Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe (962 Views)

Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by mrdba: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
I want to use the power of a platform like this to announce to the whole world of the kind of RRS officers in cele mile 2 axis. A particular one by name Mayowa Obateru goes to the extent of giving people account numbers. I want to give the full details of the account basically for relevant authorities to know the fake set of officers n our roads.

Mayowa Obateru
Union Bank

Nigerian's let's join this fight to reed off these thief's on our roads.

Please help share this until the ogas at the top get it.

Thanks.

Re: Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mayowa must go!
Re: Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by entparrot(f): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
To go viral, type cc: lalasticlala ishilove seun
Re: Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by shawley: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
entparrot:
To go viral, type cc: lalasticlala ishilove seun

I want to use the power of a platform like this to announce to the whole world of the kind of RRS officers in cele mile 2 axis. A particular one by name Mayowa Obateru goes to the extent of giving people account numbers. I want to give the full details of the account basically for relevant authorities to know the fake set of officers n our roads.

Mayowa Obateru
Union Bank

Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala
ishilove
seun
Re: Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by entparrot(f): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
But the truth is, you're not so detail, with what happen between you and the police officer.

You know police don't usually take bribe with bank account, it happens with cash.
Re: Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
mrdba:

Mayowa Obateru
Union Bank

Thanks.

That may not be true!!!! Be careful of posting people's details online
Re: Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe by entparrot(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hayjaycity:

That may not be true!!!! Be careful of posting people's details online

It might be true, probably he doesn't know how to express himself in writing.

Some policemen might be so dumb, and decide to take bribe via account, I once read here in nairaland, a SARS team collected 500k bribe via bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Face Of Nanny Who Kidnapped 1 Year Old David Ekpedeme / "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.