Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh (20012 Views)

Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by allanphash7(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
some has already said in his comment earlier today that mesut olisah will soon be put on sale

am waiting for the denial of this news later today or earlier tomorrow
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Pebcak: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
That trainee spokesman of corrupt opposition party cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by henchamb(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol. Lai Muhammed don laff metuh finish
Metuh is among the 50 percent marked for sack.
No wonder he has been quiet of recent.
Barca and other wailers next

2 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by AmakaDNB(f): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
PDP should become the name of a detergent.
BTW...it's Roommates tomorrow on DNB Stories
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by ronald4lif(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Haha. Anambra kwenu! Olisa Metuh the loquacious clown down in Anambra just like his rapacious party is bedevilled with inner crisis. When would his accomplices Doyin Okupe and Abati be meted similar treatment in their respective states? grin
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by strongerthaneva(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
pdp died since last year

nothing new
died last year buried this year April March 28th..
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
obailala:
lol... At least he would now have the time to attend the crash course on opposition politics. cheesy
Hahahahaha....badt guy. You are right sha, Lai Mohammed is ready to train him FREE of charge.... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by azimibraun: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Igala Prayer" God! Person wey say I no go rest... Baba give am wahala wey go make am forget about me". Methu no doubt is not thinking about Buhari, Lai Mohammed and the APC at the moment.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:

How do you expect OBJ to go to Abuja to hand in his supposed Membership card. When he was in serious disagreement with them. And FYI: OBJ's exit from the party was riddled with irregularities and was simply meant as a show of derision. I repeat you are a court jester and liar. After the last joke that you guys put out there about Metuh being fired by the NWC. You did a u-turn and said it was by the ward. I never knew you guys were so afraid of Olisa Metuh. Don't worry, just close your eyes and count to ten and maybe, just maybe Metuh will disappear
The home state of every card-carrying member of a party can dismiss and/or accept them.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by hinwazaka: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The home state of every card-carrying member of a party can dismiss and/or accept them.
Is that how APC is run. Olisa Metuh is a member of the NWC, to dismiss him the order will have to come from either the NWC or NEC, period
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mc4larin:
The Anambra State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has suspended the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisah Metuh.

His suspension followed one allegedly handed to him by his Otolo Nnewi Ward I, ratified by his local government – Nnewi North.

A statement signed by the Publicity Secretary Kenneth Arinze and Victor Osy Ezenwa, Basil Ejidike (secretary), Dr. Maduka Nwankwo (chairman, South), Kelue Molokwu (vice chairman, Central) and Chief Osy Chinwuba (chairman, North), alleged that Metuh embezzled party funds.

The statement reads: “Following the suspension of Chief Olisa Metuh by the Otolo Ward 1 Nnewi of the PDP (where Olisa hails from) and the ratification of same by the Nnewi North Local Government chapter, the sState executive committee, after assessing the weighty allegations against Olisa Metuh and finding them heinous, in compliance with the PDP Constitution, hereby, ratifies the suspension and forward same to the National Working Committee (NWC)”

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/anambra-pdp-sacks-metuh/

TINUBU Newspaper....mtscheeeewwww
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by sejere: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
So he is not credible afterall and he is busy blabbing about APC credibility. Even PDP have embraced CHANGE. It is no more business as usual. #APGA for credible opposition.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by jomoh: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Finally the Nairaland chief wailer will get Metuh's post
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Lasese: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Government/ Region of sacking otherwise no compliant
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by manuroq(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Suspension! The law is now a toy.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by philips70(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:

Is that how APC is run. Olisa Metuh is a member of the NWC, to dismiss him the order will have to come from either the NWC or NEC, period

What are you arguing? Did Metuh join PDP in Abuja? A party member can only be suspended or expelled from his ward level. Everything you want to do including contesting an election to any position must be ratified from the ward level.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Fourwinds: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
tongue[quote author=ECOTERRORS post=36947411]I'm laughing at the way APC is busy fighting so hard to discredit this growth on their scrotum.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by front247: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
It was long overdue
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by hinwazaka: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

What are you arguing? Did Metuh join PDP in Abuja? A party member can only be suspended or expelled from his ward level. Everything you want to do including contesting an election to any position must be ratified from the ward level.
And what are you saying. Olisa Metuh is a member of the NWC. He cannot be suspended by his ward, period.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by doctokwus: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
philips70:

After trying to educate the simpleton,he still was basking in childish arguments, had to leave him to his folly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by Gboliwe: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
I am sure I read somewhere that Basil Ejidike and others were suspended by PDP, how did they now re-group to suspend Metuh?

I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by klax(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
I laugh in Igbo some clown could be funny so you sack a party hational exco from inside your room isn't Season of sack is already on ground afterall all GMB knows best is sack and fired he has laid the foundation already. Keep sacking ok

And if you ask all these one sacking somebody their educational background you will be hearing I'm doctor I'm barrister but with a man who has not lost his common sense is that how to sack national executive member of a party. It's like Tifnubu home village in osun said oh we sack Tifnubu is that not a joke. Big joke.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
TIS NEWS MAY JUS BE MADE IN APC I TELL U ALL
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by authority2006(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:

And what are you saying. Olisa Metuh is a member of the NWC. He cannot be suspended by his ward, period.
Guy, they are trying to educate and enlighten you here but you just chose to remain obstinate. You are confusing two different things here. If Metuh is to be sacked or relieved of his post as the PDP national publicity secretary, that one will come from the National level where the post was given to him. But if he is to be evicted or suspended, that one can be done from the local level and ratified by the Higher body if the allegations against is found to be genuine. You can't argue that because he's now national exco, he can't be punished from where he came from.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by authority2006(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
klax:
I laugh in Igbo some clown could be funny so you sack a party hational exco from inside your room isn't Season of sack is already on ground afterall all GMB knows best is sack and fired he has laid the foundation already. Keep sacking ok

And if you ask all these one sacking somebody their educational background you will be hearing I'm doctor I'm barrister but with a man who has not lost his common sense is that how to sack national executive member of a party. It's like Tifnubu home village in osun said oh we sack Tifnubu is that not a joke. Big joke.
Tinubu didn't register in his village home in Osun State unless you're telling us that Metuh registered in Abuja.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by ojnnaco(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Splashme:
Nations newspapers though . . .

But, Metuh cannot be sacked at Ward, Chapter or state levels. A national EXCO member can only be disciplined by the National leadership.

They should wait for his tenure at PDP national level to end first or better still prevail on national leadership to sack him as spokesman first before they can execute their own side
FacT
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by hinwazaka: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
authority2006:
Guy, they are trying to educate and enlighten you here but you just chose to remain obstinate. You are confusing two different things here. If Metuh is to be sacked or relieved of his post as the PDP national publicity secretary, that one will come from the National level where the post was given to him. But if he is to be evicted or suspended, that one can be done from the local level and ratified by the Higher body if the allegations against is found to be genuine. You can't argue that because he's now national exco, he can't be punished from where he came from.
Educate yourself Einstein. Olisa Metuh can only be suspended by the NWC. Provide answers to this questions
* Is Olisa Metuh still the PDP publicity secretary
* Has the PDP suspended Olisa Metuh
* Give one instance of a former NWC member of any party that has been suspended or axed by their ward
The problem with you people is that you know nothing, but profess you passed through the four walls of a school
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by hinwazaka: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Its a shame the way our generation is going. Educated illiterates plague our nation, pretending to be graduates. How can an executive hired in Osun state, who managed to climb the chain of command in the company to the post of Chief Information Officer be fired by the Osun branch he joined as a copyboy. The stupidity of this line of thinking is the reason for the recent poor waec results. Some diversionary schemes by the PDP based on the PDP staff brouhaha confused you people into lunacy. Revalidation of PDP staff does not translate to sack of a NWC executive.
Re: Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh by mkmonday: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is the nature of PDP as a matter fact we are not surprise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military / 2019: Is Ambode Afraid Of Direct Primaries? / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.