marrying in the first place if he can not be head of household! wink
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by dayokanu(m): 4:14am On Mar 30, 2009
It can surely work but requires a lot of work from the woman in question
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by oyenit(m): 4:17am On Mar 30, 2009
doesnt matter, my baby mum is 7 yrs older than me , and she is so submissive
Re: Can A Lady Marry Someone She Is Older Than by oluwafemi113(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2009
@ poster there is noting bad in that smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Wil Happen Wen Someone U Love N Propose To Marry U Only To Turn U Down D Nite Before D Wedding. / Pls Help Me / Being Engaged Is Wierd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.