Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office (1946 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by hydroking23(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Just heard on Nigeria info that a special task force has currently invaded the INEC office in Rivers State to forcefully inspect election materials.

More info to come.
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by dunsman(f): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Space

Booked!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by Bacteriocin(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by Panshow(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Task force invade to FORCEFULLY.. , name speak volume
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2015
na military regime?
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by ricsman(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
nothing breaking here. that area has being clocked after the presidential election. vehicles aren't allowed to pass the lane where the office is located.
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by UmuEri(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2015
I just hope its not true!
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2015
baralatie:
na military regime?
it seems like

UmuEri:
I just hope its not true!
very true!

the change is here...

http://www.punchng.com/news/policemen-besiege-rivers-inec-office/

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by bonechamberlain(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
na wa o, APC wants to go with force and coercion.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by ddippset(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
Very good development if the story is true. Inec result sheets are not any body's father's property. They are not gesilia Kan's property. After so many court orders wike and gesilia Kan are still playing hide and seek with those result sheets. I wonder why she has not even been taken to court for flouting court order to send those sheets to court.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by hydroking23(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2015
According to my police source currently at INEC office the generator sets used to power the entire facility has been dismantled and their access to NEPA transmission has been cut off making access to digital evidence within the INEC facility more difficult. A cover up will soon be exposed.

More to come!
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by hydroking23(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2015
ricsman:
nothing breaking here. that area has being clocked after the presidential election. vehicles aren't allowed to pass the lane where the office is located.

Partially correct. Armed Police personnel have stormed the office with INEC administrative staff from outside of the state to collect materials. PDP and APC lawyers are carting out election materials as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by ricsman(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2015
hydroking23:

Partially correct. Armed Police personnel have stormed the office with INEC administrative staff from outside of the state to collect materials. PDP and APC lawyers are carting out election materials as we speak.

didn't hear u speak sha.

by the way what are the PDP n APC lawyers carting away materials for. hope its for forensic investigation?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
When Peterside, and magnus Abe were teargassed, it was democracy in action according to the PDP fans and taniods. Now the police wants to enforce a court ruling, it is now termed oppression! The wailing wailers are simply fools!

The police should equally pick up that useless REC of a woman. Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by Beremx(f): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
When Peterside, and magnus Abe were teargassed, it was democracy in action according to the PDP fans and taniods. Now the police wants to enforce a court ruling, it is now termed oppression! The wailing wailers are simply fools!

you just spoke my mind!

TANoids are hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by dandollaz: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just pass there few minutes ago.notice nothing happening.APC faking news since 1800AD
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
If true, then good development. If I was in town, i would have gone to check out things myself.
The orders of the tribunal must be obeyed by all and sundry .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by doctokwus: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
I just can't imagine this REC getting away with this if this was under the past govt.I imagine Wike would have personally gone to the INEC office with several truckloads of policemen and equal number of paid and armed thugs to cart away d election materials for use by d tribunal if he had lost and GEJ had won.
Sometimes one wonders if PMB's aloofness in these matters and his resolute belief in people being able to do what is just and constitutional,is not giving people room to continue with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by akinyeleaa: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by oganology33(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Now who is wailing

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Task Force Invades Rivers State Inec Office by niggaman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
the word here is police taskforce. so why the noise, is the police not constitutionally empowered to carry out the orders of court anymore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warrant Of Arrest Allegedly Issued For Kola Aluko (diezani's Front Man)? / Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Now N232 At The Parallel Market (black Market)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.