Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (48546 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by bg0074real(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Also striving to kill non muslims..

Thanks for stopping by.

Allahu Akbar.
well, i seems you are not ready to learn..you dont even know the difference between strife and strive.
The truth shall set you free..
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by olhrt: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wait, if musicians beef each other we get 2 hear them get 2 each other thru their songs (lyrics). Are we going to be seeing that in comedy now? It would be fun, Bovi go just go stage go mess AY an AY sef....lol

Enough, check out dope song from my brother SupaBoiLeo

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/supaboileo-favored-prod-by-dj-moe
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by bg0074real(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
MadCow1:

Also striving to kill non muslims..
Thanks for stopping by.
Allahu Akbar.
some people will never learn... it shows from your inability to differentiate between strife and strive
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by MadCow1: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
bg0074real:

some people will never learn...
it shows from your inability to differentiate between strife and strive

Lol..

So that's what you picked on Mr. Jihad English Teacher.

In your haste to 'kill' me for Strife and Strive, did the thought ever cross your mind that it could have been a typo or a product of auto - correct spell checkers seeing as both words are closely similar in spelling?

Well, You have nothing to teach me so I have nothing to learn from you.

Tell your Jihad Hommies to stop killing people and If Islam is a religion of peace, why are its follows so volatile?

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by TiGrey(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2015
Akshow:
Ay's jokes are as dry as cabin biscuits
nah your own come wet like akamu abi
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by TiGrey(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Ay's joke is funnier end of discussion
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Akshow: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
TiGrey:
nah your own come wet like akamu abi
where did this fool fall from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.