Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me (1729 Views)

My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
like seriously, she always claims she is more about the love not concerned with material things but sometimes even when she is dead broke, she won't demand.
even if I offer her money, she always reject it most of the time.
what intrigues me most us that whenever am short of cash she is always willing to help me out, which I do decline all the time.
please is this normal or is she trying too hard to prove her true love to me?
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Guide ur pocket wella bro, she's aiming for something big.

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by faith551(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
if they request we call them gold diggers, if they don't we ask if they are normal.
I see God helping us

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
guess u haven't met independent minded ladies before

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Jetjacky(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Because she Petties you undecided
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by chymystique(f): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

Please something like what?

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:
like seriously, she always claims she is more about the love not concerned with material things but sometimes even whe she is dead broke, she won't demand.

guy, kpom kpi & ThankGod .

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Benswaggy:

guy, kpom kpi & ThankGod .
okay ooooo
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Vivly(f): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:

guess u haven't met independent minded ladies before
So you obviously have in mind that she's independent minded. That means you opened this thread to hype the girl for us. Easy.

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:
like seriously, she always claims she is more about the love not concerned with material things but sometimes even when she is dead broke, she won't demand.
what intrigues me most us that whenever am short of cash she is always willing to help me out, which I do decline all the time.

She ask for money you say she want chop your money
God don bless you with babe when no dey make demands
Simply appreciate her and give her things Ure here talking shìt

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
See anoda one again,what can women do to satisfy you people...Op if she no ask give her,she is a wife material

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by nairalife2013(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:
like seriously, she always claims she is more about the love not concerned with material things but sometimes even whe she is dead broke, she won't demand.
some ladies are like that.when I was yur age and single, I had a girlfriend who never requested anything from me except birthday cards and free poems! I loved her so much naturally. She was a virgin. I was the first ever come in. I couldnt marry her in the long run cos she was darkskin. And I being a darkskin dude needed a lightskin girl as a wife to bring out the full contrast. I met my wife when I was still dating her. I found real love too in her. My wife also asked nothing of me then. She does now over very necessary things. My wife is working as a senior medical staff in a fed establishment and has side jobs with the un and afrihealth. I have access to all her accounts and withdraw or transfer from same at will via her atm cards or my phones or cheques. If sheis sincerely true as the lady am married to, then u dong hit jackpot and peace of mind be that o! Just play cool and let tings unfold demsefs. They certainly do with time.
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
nairalife2013:
some ladies are like that.when I was yur age and single, I had a girlfriend who never requested anything from me except birthday cards and free poems! I loved her so much naturally. She was a virgin. I was the first ever come in. I couldnt marry her in the long run cos she was darkskin. And I being a darkskin dude needed a lightskin girl as a wife to bring out the full contrast. I met my wife when I was still dating her. I found real love too in her. My wife also asked nothing of me then. She does now over very necessary things. My wife is working as a senior medical staff in a fed establishment and has side jobs with the un and afrihealth. I have access to all her accounts and withdraw or transfer from same at will via her atm cards or my phones or cheques. If sheis sincerely true as the lady am married to, then u dong hit jackpot and peace of mind be that o! Just play cool and let tings unfold demsefs. They certainly do with time.
thank you sir may God bless you

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can yøu post her pic here?
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Brugo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bro stop dreaming. Such young ladies don't exist anymore.

Cos this is Unusual. Very very unusual. Are you sure she is not acting a script? When she gets tired of the role, she'll collect 10 fold.
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Brugo:
Bro stop dreaming. Such young ladies don't exist anymore.
they do bit they are rare gem
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
DonaldGenes:
u want to hijack my girl abi
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
DonaldGenes:
u want to hijack my girl abi
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Meanwhile elsewhere, she's getting much more than you can ever offer

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
ilobasama:
Meanwhile elsewhere, she's getting much more than you can ever offer
she isn't that kind of girl
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
That's what they all think or say. Ok o
alexistaiwo:

she isn't that kind of girl
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Mznaett: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
That's me o
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by mayreeh215: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
She is just independent...nothing wrong with that. better than being a gold digger

Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Vikky014(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
alexistaiwo:
some peopl like giving instead of receivn.
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jetjacky:
Because she Petties you undecided
spot on
Re: Don't Know Why My Girlfriend Is Always Reluctant To Demand Anything From Me by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
baralatie:
spot on
meaning

How to Deal with a Fake Crush / Some Things That Won't Change When You Lose Your Virginity / How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied