Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help (1735 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. / Mature Advice Please, So Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by LadyJul(f): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Hello great nairalanders....there's this guy i started dating...he looks very caring and all dat...but something happened dat made me break my trust in him....there was a time my b.f and i were strolling out, so we met his elder brother and his bros g.f, he didn't even introduce me to his brother as his g.f...all he said was dat i should meet Sarah(i.e is bro g.f) and he didn't say anything like Sarah meet my g.f(lady jul)...and dat night he spent a night in my room, he calld dem and told dem dat he's spending a night with his friends....mind u dis guy is going to 25yrs old o...pls am just kinda confused right now...i don't even know what to think any more,...mature advice needed...pls if u think i should trust dis guy click like,,,buh if u think i shouldn't trust him click share....pls i need only mature opinion

1 Like 12 Shares

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by Obinovictor(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2015
He may be trying to play a good boy at home. Don't condemn him yet. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2015
*grabs chair and sit*

Patiently waiting for mature advice. cool

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by Bigcake: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Abobaku has the answer, but unfortunately he's nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by LadyJul(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Obinovictor:
He may be trying to play a good boy at home. Don't condemn him yet. Cheers
thanks dear
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by LadyJul(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Pls mature advice still needed....
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by IamLEGEND1: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
women......

why not just dump the guy who shows genuine care and concern because he didnt introduce you as his girlfriend.

so now if we tell u not to trust him then what.....

will you still stay in the relationship?
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by Obinovictor(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
LadyJul:
thanks dear

You're welcome... some homes are so tight. Some parents hardly want to hear this be/gf issue. Not saying you should totally trust the guy though but watch him closely.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by CHM11: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2015
He is just 25,...give him time, soon he will do the needful
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by LadyJul(f): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
women......

why not just dump the guy who shows genuine care and concern because he didnt introduce you as his girlfriend.

so now if we tell u not to trust him then what.....

will you still stay in the relationship?
thanks for your opinion
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by anigbajumo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sharp nigga,he wan chop nd clean mouth...

Honestly,he dy gbadun yer *** once he complete his mission,na oyo una dey oooo..
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by Youngpo413: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:
Hello great nairalanders....there's this guy i started dating...he looks very caring and all dat...but something happened dat made me break my trust in him....there was a time my b.f and i were strolling out, so we met his elder brother and his bros g.f, he didn't even introduce me to his brother as his g.f...all he said was dat i should meet Sarah(i.e is bro g.f) and he didn't say anything like Sarah meet my g.f(lady jul)...and dat night he spent a night in my room, he calld dem and told dem dat he's spending a night with his friends....mind u dis guy is going to 25yrs old o...pls am just kinda confused right now...i don't even know what to think any more,...mature advice needed...pls if u think i should trust dis guy click like,,,buh if u think i shouldn't trust him click share....pls i need only mature opinion
for your mind you thinks say the guy go marry you abi?smh....
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by Youngpo413: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
anigbajumo:
Sharp nigga,he wan chop nd clean mouth...

Honestly,he dy gbadun yer *** once he complete his mission,na oyo una dey oooo..

no mind her.
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by NaomiNew(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
'he spent the nite at ur house and he told dem he is wit his frnd'
excuse me?
he is not d crious type
dnt waste ur tym wit him
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by MrCork: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:

angry

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by MrCork: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:

..ok..so uwan to sleep wit yor boy friend elder brother & u nid maturre advice fron us.. correcct? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by 25omega(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin he spent the night with you but told his folks that he is with friends right in front of you grin grin grin

my question is what is wrong with your mouth and asking him? if i start telling you all the different reasons why he could have done what he did then i might ruin your relationship. Ask him
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by faith551(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op introducing you to the world won't stop him from breaking your heart if he is the type, maybe he's not allowed to venture into such path in the house.
But a little pay back will show his intentions, introduce him as a friend to a friend or family, and see how he'll feel
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by misspicy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ehya,national president of side chicks association grin

3 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by ghidefemi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
faith551:
Op introducing you to the world won't stop him from breaking your heart if he is the type, maybe he's not allowed to venture into such path in the house.
But a little pay back will show his intentions, introduce him as a friend to a friend or family, and see how he'll feel

I think that is better.. U re on point

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by lilspiceyy(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
LadyJul:
Sori may I ask how old u are? Am nt sure he is ready to be in a serious relationship wit u. At 25, he has a long way to go so, don't trouble yurself with issues like dat else u give yurself HBP smiley.
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by jabojafa(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
he is going to 25 u say, then how d u expect him to tell is elder bros he is sleeping ova at a girls place? D guy stil b small pikin. He cnt even introduce u as his gf. You too introduce him to ur frnds/family as ur frnd.
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by sheyflixy1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
@op why don't you ask him before making some conclusions? What if he doesn't want his family to knw abt you yet,so just calm down and ask him first before u decide on what to do.
Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make i collect money from ATM first, i dey come..

Re: Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help by gab264(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
There migth be something's he is trying to avoid.
Or he is just trying to make fool out of you.
But for me no matter what we transpire between me and my relatives concerning maa love life,I will not hide the indentity of the girl I found as my happiness.
There is no need for him to hide such tin, Op probably he is trying to play games with you, just confront him with this absurd behavior of his,and conclude your judgement from the excuses he will give.
The guys is just a "player" don't allow urself to be screwed up.
Because u will find out how it hurts big time.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Just Cheated On His Wife With Different Girls. / See This Pretty Hausa Girl Is Under Fire For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab (photo) / See What They Did To Me For Sniffing The Panties Of My Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.