Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mature Advice Please, So Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Please, So Confuse (1367 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by dukem(f): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
I am in a relationship with a guy for 3years, we are from the same state, Lga and attended the same school. love him very much that i made up my mind not to cheat on him, despite the fact that he is working but sometimes dont take care of me as his woman, These i dont complain about.
Each time we have a misunderstanding he will bring up all my flaws and mistakes which he has been storing. Apart from these, he will bluntly tell me that if i have other suitors or men that wants to be serious with me that i should consider them and start up something with them. Anytime i get him upsets and tries to explain things to him in a submissive and playful manner to him, he says hurtful words to me that breaks me emotionally. Sometimes saying that i and him may not end up married together.My question is this with all the aforemention does he loves me? Or am i wasting my time with him?
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Your boy friend is immature. This is very common to those men who are either insecure or simply just fooling around.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by KnightRod(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
I was here
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by 0ubenji(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
The questn now shudn't be if he loves u or not..dats not reali pertinent here..
The signals his act conveys is wat u shud be bothered bou..

the way he's behavin is peculiar to men who r lukin for an escape route in a relatnship dey probably tired of ..but cnt summon d courage to call it quits..
I guess he feels choked wit u bein around..

P.S: this is 1 major disadvantage of long-term relationships

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by PunkyV(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why do bad situations always happen to good people?

You sound like one of the few good people left in this world. Whether he loves you in his own way or not, you deserve a guy whose feelings for you are as clear as the sky is blue. His take it or leave it attitude doesn't exactly scream care but then again, that could be who he is. IDK. You also say he's insensitive to your feelings...nuh uh. Find someone better.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by tizblink: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
#GirlGYMright

He telling you to consider hitting it with someone else

Can't you read it?
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by Likei(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
don't you get it? he is not serious about you, find someone else.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by MrKamar(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
If I were you but I'm not you and can never be you, I would end the relationship with him ASAP. Don't dull yourself with a man who doesn't care about you grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by rosieluv(f): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
i think d guys wants a break up buh he doesnt want to b d one to end it,he is stylishly tellin u to end d relationship. So its beta u leave him dan b in an unhappy relationship. Life is too short to b unhappy,my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by gbens2000(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
he wants out,just help yourself by dumping him already,dey are so many guys out there tha would value u more than the trash he is putting u through pls give ur self brain,u sound like a good girl tho!.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by 4rmthewest(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maybe the op is not attractive enough to attract other guys, that's why she wants to die on one asshole.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by LorDBolton(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
@OP you got either no *value (to urself, ur bf n nigeria) or u *got self-esteem issues.

If it is the former(which I fear it is) then I can't help u, the 7gods can't help u, neither can the lord of light.

If it's the latter then write / text him 'I love u' then move on...

Even if u get married to him, it can't be a happy MARRIAGE cos NEWS FLASH: people don't CHANGE.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by daewoorazer(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
All has bn said except dz:

1.u lov him and he doesnt

2.u dnt deserve him(in his mind)

3. He settles managin u as his s€x object. Dats y he wont cal it quit, nt dat he is afraid to.
When his main chicks deny him, he takes it out on u, afterall, u ar sure af.

Peace!
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by philismary(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bae,I will advice you leave him and move on with your life.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by scentmarlc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
dukem:
I am in a relationship with a guy for 3years, we are from the same state, Lga and attended the same school. love him very much that i made up my mind not to cheat on him, despite the fact that he is working but sometimes dont take care of me as his woman, These i dont complain about.
Each time we have a misunderstanding he will bring up all my flaws and mistakes which he has been storing. Apart from these, he will bluntly tell me that if i have other suitors or men that wants to be serious with me that i should consider them and start up something with them. Anytime i get him upsets and tries to explain things to him in a submissive and playful manner to him, he says hurtful words to me that breaks me emotionally. Sometimes saying that i and him may not end up married together.My question is this with all the aforemention does he loves me? Or am i wasting my time with him?

This hurts....

It hurts more because i was once in his shoe. Op think deeply, you must have done something to betray his trust, as it was in my case.

the painful part is that he might actually stil love you.

Be calm, study him some more. Cry if need be, touch his soul with your words. Be open to blame and let him open up to you
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by scentmarlc(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
I was here

say me well to capt clark. I neee a meet
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by scentmarlc(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
0ubenji:
The questn now shudn't be if he loves u or not..dats not reali pertinent here..
The signals his act conveys is wat u shud be bothered bou..

the way he's behavin is peculiar to men who r lukin for an escape route in a relatnship dey probably tired of ..but cnt summon d courage to call it quits..
I guess he feels choked wit u bein around..

P.S: this is 1 major disadvantage of long-term relationships

90%
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by scentmarlc(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:
Why do bad situations always happen to good people?

You sound like one of the few good people left in this world. Whether he loves you in his own way or not, you deserve a guy whose feelings for you are as clear as the sky is blue. His take it or leave it attitude doesn't exactly scream care but then again, that could be who he is. IDK. You also say he's insensitive to your feelings...nuh uh. Find someone better.

60%
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by lanicky(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry, but I have to be blunt.
It's very obvious.. He doesn't love. undecided You need someone who would respect and cherish you more. So pls ma'am don't waste your precious time with him. smiley
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by KnightRod(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

say me well to capt clark. I neee a meet
There isn't a capt clark.

It's Col. Clark.

The father's son.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by scentmarlc(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
There isn't a capt clark.

It's Col. Clark.

The father's son.

ohh my bad...Forgive my jewishness grin

Wataguan brother
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by KnightRod(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

ohh my bad...Forgive my jewishness grin

Wataguan brother
Lol.. It's funny you chose to use jewishness.. Well forgiven.

I am fine, and how are you?
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by scentmarlc(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
Lol.. It's funny you chose to use jewishness.. Well forgiven.

I am fine, and how are you?

lolzzzz, mind me not brova.

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gbam!!!
ForeverYoung197:
Your boy friend is immature. This is very common to those men who are either insecure or simply just fooling around.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Can we hear his own side of d story?
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by kidman96(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
dukem:

You are wasting your time.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
dukem:

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by westlius(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
My dear mine's advice
U showed ur man u love him soo much dats y he treats u d way he dos
He knws anyhow he behaves/acts u will go bak and beg him to forgive u.
He has read ur character very well and he knows u can't do without him.
Solutions.
I know u love ur guy. Don't let him know u love him dat much by expressing it.
Always have it in ur mind that there ar somany loving and caring guys outside so if he fails as a man to love and take care of u others will
Always make him jealous by acting nice to other guys/ when u go out look charming to get admirers. Make him realize d beauty in u.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by SmellingAnus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
He can only appreciate you more when you break up with him and he tries other women then he will find out that the good ones are few...

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
You berra start doing as he had adviced you before you will say he was the one who hindered you from getting married on time.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
You berra start doing as he had adviced you before you will say he was the one who hindered you from getting married on time....
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by dukem(f): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
4rmthewest:
Maybe the op is not attractive enough to attract other guys, that's why she wants to die on one asshole.
M beautiful. Check my profile

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Virgin’s Experience / Story For Ladies / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.