Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Democracy 0r Plutocracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy 0r Plutocracy (405 Views)

I Support June 12 As Democracy Day — Dino Melaye / June 12: Nigeria Owes Abiola Viable Democracy – Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democracy 0r Plutocracy by Ochinex(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself, what Nigeria has turned to!

As you all knw, buhari's wife will be coming to Imo state, she is coming to Imo state and so what? why the molestation of the citizens? She is suppose to be in Orji youth, despite she not been there for more than 2 hours, the roads were blocked, won't taxi drivers and keke riders go for there daily activities? relating this to the European countries, they move with 2 or 3 convoys, but buhari's wife came here with more than 50 convoy. Please Nigeria who is fooling who?

Re: Democracy 0r Plutocracy by LeOstrich: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
She is your Queen .

You can thank the Southwest slaves

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ultimatum: Obasanjo Backs Buhari / Atoona Odua Of Yorubaland? / OBJ Taught Me Never To Join Issues With Imbeciles, Fools And The Living-dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.