Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) (2545 Views)

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Doggy Style
You have a real disdain toward women, and you try and degrade them any chance you get. This stems from deep insecurities rooted in the many rejections you suffered in high school, mostly due to your overwhelming acne and your complete inability to express yourself through fashion. Now that your face has cleared up and you’ve read a couple of AskMen fashion articles, girls actually want to have sex with you (after a few martinis) — and this is your chance for payback. Doggy style is the best way for you to completely demean your partner by implementing any one of the following: the Donkey Punch, the Ram, the Bucking Bronco, and your all-time favorite, the Dirty Sanchez.

Missionary
You’re someone who doesn’t like to take chances and prefers playing by the rules. That’s why instead of pursuing your childhood dream of becoming a trapeze artist, you’ve been working at the same truck-rental company since college. Luckily for you, your boss’ daughter doesn’t love you for your spontaneity in the bedroom. She loves you because you always speak in a monotone, only ever order chicken at restaurants and still find Jeff Foxworthy hilarious. Besides, whenever she craves sexual enlightenment, she calls your brother, the trapeze artist.

The Cowgirl
You don’t believe in hard work and are used to everything being handed to you on a silver platter. You’re an only child, so all your life your parents bowed to your every whim (did you really need that mini roller coaster built in your backyard?) to make up for the fact that they just didn’t want to do it with each other anymore. Even the girl you’re with now is the daughter of family friends, and the only reason she’s still with you is because the consulting job your uncle got you helps pay for her expensive coke habit. And if all it takes for her to get her fix is to hop on board Kaptain Kielbasa for five minutes until you finish, then so be it. After all, ripping lines in the condo your daddy bought you sure beats working the streets.

The Spoon
There’s nothing more important to you in this world than being in a relationship. All your life you’ve been picked on by your friends, and you've developed low self-esteem as a result. The mere idea of ever sticking up for yourself gives you massive anxiety. The only person that doesn’t pick on you is your girlfriend. She tells you that your body is too spindly, your hair is too thin and your pork loin is too dry to be helpful, not abusive. That’s why you’ll gladly do her nails, zip up her dress and fill her wallet before she goes clubbing with the girls, and why you look forward to holding her hair back when she pukes in the toilet at 4:00 a.m. After all, if she’s blackout drunk, you can spoon her all night long.

No be me talk am
SOURCE: http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_500/591b_sex-positions-what-they-say-about-you.html
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by farano(f): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Story undecided

Cowgirl is my favorite position undecided

1 Like

Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
farano:
Story undecided

its allowed,

mine is doggy followed by cowgirl, that is with a girl that actually know how to ride.

but i am not a 1st child lol
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
see yur life... Yur mom is a deaconess while yur dad is a prayer warrior leader and yu here liking sex. With yur tiny pussy.

and your name is CUM lmao.

the irony
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
farano:
Story undecided

your pix is on point by the way
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by DeBret(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
lipsrsealed You mean I should tell you the style I love most
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

your pix is on point by the way
dude dat aint farano except she chesting out. Coz dah gal is fvckn flat
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
dude dat aint farano except she chesting out. Coz dah gal is fvckn flat

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by faith551(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
fallacy.
The spoon should be better interpreted as a way of showing off intimacy and extreme care, regarding ur spouse as fragile and delicate. U can't do that without wrapping ur arms around ur partner can u?
Doggy - could go off more like getting at it without much ado, like you guys are so into each other for long that u dnt need introduction.
Cowgirl (farano's fav grin) - when she wants to prove she got it too, it could actually correspond with the Op's interpretation tho.
Missionary - comes natural, regarded as the oldest and simplest way to paradise. I bet 90% of us were conceived via this position

3 Likes

Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
faith551:
fallacy.
The spoon should be better interpreted as a way of showing off intimacy and extreme care, regarding ur spouse as fragile and delicate. U can't do that without wrapping ur arms around ur partner can u?
Doggy - could go off more like getting at it without much ado, like you guys are so into each other for lonely that u dnt need introduction.
Cowgirl (farano's fav grin) - when she wants to prove she got it too, it could actually correspond with the Op's interpretation tho.
Missionary - comes natural, regarded as the oldest and simplest way to paradise. I bet 90% of us were conceived this position

haaaa dude, you should be a sex position philosopher

nice one
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by faith551(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

haaaa dude, you should be a sex position philosopher
nice one

No be small one grin, I dey innocent ooo
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by greatness22(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
I only love d hippopotamus style. grin
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by farano(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
greatness22:
I only love d hippopotamus style. grin
Really grin
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
i like missionary and cowgirl
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by greatness22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
farano:
Really grin
Yes oh! No stress. My gf always c.um for more!
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
farano:
Story undecided

Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is the op for real?
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
69 for a start but mostly Donkey style grin grin grin grin
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by IamLEGEND1: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Giraffe style
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Which one is spoon
Re: What Your Favourite Seex Position Say About You. (ABOUT GUYS) by elguaje(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
I weak cry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Photo? / 10 Weird Pregnancy Facts No One Tells You About / Diary Of A Sex Starved Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.