Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What To Do In A Situation Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do In A Situation Like This (545 Views)

In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / .....You ever been in a situation as this? / Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do In A Situation Like This by Henry22(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2015
what is the best way to approach a situation where by your friends gf visits and cook's, after the both of them must have finished eating she dumps the plates and pots without washing them and goes home......cos am thinking of the best approach to use.
Re: What To Do In A Situation Like This by harrysterol(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2015
No best approach get a second wife abi gf tongue
Re: What To Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
TELL YOUR FRIEND YOU DONT LIKE IT, IF SHE HAS TO COOK THEN SHE SHOULD WASH UP.

UNLESS YOU AINT PAYING RENT, HENCE YOUR OPINION DO NOT COUNT
Re: What To Do In A Situation Like This by Brugo(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Don't you have a gf? Invite her too. cheesy

Just kidding. It's good for everyone to wash his or her own plate. The cook washes the pot. You could also do it for the sake of peace. It's only food after all, not something disgusting.
Re: What To Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2015
so somebody will come to ur house....cook for you and ur friend....and still wash d pots and plate?

yoou for just give her ur clothes to wash na....

guy...if u cant wash dose gaddam pots....REST!
Re: What To Do In A Situation Like This by Ginaz(f): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2015
she's not ur damn wife , go look for one
if it was me I would have helped for helping sake cos i 'm well brought up, not cos it was expected of me.
Re: What To Do In A Situation Like This by Henry22(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
so somebody will come to ur house....cook for you and ur friend....and still wash d pots and plate?

yoou for just give her ur clothes to wash na....

guy...if u cant wash dose gaddam pots....REST!
u dont get it, what am saying is she prepairs fast food wich after consuming it she leaves ( eg....indomie)

(1) (Reply)

F / When Your Child Ask For Flavar At His Birthday Picture / Win Free 1000 Naira Recharge Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.