Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics (4022 Views)

Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN / "There Is Nothing To Show Southeast Is Part Of Nigeria'' - Okorocha / Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2015
People who said southeast is jus erosion ravaged have not left their enclave.

Tell me if any picture from anywhere from southwest aside Lagos can beat these pictures.

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast nigeria

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015
chei its nice.... sons of hate will soon tell u its photoshoped or same picture from different angles.... southeast noni cool
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast nigeria

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Ciscogod(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2015
I schooled in the East. And I can attest to that. People that are always bitter about other tribe/ethnic groups are people that havent visited the location before.
Traveling is truly part of education

9 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Ibos are suffering from inferiority complex.

Even as abuja and lagos re known to be modernly beautiful, horrible places still exists. I dont see how a few pictures makes eroded SE a total beauty.

8 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Bruh, those pictures aren't showing. Have tried on 2 different phones using 2 different networks

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by JAMANZE: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2015
If we are not good or beautiful we would not have been fighting for Biafra so please do me a favour and support BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
liberty300:
Bruh, those pictures aren't showing. Have tried on 2 different phones using 2 different networks
don't know, they are showing on both of my devices.
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by yusufobinna1(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Ibos are suffering from inferiority complex.

Even as abuja and lagos re known to be modernly beautiful, horrible places still exists. I dont see how a few pictures makes eroded SE a total beauty.
God bless u sister, random pics doesn't mean that's how d whole east is,I base in aba and I can tell u hell is better than d place,no roads,infracstructural deficit, even investment Is limited and some 1 is here uploading few pics to tell us south east is great.

6 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2015
yusufobinna1:
God bless u sister, random pics doesn't mean that's how d whole east is,I base in aba and I can tell u hell is better than d place,no roads,infracstructural deficit, even investment Is limited and some 1 is here uploading few pics to tell us south east is great.
u can't get such random pics from Yoruba land outside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast

Nice pics but it would be nice if you tagged the name of the places to the pictures.

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
MrCuddles:
Nice pics but it would be nice if you tagged the name of the places to the pictures.
kk
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Nike lake resort, enugu

2 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by coolzeal(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2015
We have been killed in millions, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, our properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced us to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny us equity.
The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. The indigenization decree in 1971, is another eyesore yet, we triumph in all aspect of human and societal development. We have come a long way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Nike lake pool, Enugu

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Oakland and oakland rollercoaster Enugu

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2015
yusufobinna1:

bros which region in Nigeria is totally developed , and 2 u said random pix .... u need video footage abi.. ur MB go reach !!. Aba as u claim is known to have declined infra structurally due to d past devilish Governor.. but keep watching as things unfold...

btw: wetin u dey find dia ?

2 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Nike lake pool at night

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by asha80(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2015
menabadoo:
Nike lake pool, Enugu
no need continuing this thread as your pics are not showing
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Growing Onitsha business district

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2015
asha80:

Is your phone China? I can see the pics.
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2015
asha80:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Chief Imam Of Ilorin Led Islamic Clerics For The 53rd Prayer For Saraki / BREAKING NEWS: Asari Dokubo Tells Buhari, We Will Go Back To Our Creeks Very Soo / What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.