Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (48545 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Richhard(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sommyangel:
Anything is possible with Ay

Really?
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by wx9Z: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
AY just dey lucky.. Make e just forget comedy because our problem pass e jokes.
www.yeyepikin.com
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by princemillla(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seems someone wants to remain relevant and had to use every available channel... He he he grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by MadCow1: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
bg0074real:

I had to comment on your signature..did you know what jihad means?
Jihad is an islamic term that applies to a broad spectrum of activities, ranging from daily striving to meet the day's challenges, to the striving against one's desires and self, to the struggle to provide for one's family..

Also striving to kill non muslims..

Thanks for stopping by.

Allahu Akbar.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:
ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless

You need a good manager/adviser.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekankolade:
They should both use their heads
They are using their heads already getting endorsements and smiling to the Banks. grin grin tongue tongue

These comedians will do anything just to fool us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
As far as I am concerned, AY is DRY!!! though a very good business man
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by kritikali(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:
ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless

U dey craze....
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
johnwizey:
Why u no kuku drop an album dat same day

#weak. Wetin him do una wey this beef plenty sef? #JustSayingThough
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless

Hello Guy? I have been seen your name and so on. I also see how some guyz here mae you as a laughing stock..

But all I see in you is courage. You are determine.. And I love that.. I will like to join you in spreading your name.. I mean I can make you more popular on Nigeria social media cause I have a lot of skills in marketing online..

If you don't mind, I will want to be part of your dream.. I will advertise you for free. But mind you, you must not forget me when the fame comes....

If you think that am somehow useful in reaching your dream, you can contact me on Whatsapp: 08104954238 and BBM: 33211764

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by huxxain(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=36991893] You are rily a mad cow! I am talking about your stupid, flimsy & mundane signature. IDIOT!!!
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by SkinnyDude(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
kestolove95:
A.y is not funny,his just using oda comedians to make money...obj is even funny dan him a.y
cc
GbagaunHunter
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by 4front(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ay is an organiser nt a comedia
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless
that's ma birthday grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Kingsasian(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
donholy28:
No wonder d tin sweet me...as AY jokes dey dry pass bonga fish...he's not funny
I agree with you
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Airforce1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
that's ma birthday grin

Cool

Happy birthday in advance bro smiley
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Cool

Happy birthday in advance bro smiley
tnx

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by justmenoni: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce airforce.. Baba oooo But when is ur album listening party sef?

quote author=Airforce1 post=36967526] ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless
[/quote]
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by justmenoni: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce airforce.. Baba oooo But when is ur album listening party sef?..

quote author=Airforce1 post=36967526] ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless
[/quote]
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by bigtt76(f): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abegi ona nor zuga fight o! They're all paddies and all use each other's jokes. Na now we go see one hungry lawyer go de try sue AY grin
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
morhsuud22:
october what year?
chaiii, u harsh ooo
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by ojnnaco(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
E be like say una want make AY collapse like SKIBII for una before una go understand say jokes don finish for en head
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by lonelydora: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless

Thank God.......so finally.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by amparas(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2015
One Entrepreneur the other Comedian
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by MadCow1: 1:02am On Aug 16, 2015
huxxain:

Tell me something I don't know you fuucktard..
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 16, 2015
A.Y is annoyingly unfunny, his jokes are void and empty, no disrespect to him, he's a made man. Funny bone should be in Balogun market jare. Nkwuo ya motor mu aga efu.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by huxxain(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Tell me something I don't know you fuucktard..

Bastard son of a MADCOW
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by bewla(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless
ok i got ur back
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by MadCow1: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2015
huxxain:

Bastard son of a MADCOW

You obviously are too lazy to think up an insult. I used the moniker Madcow, how offensive so you think calling me a madcow would be to me?

grin

I will not stoop so low as to curse your parents. They birth you so it's clear that they are already naturally cursed.
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2015
MadCow1:

I will not stoop so low as to curse your parents. They birth you so it's clear that they are already naturally cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS] / Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.