Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics (4047 Views)

Southeast Is Safest Place To Live, Says UN / "There Is Nothing To Show Southeast Is Part Of Nigeria'' - Okorocha / Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Udmaster(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
asha80:
no need continuing this thread as your pics are not showing
ewedu eating child of hate, get out of this thread.. BUNKOM
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by laurel03(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Not need to waste precious mb on ds... All I know is if dr region is good dey should start moving back there.. Instead of polluting other region...
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Southeast Nigeria, Enugu for now

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by asha80(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2015
MrCuddles:

Is your phone China? I can see the pics.
lol no be china oo.na Nokia Lumia still I no dey see anything and i am not the only one not seeing the pics..liberty300 is also not seeing the pics
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Still in Enugu

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by asha80(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Udmaster:
ewedu eating child of hate, get out of this thread.. BUNKOM
lekwanu onye ara..ana agwa gi na foto a naghi egosi Na ekwenti m gi Na ekwugheri
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
asha80:
lol no be china oo.na Nokia Lumia still I no dey see anything and i am not the only one not seeing the pics..liberty300 is also not seeing the pics
don't know why, try changing your browser or restarting your phone, you will see the beauty of southeast. Mind you, I'm not from southeast.
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Enugu still

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Owerri, southeat

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Owerri southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
Still owerri southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by SOUNDKING: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Ibos are suffering from inferiority complex.

Even as abuja and lagos re known to be modernly beautiful, horrible places still exists. I dont see how a few pictures makes eroded SE a total beauty.
hatters gonna die,have you gone to enugu?,enugu state obodo oma,have you gone to awka,paradise land.
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Owerri southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Onitsha southeast

2 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by tevinsolt: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
His else do they want southeast to look, I'm from south south mind you.
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Onitsha southeast

2 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
tevinsolt:
Ekiti state

I can see brown roofs in the third picture, picture is photoshoped with too much colour intensity, bye

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Onitsha southeast

2 Likes

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Still onitsha

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2015
I so much love this enugu

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Onisha southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Permit me to show enugu southeast once more

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Last on enugu

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Udmaster(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2015
tevinsolt:
Ekiti state

TRASH! Ekiti State is a Village.. I have been to Ado Ekiti before.. Backward state
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Owerri and enugu, only an isane person will say southeast is not fine.

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
More from southeast

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Beautiful
Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Emerging onitsha mall

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by tevinsolt: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Udmaster:
TRASH! Ekiti State is a Village.. I have been to Ado Ekiti before.. Backward state

menabadoo:
I can see brown roofs in the third picture, picture is photoshoped with too much colour intensity, bye

haha if you say so.

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Owerri

Re: And Who Said Southeast Is Not Beautiful, You May Want To Have A Rethink-pics by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2015
I heard southeast have good institutions too, lest check out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Images From 2012 Fuel Subsidy Removal Protest Under Jonathan. / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos, Video) / Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.