Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (48547 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by reverendfather: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onos my guy
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by bummyla(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
War Of The Roses! Oya Naaaaw! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by qualityovenbake(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm! But these two comedians are close friends. I see this as a publicity stunt.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
kestolove95:
A.y is not funny,his just using oda comedians to make money...obj is even funny dan him a.y

He's a very smart dude.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by yanabasee(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:
ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless
Seriously, you dnt have a talent... You need to work on ur vibes!.... And try not to pay anybody to produce you coz ur last single wasn't impressive and it never gave me any reason to believe that ur next single will make a different!.... #words
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by AfroKnight: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
They all steal jokes. No need to call out his fellow comedian like that.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Emilokoiyawon: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin 2 Warri boys fighting - ki lo kan mi (*sipping my fura-day-nono*) grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Jerrylolo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
kestolove95:
A.y is not funny,his just using oda comedians to make money...obj is even funny dan him a.y
....bad belle, its allowed... He is making his money, u re making comments, see ya life?
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by morbeta(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
.Help Choose whose son ............Pass.
Mr James and his friend Mr Oko were arguing about their sons' stupidity.
Mr James argued that his son was more silly than Oko’s son.
Oko however, disagreed, so they decided to put their sons to test.
James called his son and asked him to buy something for him at the market.
The boy ran out without even asking for what to buy and money.
James said, ”You see how silly he is? he didn’t even ask for what to buy or money“.
Mr Oko retorted: "is this what you call foolishness? Just wait and see",
Oko called his son and said “go home and check if i am in the house”
Oko’s son took to his heel and came back panting, ”papa U no dey house. Mama say U dey your friend place.
Abeg which one FOOLISH pass? Stay healthy, keep the laughter and smiles. Enjoy!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by nerodenero: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dbanj and AY knows how to do business, the reason they always stay afloat no matter what. Don Jazzy and Bovi, are simply too good but lacks what Dbanj and AY have.

Last bullet: You can't have it all grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Comedian steals each other's joke.Can bovi beat his chest to say he doesn't steals other comedian 's jokes?
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by preciousMI1(f): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
talking of intelligent comedians that creates original jokes AY is far though he makes his money....

basketmouth, Bovi, igodye, seyilaw are berra.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
I heard some mumu saying dat one is funny n one is not.Abeg the one dat is funny n d one dat is nt funny wot are they both looking for ? Money bah. He is nt funny however,pipo keep going to his show? My guy, what d guy did is dat he improvise with his situation, he knew he cant keep up with being funny 4 life, so he garner both upcoming n known comedians to do his job for him while they both smile to d bank. Siddon dia dey talk sey sumone is nt funny. D real definition of hustler is sumone dat move frm nothing to something, frm zero lvl to high lvl, sumone dat improvise with his situation.Bovi is all but a comedian, any reasonable fellow wld knw dat Ay is more dan a comedian.It is nt all abt work dat make one succeed, successfully in life, u gat to use ur brain like u wont use it tomorrow. At the end, both Ay n bovi shd settle dia differences n move on. Una be guys

Pele o...after this ur speech...only one like grin

Dey dere dey explain.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Swaggzkid: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
lolz breeze don open fowl yash! ** na today una know Ay isn't too funny and he isn't as talented as BOVI , Ay gets coached for any funny skit or outing he wants to do , and another thing that helps him is that he is educated, and also he his resourceful!.

Ay uses people(other comedians) to shine period !!! And now he has been caught! By the comedy lord lolz** I love bovi die, even when he didn't venture into being a comedian , I loved him * his first outing was in one soap opera or so called" " Extended family"" abi
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by bg0074real(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
MadCow1:
Beef things
I had to comment on your signature..did you know what jihad means?
Jihad is an islamic term that applies to a broad spectrum of activities, ranging from daily striving to meet the day's challenges, to the striving against one's desires and self, to the struggle to provide for one's family..

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
AY is a business Man,not a Comedian... My Gramdma in Warri is wayy Funnier sad

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Saw the same "joke" in Hercules - the Disney animated version: when Hercules was about to rescue Meg from a centaur and Phil shouts to him "use your head" then he headbutts the centaur. That was a movie from the nineties, so who's to say Bovi himself didn't get the idea from there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by adorable29(f): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
AY brought Bovi out to the limelight! Especially with those WWTBAB skits where they featured as "Akpos" and "Frank Edoho" .......

If he stole his joke, he shouldn't overblow it na...

Comedians steal each others jokes all the time.... Including Bovi himself!

Unless this is just another publicity stunt...
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by HonEmeritus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
AY ISNT FUNNY AT ALL...HE IS JUST CREATIVELY PACKAGE EVENTS TOGETHER,,,THATS ALL

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Sooo Correct :V
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Haywhymido(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Pele o...after this ur speech...only one like grin

Dey dere dey explain.
lol, sekina, i didnt write it,for it to be liked, jst passing out how i feel abt d issue. Shikena
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Lawsimon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
They should use their 'heads'.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Blessinzy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
AY my role model! wink

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by 9jatatafo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
I hardly believe what these comedians say, it could be that Bovi is making comedy here with AY did.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by blesoh(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
I love Bovi,hez jokes re real,AY kps mimicking pastors on stage very boring.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by frakdon(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
kestolove95:
true!
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by caprini1: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Its really a greater joke ,that these dudes are making tens of millions from all this crap.grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by rooftop(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
AY borrowing jokes since 20BC
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by jahson56(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bovi what is ur problem if U re claiming A.Y stolen ur joke why not discuss wit him. I thought u guys re best of friends.
Funny or not I prefer a.y a thousand times over u.
not
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
I heard some mumu saying dat one is funny n one is not.Abeg the one dat is funny n d one dat is nt funny wot are they both looking for ? Money bah. He is nt funny however,pipo keep going to his show? My guy, what d guy did is dat he improvise with his situation, he knew he cant keep up with being funny 4 life, so he garner both upcoming n known comedians to do his job for him while they both smile to d bank. Siddon dia dey talk sey sumone is nt funny. D real definition of hustler is sumone dat move frm nothing to something, frm zero lvl to high lvl, sumone dat improvise with his situation.Bovi is all but a comedian, any reasonable fellow wld knw dat Ay is more dan a comedian.It is nt all abt work dat make one succeed, successfully in life, u gat to use ur brain like u wont use it tomorrow. At the end, both Ay n bovi shd settle dia differences n move on. Una be guys
Working hard is working hard, stealing is stealing, if it's concluded that ay violated intellectual property rights bovi should take him to court, let us stop legitimating stealing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.